Israeli soldier shot American activist in face with tear gas can

The founding fathers were slaveholders.

What is your point? Read the bill of rights and the articles of the constitution, its nearly flawless! They were visionaries well beyond their time!

which DIDN'T APPLY TO SLAVES, you dumb fucking jew.

First off the articles did deal with slavery! 3/5 of a person? Fugitive Slave laws! But if you read it it deals with it indirectly in the due process clause of the 5th amendment!

But my point was they were visionaries and created the best rule of laws the world has ever seen. One can go back in history and judge unfairly because of the time they were in. And other more scholarly people would see how the framed laws and if they were in the context today they would probably move towards justice!

Also note that in the Declaration of Independence there was the famous line "All men are created equally..."

Last edited:
I wonder if people know why slaves are even mentioned at the 3/5s.

The reason is, the south wanted them counted for population for representation, that was the only reason they were included at all.

it conveys what you people don't want to face: That zionism facilitates jewish racism.

Now, if you saw that video and it was the us military shooting an african american would you be more or less likely to take the tone of your silly post? Hell, anyone, for that matter?

mind if i shoot oj simpson with a rubber bullet?

yes. That would be assault. You'd enjoy some criminal penalties for that.

Did you have any other questions?

Who else can we shoot point blank with rubber bullets? Christians like you? Gosh.. Why not?

View attachment $WashYourHands.bmp

The founding fathers were slaveholders.

What is your point? Read the bill of rights and the articles of the constitution, its nearly flawless! They were visionaries well beyond their time!

I'm quite familiar with the Constitution. My point was that it doesn't make a ton of sense to say that the founding fathers would have supported the Civil Rights movement. They're the ones who set the precedent for race relations in America by owning slaves themselves and perpetuating the institution of racial slavery.

Why not? They were right their to protect religion and speech? They created the due process clause in the 5th amendment.

Shit take Justice Harlan, the first one! He was the lone dissent in Plessy vs Ferguson, he was the only previous slave owner on the Supreme Court at the time. He coined the phrase when he argued against segregation and the Separate but Equal Doctrine, "The Constitution is Color Blind, and neither knows nor tolerates classes among citizens!" You know if he was able to pen the majority decision back in 1896, there wouldn't have been a Civil Rights movement, because segregation would have been made unconstitutional!

I wonder if people know why slaves are even mentioned at the 3/5s.

The reason is, the south wanted them counted for population for representation, that was the only reason they were included at all.

Exactly. In fact, the slave trade was made in illegal 1808, in which many of the founding fathers were still having an impact on the country.

1808 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
January 1. 1808 - The importation of slaves into the United States is banned; this is also the earliest day under the United States Constitution that an amendment can be made restricting slavery.

mind if i shoot oj simpson with a rubber bullet?

Who else can we shoot point blank with rubber bullets? Christians like you? Gosh.. Why not?

View attachment 48

Oh? Would you care to explain how reminding you of assult and criminal penalties thereof is a fail? Whatsa matter? Can't think of a better retort?

:lol:

That bitch got what she had coming to her! you stand in front of a bulldozer that obviously doesn't see you, then you deserve to die from shear stupidity! I hope one day I can piss on her grave!

The extent to which most Americans have devoted themselves to the Cult of Israel - they'd rather piss on the graves of innocent Americans killed by Israelis than admit that Israel can do any wrong.

She was anything but innocent! I saw a thing on her ripping America as a tyranical and racist state. I saw another thing on her buring the AMERICAN Flag. Sorry but one thing I hate is self-hating America (Yes that means you Shogun you fucking douche bag). OK maybe the pissing on her grave was too much. But I don't shed one tear for her (and yes I would shed tears for many many Palestinians! Many who are caught in a vicious game of politics between their leaders that give a shit about their people) and think the world is a better place with her gone!

oh YEA, dude... a helpless activist sure was ANYTHING but innocent! Duh! She was actively working against ZIONISM! And, lord fucking knows, THAT is worse than a christian commiting suicide!

