Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

I disagree...
We need to let despots like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad speak to the UN. Let them ramble and speak their paranoid rants and unrestrained hate.

We need the spotlight of worldwide opinion on these guys. Otherwise, people start to believe they are not really that bad

There has been more than enough talk, Israel is going to take out their nukes and they have an absolute right to do so.
That is a likely scenario. Yup, it's a concern.

Emphasis mine

There has been more than enough talk, Israel is going to take out their nukes and they have an absolute right to do so.

Except Israel doesn't have nukes supposedly. Almost every country in the world has signed and just about ratified the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) yet Israel hasn't.

As your post has proved further, Israel having nukes is the biggest open secret in the Middle East.

^^^^ LMAO. Somewon's angwy now.

I'm not angry. Unlike you and Sinatra, I have been backing up my points with things called logic and evidence. ....
Perhaps I missed that evidence. Could you quote your post providing tht evidence? I'll wait.

As far as the logic is concerned, you've been fine in that matter - your premises are built on your views, and your conclusions do follow on that. And, my premises have been based on a different view with equally following conclusions.

Yet, you still have issues with not getting your way. I'm reminded of toddler's tantrums right now.

.... You two Concern Trolls or in the case of Sinatra cry "bigot" because he can't stand the fact that somebody may not agree with what Israel does lock and step. We would not accept such behavior from our Military plain and simple. And when it happens in our Military, what happens? They get court-martialed. Here? They're getting medals.

Something is wrong with that picture. Or do you have two standards? One for the U.S. Military and one for the IDF?
It's so cute when you get angry because some disagree with you.

Please be more specific.

Thank you.

Answer my questions, or go fuck yourself. Simple as that. After this, I will not answer anymore questions until you answer mine you dishonest fuck.

This is what I mean about Israel's actions in the last war:

Attacking UN facilities, medical buildings, innocent civilians and civilian buildings.
_______

If said allegations were proven true, then I would condemn those specific actions.

You would do well to beware journalistic license...

BBC Digs Another Hole
Following a third Palestinian bulldozer attack, the BBC still won't learn.

In July 2008, we caught the BBC's shocking first response to a Palestinian bulldozer attack in Jerusalem. Offering a glimpse into the BBC's warped journalism, the initial headline read "Israel bulldozer driver shot dead".

While the BBC later amended its headline, this example offered evidence of the BBC's mindset - the initial instinct to portray Israel as an aggressor and a Palestinian as a victim even if that Palestinian was actively involved in a terrorist attack against innocent civilians.

Less than three weeks later, another Palestinian bulldozer attack took place. This time, in a virtual repetition of the first incident, the BBC's initial response the second time was a headline questioning whether an attack had taken place at all. The headlines on the BBC's web page went from "New Vehicle 'Attack' in Jerusalem" to "New Digger 'Attack' in Jerusalem," then finally settled on "Israel Hit By New Digger Attack."

Fast forward to March 5, 2009 - yet another bulldozer terror attack took place as a Jerusalem Arab rammed a bulldozer into a police car in the capital, wounding two officers before being shot dead. How would the BBC report this?

True to form, as the news broke, the BBC's initial headline read: "Tractor driver shot in Jerusalem". We watched as the headline evolved over the course of the next few hours. Bizarrely, in a semantic change, the next update read "Digger driver shot in Jerusalem".

A short time later, the BBC finally acknowledged that an actual attack had taken place as the headline was amended to "'New digger rampage' in Jerusalem" before finally settling on "'New digger attack' in Jerusalem". But why the quotation marks?

BBC Digs Another Hole

If said allegations were proven true, then I would condemn those specific actions.

You would do well to beware journalistic license...

This stuff is on record, so it's not like it's allegations. These are troops coming forward and saying this. This isn't some bullshit or purported lie. They and many other sources have the exact same articles, I just used BBC because they were the first to come up.

However, you have not answered any of my questions. Why Sinatra, you're more like Obama than you care to admit. I've answered all your questions, now it's time for you to face the music.

Except Israel doesn't have nukes supposedly. ....
Perhaps you missed it; that Democratic Party hero, Jimmy Carter officially confirmed that Isreal has nukes (a year ago in May: Jimmy Carter says Israel had 150 nuclear weapons - Times Online). So, he leaked classified information, that Dem icon.

As your post has proved further, Israel having nukes is the biggest open secret in the Middle East.
Bravo, Sherlock, for clearing that mystery up. So many of us just weren't sure. ;)

Last edited:

I notice that you as well avoid answering my questions too concern troll. Why is that? Afraid you might have to admit you were wrong? Afraid that you have to show you're completely useless on this topic and merely using emotions. I would be more okay with it if you used facts to back up your emotions, but you fail to.

Bravo, Sherlock, for clearing that mystery up. So many of us just wern't sure. ;)

Tell that to Israel who refuses to admit they have weapons and still refuse to sign the BWC.

150 nuclear weapons too. Well least we know where all that foreign aid is going of ours.

Bravo, Sherlock, for clearing that mystery up. So many of us just wern't sure. ;)

Tell that to Israel who refuses to admit they have weapons and still refuse to sign the BWC.

150 nuclear weapons too. Well least we know where all that foreign aid is going of ours.
LOL. Actually, you can look to a lot of nations for assisting Israel in being a nuclear weapons power. France is up there pretty high.

I notice that you as well avoid answering my questions too concern troll. Why is that? Afraid you might have to admit you were wrong? Afraid that you have to show you're completely useless on this topic and merely using emotions. I would be more okay with it if you used facts to back up your emotions, but you fail to.
What questions have you asked me? I already told you I have a far different view than you, and you have such issues with that.

So, as I'm obviously missing something here, what questions that I haven't already clearly answered are you whining about? Just ask away, I'll answer, as long as they have something to do with the topic and/or anything I've actually stated.

