Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

I disagree...
We need to let despots like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad speak to the UN. Let them ramble and speak their paranoid rants and unrestrained hate.

We need the spotlight of worldwide opinion on these guys. Otherwise, people start to believe they are not really that bad

Good for him.

Now, when the UNSC decides to reform their idiotic Human Rights Council so that the biggest violators of all - like the swine Ahamadinejad - don't run the show, that will be better.

According to Israel, the U.N is biased against a Jewish state and yet they gave him a forum.

U.N. Probe: Israelis, Palestinians Both Guilty of 'War Crimes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

GENEVA — A U.N. investigation into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Gaza has found evidence that both sides committed "war crimes."

Israel refused to cooperate with the investigation, saying the U.N. Human Rights Council that ordered it was biased against the Jewish state.

Good for him.

Now, when the UNSC decides to reform their idiotic Human Rights Council so that the biggest violators of all - like the swine Ahamadinejad - don't run the show, that will be better.

This was one of the few moments in more recent years when I sat in awe at a political figure giving a speech. It was an incredibly powerful moment.

The Prime Minister's disdain for the corrupt and radical-loving United Nations is well deserved - and shared by an ever-growing number of others who have been paying attention to just how radicalized it has become...

This was one of the few moments in more recent years when I sat in awe at a political figure giving a speech. It was an incredibly powerful moment.

The Prime Minister's disdain for the corrupt and radical-loving United Nations is well deserved - and shared by an ever-growing number of others who have been paying attention to just how radicalized it has become...

They let Stalin be a permanent member in the first place and you call these people radicals? :eusa_eh:

Good for him.

Netanyahu is just the man to give the UN the spanking they so deserve. We haven't.

According to Israel, the U.N is biased against a Jewish state and yet they gave him a forum.

you think giving a "forum" proves they aren't biased?

actually, they've always tried to do hatchet jobs on Israel...

which terrorist supporters did they appoint to this "investigation"?

:clap2:

It is nice to see I am not the only one in here to be shocked at the increasingly open anti-Jewish sentiment that is bantered about in this forum...

Good for him.

Netanyahu is just the man to give the UN the spanking they so deserve. We haven't.

He has a strength Obama will likely never understand, and certainy never achieve.

A remarkable moment...

What do you think banning Iran from the U.N will do? I'm just curious as to what you think will come from it? It is the same when it comes to those in the United States who yell hate speech, do we ban them from saying it? No. Does that mean we think they're right? No.

We allow them to say it. It only shows others how insane and stupid they are.

So Jilly Bean, are you going to want banning of free speech here in the U.S. next for whoever ever disagrees with Israel on anything as well?

:clap2:

It is nice to see I am not the only one in here to be shocked at the increasingly open anti-Jewish sentiment that is bantered about in this forum...

It's not Anti-Jewish, it's Pro-Freedom-Of-Speech. Let this man show how insane he is rather than cast him to the darkness giving him ammo.

What do you think banning Iran from the U.N will do? I'm just curious as to what you think will come from it? It is the same when it comes to those in the United States who yell hate speech, do we ban them from saying it? No. Does that mean we think they're right? No.

So Jilly Bean, are you going to want banning of free speech here in the U.S. next for whoever ever disagrees with Israel on anything as well?

I suggest you take note of the open anti-Jewish sentiment in this very forum. The same sentiment spewed for 20 years in Obama's Chicago church.

Do you support a free Israeli state? Do you support Israel's right to defend itself from constant terrorist attack?

I think this refers to the record of the UNHRC. Please read up on the UNSC Human Rights Council. It's an amazing story of the fox guarding the hen house. United Nations Human Rights Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I suggest you take note of the open anti-Jewish sentiment in this very forum. The same sentiment spewed for 20 years in Obama's Chicago church.

Do you support a free Israeli state? Do you support Israel's right to defend itself from constant terrorist attack?

:lol: I'll answer your questions but you answer mine you shrill. I believe Israel has the right to defend itself, I have never said they do not have that right. However, they do not have the right in my opinion to go ahead and have the right to kill whomever they want and claim they're terrorists or terrorists were there when it's not always true.

As for the support of a Free Israeli state, who says anyone has the right to a state? Nobody does. It's all about whether you can take the land and defend the land, it always has been.

If you support a "free Israeli state" then I'm sure you'll be quite willing to give your land and home back to the Native Americans? :eusa_eh:

First of all, do I know you?

Second... where did I say they should ban Iran from the U.N.?

Have I ever said that?

I'll wait...

Forum List

Back