Hey, jew.. that whole "self hating american" shit is funny given how your kind use it as peer pressure on other jews.

:rofl:

not that you really matter, new zealander...

which DIDN'T APPLY TO SLAVES, you dumb fucking jew.

First off the articles did deal with slavery! 3/5 of a person? Fugitive Slave laws! But if you read it it deals with it indirectly in the due process clause of the 5th amendment!

But my point was they were visionaries and created the best rule of laws the world has ever seen. One can go back in history and judge unfairly because of the time they were in. And other more scholarly people would see how the framed laws and if they were in the context today they would probably move towards justice!

Also note that in the Declaration of Independence there was the famous line "All men are created equally..."

HAHAHAHA!

yea! I tellya! SLAVES sure were enjoying the fucking BILL OF RIGHTS all the way up to the 1960s, WERENT THEY JEW?

:rofl:

yea, dude! ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL sure the fuck DID APPLY TO SLAVES, DIDNT IT JEW?

View attachment 48

Oh? Would you care to explain how reminding you of assult and criminal penalties thereof is a fail? Whatsa matter? Can't think of a better retort?

You're taking that bruised leg a bit too seriously. Was that you wearing the blindfold???

You're taking that bruised leg a bit too seriously. Was that you wearing the blindfold???

I assure you that you'd be taking it pretty fucking seriously if whatever group you empathize with gets shot point blank. Again, if I blindfold some Christians and take them out and start shooting them with rubber bullets how EXACTLY would you react to this?

We both already know, dont we. Better yet.. how about it I crush a christian under a dozer? Puncture a hole in his fucking head with a tear gas cannister? Go ahead and tell me which of these you can make jokes about were they happening to a christian like yourself.

I assure you that you'd be taking it pretty fucking seriously if whatever group you empathize with gets shot point blank. Again, if I blindfold some Christians and take them out and start shooting them with rubber bullets how EXACTLY would you react to this?

We both already know, dont we. Better yet.. how about it I crush a christian under a dozer? Puncture a hole in his fucking head with a tear gas cannister? Go ahead and tell me which of these you can make jokes about were they happening to a christian like yourself.

I feel horrible about the whole situation. Where can I send flowers to Tristan Anderson hoping for a speedy recovery?

After all.. It's impossible to show the maliciousness of zionism!

YouTube - Israeli soldier shoots arrested blindfolded Palestinian

:thup:

:eek: OMG, they bruised his leg! The horror! :eek:

It conveys what you people don't want to face: that zionism facilitates jewish racism.

Now, if you saw that video and it was the US military shooting an african american would you be more or less likely to take the tone of your silly post? Hell, ANYONE, for that matter?

In your case, if it were American soldiers doing it to Mexican illegals, I bet you would be cheering wildly. You racist piece of shit.

Now provide proof that the weapon that fires the tear gas canisters is direct fire and that the canister was AIMED at the protester , failing those you have an ACCIDENT.

That is true...it sounds like an accident to me.

But what the hell was this:

When an ambulance came, the Israeli soldiers refused to allow the ambulance through the checkpoint just outside the village. After 5 minutes of arguing with the soldiers, the ambulance passed.

Now provide proof that the weapon that fires the tear gas canisters is direct fire and that the canister was AIMED at the protester , failing those you have an ACCIDENT.

When an ambulance came, the Israeli soldiers refused to allow the ambulance through the checkpoint just outside the village. After 5 minutes of arguing with the soldiers, the ambulance passed.
do they state what the argument was?
no
maybe they had good reasons not to let them pass at that time

do they state what the argument was?
no
maybe they had good reasons not to let them pass at that time

Maybe...but they probably usually don't.

The terrorist found out that the ambulances, which used to be the only vehicle that could get through the checkpoint right away without inspection, could be equipped with large amount of C4 and get through the checkpoints without being inspected. They were also used to transfer terrorist and suicide bombers without being inspected. The terrorist made ambulance valid targets and subject to inspections! If they wanted the ambulance immune from inspection they shouldn't have used them as weapons of war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back