Israeli Prime Minister Knocks It Out Of The Park

Ah, I see what your saying abut the ban comment. I thin that's what you interpreted from Netanyahu and those of us who agreed with him. And, that's farthest from the truth, at least for me and I imagine for Netanyahu. The forum to which he refers is those who stayed and listened. Sure have the swine have some time...but use your free speech to walk out or not even show up. Free spech is a double-edged sword. Those spineless reps who stayed have no shame.

The only way you can learn about a enemy is to listen and watch. Does that make everyone who watches his video on youtube later "swine" and "spineless"? How about those who read Mein Kampf?

By sitting there, they aren't saying that his words are right in any sense. The people who walked out are going to be informed of his comments anyway, so all it is grandstanding. God forbid those who walked out actually tried to do anything about Iran. :rolleyes:
I find this anwer of yours incredibly naive. The only way to learn about an enemy...? Nah, I have confidence in our IC in learning all we can about an enemy. That allows for us and others to send clear messages under the eyes of the world. That message is much more powerful than any redudant information and disinformation that we would get from an enemy's talk in public.

They'll all fucking politicians. What they say is meaningless compared to what they do. Will anyone aver figure out how cheap talk is ?

LOL. I find this anwer of yours incredibly naive. The only way to learn about an enemy...? Nah, I have confidence in our IC in learning all we can about an enemy. That allows for us and others to send clear messages under the eyes of the world. That message is much more powerful than redudant information and disinformation that we would get from an enemy's talk in public.

I don't think you get the point. It doesn't matter if they show up or not. It's all grandstanding and dick waving. That's all the U.N ever has been and will ever be. Everyone standing around waving their dicks at one another saying theirs is the biggest. And every once in a while, two or more will get into a fight over that. And what will the U.N do? Sit around and moan about how wrong it is but do shit.

The same goes for the U.N on other issues and other countries when it comes to Terrorism. They all don't want Osama Bin Laden to attack their country but do you see them all committing necessary troop levels to Afghanistan? Of course not.

Iraq, I could see, since Bush fucked that up majorly. However, Afghanistan is a whole entirely different issue.

On another note, something seems wrong with this picture when I sound the most Conservative in a thread full of Conservatives. Just sayin.

LOL. I find this anwer of yours incredibly naive. The only way to learn about an enemy...? Nah, I have confidence in our IC in learning all we can about an enemy. That allows for us and others to send clear messages under the eyes of the world. That message is much more powerful than redudant information and disinformation that we would get from an enemy's talk in public.

I don't think you get the point. It doesn't matter if they show up or not. It's all grandstanding and dick waving. That's all the U.N ever has been and will ever be. Everyone standing around waving their dicks at one another saying theirs is the biggest. And every once in a while, two or more will get into a fight over that. And what will the U.N do? Sit around and moan about how wrong it is but do shit.

The same goes for the U.N on other issues and other countries when it comes to Terrorism. They all don't want Osama Bin Laden to attack their country but do you see them all committing necessary troop levels to Afghanistan? Of course not.

Iraq, I could see, since Bush fucked that up majorly. However, Afghanistan is a whole entirely different issue.

On another note, something seems wrong with this picture when I sound the most Conservative in a thread full of Conservatives. Just sayin.
So, if it's just nothing to you, I'm wondering why you have such a stong opinion about giving the swine an ear. But, irrespective of that, our - the USA's public's general view - of the UN and it's insignificance and ineptitude, is not a very common view among the rest of the world. So, our "dick waving" is important in foreign policy.

So, if it's just nothing to you, I'm wondering why you have such a stong opinion about giving the swine an ear. But, irrespective of that, our - the USA's public's general view - of the UN and it's insignificance and ineptitude, is not a very common view among the rest of the world. So, our "dick waving" is important in foreign policy.

I have a strong opinion when it comes to letting every country have a right to speak. It may start with Iran, but then where does it go to? Besides, realistically no country will ever be banned from speaking as much as you wish for it to happen. Remember those five countries with veto power.

As to your last point, ALL Foreign Policy is dick waving.

I have a strong opinion when it comes to letting every country have a right to speak. ....
So do I, and as I said, I have a strong opinion about using opposing speech in sending a powerful message. Boycotting is one of the most powerful forms of speech.

