Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

I suggest you take note of the open anti-Jewish sentiment in this very forum. The same sentiment spewed for 20 years in Obama's Chicago church.

Do you support a free Israeli state? Do you support Israel's right to defend itself from constant terrorist attack?

:lol: I'll answer your questions but you answer mine you shrill. I believe Israel has the right to defend itself, I have never said they do not have that right. However, they do not have the right in my opinion to go ahead and have the right to kill whomever they want and claim they're terrorists or terrorists were there when it's not always true.

As for the support of a Free Israeli state, who says anyone has the right to a state? Nobody does. It's all about whether you can take the land and defend the land, it always has been.

If you support a "free Israeli state" then I'm sure you'll be quite willing to give your land and home back to the Native Americans? :eusa_eh:

You have just indicated to all that you practice an inherent bias against Israel.

Thank you for at least being honest in your bigotry...

First of all, do I know you?

Second... where did I say they should ban Iran from the U.N.?

Have I ever said that?

I'll wait...

Yes, you do know me I do believe.

So what would you say about this then? I may have thought you had agreed with Sinatra since he said you agreed with him or whichever. However, my point stands for general, just not for you and I apologize if I was wrong about your opinion on this.

Last edited:
You have just indicated to all that you practice an inherent bias against Israel.

Are you fucking stupid? I said NOBODY has the "right" to a free state. Who grants that right by the way? Just curious. :eusa_eh:

You're a partisan hack who did not even bother to answer my questions. Go fuck yourself.

I think this refers to the record of the UNHRC. Please read up on the UNSC Human Rights Council. It's an amazing story of the fox guarding the hen house. United Nations Human Rights Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know all about the UNHRC and I'm not saying they aren't without bias. However, you have failed to address my point about OP's message.

Not without bias is a gross understatement of the UNHRC. Oh, and your question - I didn't think you seriously saw anyone saying they wanted to ban Iran. I thought it was a strawman.

Last edited:
Not without bias is a gross understatement of the UNHRC.

I'm just not sure why those who bash the U.N and complain while acting surprised that the U.N is bias in the same sentence think they're pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

All of the country's are biased towards their own goals. Do you seriously think otherwise? :eusa_eh:

Are you fucking stupid? I said NOBODY has the "right" to a free state. Who grants that right by the way? Just curious. :eusa_eh:

You're a partisan hack who did not even bother to answer my questions. Go fuck yourself.

Ah - you are now fully engaged in the bigot-backpeddle!

Too late my friend - you have exposed your bigotry for all in here to see. Sadly, some will likely support that bigotry, but I do believe the majority will not...

Too late my friend - you have exposed your bigotry for all in here to see. Sadly, some will likely support that bigotry, but I do believe the majority will not...

Go ahead and quote the exact part that is "Bigotry" go right ahead. I'd love to see you prove it.

You're being very dishonest, but it's not surprising coming from you.

I'm just not sure why those who bash the U.N and complain while acting surprised that the U.N is bias in the same sentence think they're pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

All of the country's are biased towards their own goals. Do you seriously think otherwise? :eusa_eh:
These comments of yours tell me that you were pulling our legs when you said you 'know all about' the UNHRC.

Go ahead and quote the exact part that is "Bigotry" go right ahead. I'd love to see you prove it.

You're being very dishonest, but it's not surprising coming from you.

Do you support the State of Israel?

Do you agree with the Israeli Prime Minister's denouncing of the Iranian president?

Yes Netanyahu did deliver a very compelling speech. In my opinion the UN really has lost its way. It's time to revamp or perhaps even disband and possibly start all over.

These comments of yours tell me that you were pulling our legs when you said you 'know all about' the UNHRC.

My thoughts as well.

He has little knowledge and less understanding...

I know all about them. I've read at least two books about the subject.

In fact, I have Outrage by Dick Morris on my shelf that goes into great detail about the U.N. I'm also a person who thinks the U.N. is useless.

Also, my comment about wanting to Ban Iran was not a strawman. OP's video shows that they should be "ashamed" for giving him a forum. Which in my mind says that he's saying that the leader of Iran should be banned from speaking. Which is why I commented on that to Sinatra who agreed with the comments made in the video.