Last edited:
LOL. Actually, you can look to a lot of nations for assisting Israel in being a nuclear weapons power. France is up there pretty high.

Sure, but nothing beats the cold hard facts:

For example, using 1988-1989 as a starter, Israel was #1 in U.S. Foreign Aid receiving 12.5% of it. Second was Egypt with 9.5%, third was Pakistan with 3.9% and it goes much lower after that.

To go along with that, Israel had been receiving 12/13% of all American charitable foreign aid since 1979.

Who gets US Foreign Aid | Parade.com

The U.S. will give an estimated $26 billion in foreign aid in 2008—70% more than when President George W. Bush took office

And who's #1? Israel with $2.4 billion.

And the purpose of that money?

Virtually all of this money is used to buy weapons (up to 75% made in the U.S.). Beginning in 2009, the U.S. plans to give $30 billion over 10 years

So basically $3 billion for the next 10 years. Last I checked, Israel isn't a third world country. So it's obvious what kind of "weaponry" that this money is going towards.

Perhaps you missed it; that Democratic Party hero, Jimmy Carter officially confirmed that Isreal has nukes (a year ago in May: Jimmy Carter says Israel had 150 nuclear weapons - Times Online). So, he leaked classified information, that Dem icon.

What's next? He's going to leak the sky is blue?

According to Israel, the U.N is biased against a Jewish state and yet they gave him a forum.

you think giving a "forum" proves they aren't biased?

actually, they've always tried to do hatchet jobs on Israel...

which terrorist supporters did they appoint to this "investigation"?

How ya feel Jillian about Obama threatening Israel and working to pull the plug on them? He is after all YOUR man.

How ya feel Jillian about Obama threatening Israel and working to pull the plug on them? He is after all YOUR man.

If he was working to pull the plug on them, why he is going to give them $3 billion in Foreign Aid this year and for the coming years? :eusa_eh:

Bravo, Sherlock, for clearing that mystery up [that Isreal has nuclear weapons]. So many of us just wern't sure. ;)

Sure, but nothing beats the cold hard facts: ...

[edited irrelevance for space]
Yet, all you've provided is information about conventional weapons. As I said, France is quite the player in getting Israel into being a nuclear weapons state. The UK then took up the slack. Israel had their first bomb befor the NPT even existed. So, any assistance by the US in Israel having nukes would be a violation of the NPT. Neither France, the US, nor the UK has violated the NPT. Yet, you bring up current aid to Israel? I don't see the relevance at all to Israel being a nuclear power.

What's next? He's going to leak the sky is blue?
That's not the point. It's classified information. Carter knew that and still leaked it. Irrespective of whether it is common suspicion or not, leaking classified information is illegal. By doing so, Carter confirmed what was only on record as a suspicion. He is an A-1 idiot in so many ways, and this is just one of them.

According to Israel, the U.N is biased against a Jewish state and yet they gave him a forum.

Podhoretz wrote an article recently that mentioned the bizarre reaction of the American Jewish community in supporting Obama (it was like 85% or mroe) while it was clear that Obama was going to be a big problem for Israel.
I think he attributed it to the liberal Jews' discarding of their faith, and lack of understanding about what Judaism means.
I couldn't agree more.

Podhoretz wrote an article recently that mentioned the bizarre reaction of the American Jewish community in supporting Obama (it was like 85% or mroe) while it was clear that Obama was going to be a big problem for Israel.
I think he attributed it to the liberal Jews' discarding of their faith, and lack of understanding about what Judaism means.
I couldn't agree more.

1. To RGS... he isn't pulling the plug on Israel...that's retarded. I have no issue with Netanyahu strenghtening his bargaining position, but Obama's right not to support ADDITIONAL sttlements (note: HE HAS NEVER SAID DISBAND THE ONES THAT ALREADY EXISTED).

2. "Rabbi", are you really surprised? Podhoeretz is a neo-con extremist. A failed policy that has rightly been tossed out the door. But if you look at what the neo-cons have done "for" Israel, honestly, you'll see they weren't friends. They destabilized the middle east by removing the power that balanced Iran's...leaving Ahmadinejad as the strongest leader in that part of the world. Do you think that helped Israel? Or Egypt? Jordan? Lebanon? Do you think it made Lebananon more or less hospitable to Hezbollah? Do you think it made the pals more or less hospitable to Hamas? The middle east has always needed a scalpel...and nuanced problem solving. They NEVER needed the hatchet cheney and his PNAC buddies went in with.

As for why Jews support Obama? One...we live here. And contrary to the dual loyalty BS propagated by anti-semitic garbage, we make choices that are better for THIS country, not Israel. And as I said, I think the neo-con policies were ultimately very dangerous to Israel. How much better would it have been for Baby Bush to have allowed Ahmadinejad to continue to work with this country on terrorism issues (which he was doing until the moron called him one of the "axis of evil"). How much better if Saddam were still in power balancing that venal freak's hold on the mideast?

Finally, even if I didn't think the neo-con, chickenhawks who raped this country's wealth and killed so many of its bravest in a pretend war of choice hurt Israel, they still come pre-packaged with the rabid religious right and the braindead Sarah Palin... Do you really think that someone who wants the end of the world because she thinks she's going to be raptured up should have her finger on the button any more than a fundie loon like Ahmadinejad who thinks he's going to paradise if he takes out Israel?

I disagree...
We need to let despots like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad speak to the UN. Let them ramble and speak their paranoid rants and unrestrained hate.

We need the spotlight of worldwide opinion on these guys. Otherwise, people start to believe they are not really that bad

ROFLMNAO... there's not a dime's difference between what either of them say and what you believe... They didn't sound any crazier than Hussein with his "I OWN THE WORLD!" speech.

Forum List

Back