CDZ Israeli Profile in Courage: The occupation is destroying our own society, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to close the thread. It is almost impossible to have a civil and to the point discussion with members of usmb, that is as rational and reasonable in argument as that of the Israeli writer of the article.

time to close the thread. It is almost impossible to have a civil and to the point discussion with members of usmb, that is as rational and reasonable in argument as that of the Israeli writer of the article.
The Israeli in the article was speaking out, in part, about the violence against leftists.

there have been several incidents of anti-leftist violence to go along with the attacks aimed at Palestinians:

Left-wing protesters were assaulted at antiwar demonstrations in
Tel Aviv and Haifa last summer, during the war;

left-wing journalist Gideon Levy of Haaretz was
accused of treason by a Knesset member, a crime that during wartime is punishable by death. He’s since hired bodyguards.

The comedian Orna Banai
lost an advertising job after an interview in which she expressed horror over Israeli actions against Palestinians.
That last statement is something I consistently do here at this very website.

I agree with the Israeli in the article. I support the Israeli in the article. And I thank the Israeli in the article for protesting attacks against leftists, because I am a leftist. And if this was his thread, he would not be attacking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back