Yes Netanyahu did deliver a very compelling speech. In my opinion the UN really has lost its way. It's time to revamp or perhaps even disband and possibly start all over.

Watch the Dogbert character in this thread now attempt to dance around his own exposed bigotry regarding Israel - rather amusing, but also equally sad...

So what would you say about this then? I may have thought you had agreed with Sinatra since he said you agreed with him or whichever. However, my point stands for general, just not for you and I apologize if I was wrong about your opinion on this.

under what name?

i agree about the UNHRC... it is a joke... and no one is stupid enough to subject themselves to a hatchet job.

as for iran...ahmadinejad will be out of power at some point... at the hands of his own people... i don't generally believe in excluding people...i think if you co-opt them, you have a far greater chance of exercising control over them.

i think his hand should be kept as far from a nuclear button as possible, though.

I know all about them. I've read at least two books about the subject.

In fact, I have Outrage by Dick Morris on my shelf that goes into great detail about the U.N. I'm also a person who thinks the U.N. is useless.

Also, my comment about wanting to Ban Iran was not a strawman. OP's video shows that they should be "ashamed" for giving him a forum. Which in my mind says that he's saying that the leader of Iran should be banned from speaking. Which is why I commented on that to Sinatra who agreed with the comments made in the video.
Ah, I see what your saying abut the ban comment. I thin that's what you interpreted from Netanyahu and those of us who agreed with him. And, that's farthest from the truth, at least for me and I imagine for Netanyahu. The forum to which he refers is those who stayed and listened. Sure have the swine have some time...but use your free speech to walk out or not even show up. Free spech is a double-edged sword. Those spineless reps who stayed have no shame.

Do you support the State of Israel?

Do you agree with the Israeli Prime Minister's denouncing of the Iranian president?

So now we've gone to the "right" of an Israeli state to whether I support the State of Israel in general. You really are a dishonest fuck. :lol:

I'll address your second question first. I agree with the Israeli PM on the fact that the Iranian President is wrong in his comments. The Iranian President is insane and anyone with two brain cells can see that.

As for your first question, you really make it too broad. Do I support a state in general? Do I support them over a certain group?

I don't believe any country has any sort of "right" to a state. Do I support the current state of Israel? I didn't support their actions in the last war, that's for sure.

However, I support their right to continue as a country. They have taken the land, defended it, and therefore they have a right to be recognized as a country. Whether that makes it right or not is entirely up to debate for others however.

Now I've answered your questions, you answer mine shrill. Unless you are the dishonest coward you are proving yourself to be.

under what name?

i agree about the UNHRC... it is a joke... and no one is stupid enough to subject themselves to a hatchet job.

as for iran...ahmadinejad will be out of power at some point... at the hands of his own people... i don't generally believe in excluding people...i think if you co-opt them, you have a far greater chance of exercising control over them.

i think his hand should be kept as far from a nuclear button as possible, though.

What nuclear button? Didn't you hear ? The UN is doing away with everyones nukes .

Ah, I see what your saying abut the ban comment. I thin that's what you interpreted from Netanyahu and those of us who agreed with him. And, that's farthest from the truth, at least for me and I imagine for Netanyahu. The forum to which he refers is those who stayed and listened. Sure have the swine have some time...but use your free speech to walk out or not even show up. Free spech is a double-edged sword. Those spineless reps who stayed have no shame.

The only way you can learn about a enemy is to listen and watch. Does that make everyone who watches his video on youtube later "swine" and "spineless"? How about those who read Mein Kampf?

By sitting there, they aren't saying that his words are right in any sense. The people who walked out are going to be informed of his comments anyway, so all it is grandstanding. God forbid those who walked out actually tried to do anything about Iran. :rolleyes:

under what name?

Robert.

As for Ahmadinejad, he won't get his hand near a nuclear button. His exit from the political scene will come from a revolt from the Iranian people. It may not be tomorrow, but it will happen eventually.

Forum List

Back