Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

All of that being said, this Prime Minister gave an amazing speech at the UN...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DKGJxfU28]YouTube - Netanyahu Asks U.N. 'Have You No Shame' for Giving Ahmadinejad Forum[/ame]

interesting that Israel has a leader who speaks English without tons of uhhs, umms and mixed metaphors, while America hasn't had one like that since 2001

"Have you no shame?" pretty much sums up the UN at this point. The UN really has lost its way. It has become a mere playground for brutal dictators to come and put on their grotesque propaganda dog & pony shows. This current UN is a mere shell of its former self. Time to scrap it all together and perhaps start all over. It's actually very sad to see how far the UN has fallen.

interesting that Israel has a leader who speaks English without tons of uhhs, umms and mixed metaphors, while America hasn't had one like that since 2001

Netanyahu spent years here, at least as ambassador to the UN and maybe growing up as well. And I seem to remember his wife is an American.
He plays well in front of a US audience.
Even if he is a criminal.

Ame®icano;1553725 said:

Maybe cause he has no hidden agenda.

Or he's simply telling the truth. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

lets not forget. He's jewish. He'd never lie for the sake of zion!

"Have you no shame?" pretty much sums up the UN at this point. The UN really has lost its way. It has become a mere playground for brutal dictators to come and put on their grotesque propaganda dog & pony shows. This current UN is a mere shell of its former self. Time to scrap it all together and perhaps start all over. It's actually very sad to see how far the UN has fallen.

Indeed. why have a United Nations when we REALLY mean "United Followers of What We Deem Kosher". Remember, if a jew snaps his finger you better damn well leap to attention.

Indeed. why have a United Nations when we REALLY mean "United Followers of What We Deem Kosher". Remember, if a jew snaps his finger you better damn well leap to attention.
You learned all this by reading The Protocols, right?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You learned all this by reading The Protocols, right?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

nope. Reading the Jpost during the past 5 years. I bet you post to their talk backs often.

To say that the holocaust should be open for debate and examination by scholars is NOT anti-semitic

yeah, and while we're at it, I'd like to open a debate on whether the occupation of France really happened, or whether it was just a publicity scam by Churchill and Roosevelt, I mean do we know for sure those soldiers weren't just kicking back on a nice June day on Normandy Beach checking out French chicks in skimpy bathing suits? and what if the Battle of Bulge was really just Churchill whipping it out and claiming his was bigger than Mussolini's?

should this be open for debate and examination by scholars?
Yes, they should.

In fact all areas of history should be open for debate and discussion.

"Have you no Shame?" Judging by what i have seen coming from the UN in recent years,my answer would have to be No at this point. This current UN apparently has no shame at all. A mere grotesque shell of its former self at this point. :(

Nah.
Jerusalem Post is filled with anti-semites.
Like you.

:lol:

Clearly, you are desperate enough to say some rather dumb shit.

jpost filled with antisemites. gimme a fucking break.

:rofl:

:clap2:

A 9-11 Truther and an anti-Semite.

How utterly predictable...

I invite you to quote a single instance of mine suggesting a 9/11 conspiracy. Maybe you should change your toothless rhetoric a little more often than you change your diaper.

:thup:

AND, just to rub salt into the wound of your stupidity...

go ahead and check out the JPOST, you know.. the JERUSALEM POST, and tell me just how many antisemites you see writing there.

:rofl:

seriously, some of you people are fucking retarded.

"Have you no Shame?" Judging by what i have seen coming from the UN in recent years,my answer would have to be No at this point. This current UN apparently has no shame at all. A mere grotesque shell of its former self at this point. :(

Agreed - it is a mishmash of multi-billions in corruption where illegitimate 3rd world thugs are elevated in status and potential influence.

An utterly deplorable institution...

Forum List

Back