Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

read any good antisemetic articles at the Jpost today, nutter?

:rofl:

"Have you no Shame?" Judging by what i have seen coming from the UN in recent years,my answer would have to be No at this point. This current UN apparently has no shame at all. A mere grotesque shell of its former self at this point. :(

Agreed - it is a mishmash of multi-billions in corruption where illegitimate 3rd world thugs are elevated in status and potential influence.

An utterly deplorable institution...

yea, I didn't think you'd want to rehash what kind of clusterfuck failure that assumption was...

:rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl-ksiEPY80]YouTube - NETANYAHU SLAMS U.N. FOR GIVING AHMADINEJAD FORUM: HAVE YOU NO SHAME?[/ame]

*yawn*

a zionist jew scolding someone else about having no shame? Maybe if he gave that speech on top of an apartheid wall the punchline would be less apparent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwK2EUXSoRI&feature=related]YouTube - Bob Dylan On Israel[/ame]

interesting that Israel has a leader who speaks English without tons of uhhs, umms and mixed metaphors, while America hasn't had one like that since 2001

Netanyahu spent years here, at least as ambassador to the UN and maybe growing up as well. And I seem to remember his wife is an American.
He plays well in front of a US audience.
Even if he is a criminal.

I've always respected Him. What is His Problem?

I believe Israel is preparing to strike Iran within the month. This new nuclear information and mid-range missile testing is too much.

I wonder though, if that is exactly what the Iranian leaders are hoping for...

I believe Israel is preparing to strike Iran within the month. This new nuclear information and mid-range missile testing is too much.

Probably. IT would give them the excuse to strike. Honestly the Israelis are playing a dangerous game. I don't know if there is a better solution though.
But the Israeli Army of today is not the Israeli Army of 1973.

Probably. IT would give them the excuse to strike. Honestly the Israelis are playing a dangerous game. I don't know if there is a better solution though.
But the Israeli Army of today is not the Israeli Army of 1973.

Please explain...

Hard to imagine the Iranians sitting back and doing nothing.
And remember that "air strike" means multiple ones as the Iranians have multiple sites for development. They better hope they get them all too.

They are not the competant unbeatable force they were. Look at the performance in Lebanon last time.
In Lebanon they were fighting a diffferent enemy.

All of the previous wars were against Sunni arabs. They will put up a go fight, but are known for cut and running when the going gets tough. Then suing for peace.

The war in Lebanon was against Shite arabs. They are known to stand and fight to the death and are very fanitical. That's because the cult of martyrdom is deeply ingrained into the Shia culture and religion. This is all centered on the death of Muhammad's grandson and their failure to come to his aid. Shia's feel extreme guilt over this event, and vow to never flee a battle again.

Last edited:
Hard to imagine the Iranians sitting back and doing nothing.
And remember that "air strike" means multiple ones as the Iranians have multiple sites for development. They better hope they get them all too.
Iran is a totally Shite nation. If they are attacked, all Iranians will unite against the attacker, no matter what their current feelings about the government.

But the most worrisome will be the oil fields in the gulf nations; Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Iran,

Shites make up the bulk of the oil field workers. It would be easy for them to sabotage and totally disrupt world oil supplies in the gulf states if their Shia brothers in Iran were attacked.

Forum List

Back