.... It may start with Iran, but then where does it go to? Besides, realistically no country will ever be banned from speaking as much as you wish for it to happen.....
Ah, again with the bullshit strawman. So, once again I'll ask you and I know another has as well: Who ever said that we want Iran banned from the UN?

As you've been asked several times and don't answer, here is the answer: Only you. So argue yourself on that point. Sort of like debate jerk-off, I suppose.

Last edited:
As much I am concerned, the US should leave that corrupted bunch of pussies called UN.

There is no use of that organization. They are all talk and no walk while they're just milking the cow.

Red cross do much better work then UNHCR for tenfold less money.

Bottom line, joining them was unconstitutional.

So do I, and as I said, I have a strong opinion about using opposing speech in sending a powerful message. Boycotting is one of the most powerful forms of speech.

Ah, again with the bullshit strawman. So, once again I'll ask you and I know another has as well: Who ever said that we want Iran banned from the UN?

As you've been asked several times and don't answer, here is the answer: Only you. So argue yourself on that point. Sort of like debate jerk-off, I suppose.

1.) Boycotting is one of the most powerful forms of speech.
Note I bolded and underlined that for you. Of SPEECH, which in the end does absolutely survey says: NOTHING!

What you're suggesting is mere global political grandstanding. It's similar to when leaders don't have their country participate in the olympics. What exactly did you accomplish? Nothing.

2.) I'm willing to bet that the Israeli PM wants to see Iran's leader banned from the U.N. He doesn't like the fact that he was given a forum to speak his spiel, whether it was empty or full he would still have the forum. Which tells me he wants him banned from speaking.

I have answered it for the 3rd time now.

Also, debate jerk-off? You saying that boycotting this speech is a powerful thing is like saying masturbating is the same thing as actually getting laid by something other than your hand.

Again I must wonder, why do I sound like the actual Conservative out of the two of us here? Any known reason Concern Troll?

1.) Boycotting is one of the most powerful forms of speech.
Note I bolded and underlined that for you. Of SPEECH, which in the end does absolutely survey says: NOTHING! ...
LOL. Okie doke. You are a very literal person. Good to know.

.... What you're suggesting is mere global political grandstanding. It's similar to when leaders don't have their country participate in the olympics. What exactly did you accomplish? Nothing. ....
This is a bit more serious than sports.

.... 2.) I'm willing to bet that the Israeli PM wants to see Iran's leader banned from the U.N. He doesn't like the fact that he was given a forum to speak his spiel, whether it was empty or full he would still have the forum. Which tells me he wants him banned from speaking. ....
Your interpretation is obviously different than many others. Stick with it, I don't really care. I have my view; you have yours. Yet you seem to be getting rather upset about that.

.... I have answered it for the 3rd time now. ...
And when others have said they do not want Iran banned, why would an honest poster continue to ask said question?

.... Also, debate jerk-off? You saying that boycotting this speech is a powerful thing is like saying masturbating is the same thing as actually getting laid by something other than your hand. ....
LMAO. No, that is what a strawman is - an argument with yourself - a debate jerk-off.

.... Again I must wonder, why do I sound like the actual Conservative out of the two of us here? Any known reason Concern Troll?
Maybe because you are so close minded that you make baseless assumptions about others' views. It's lazy to prejudge.

Do you support the State of Israel?

Do you agree with the Israeli Prime Minister's denouncing of the Iranian president?

So now we've gone to the "right" of an Israeli state to whether I support the State of Israel in general. You really are a dishonest fuck. :lol:

I'll address your second question first. I agree with the Israeli PM on the fact that the Iranian President is wrong in his comments. The Iranian President is insane and anyone with two brain cells can see that.

As for your first question, you really make it too broad. Do I support a state in general? Do I support them over a certain group?

I don't believe any country has any sort of "right" to a state. Do I support the current state of Israel? I didn't support their actions in the last war, that's for sure.

________

Please be more specific.

Thank you.

Maybe because you are so close minded that you make baseless assumptions about others' views. It's lazy to prejudge.

I'm neither closed minded nor prejudging there concern troll. I'm simply stating the facts, the U.N is a bunch of dick waving. You seem to think that boycotting Iran's speech will do something, it won't. Boycotting Iran's oil and other products on the other hand would be doing something. You know, actual action at the end of the day that actually makes a effect.

The problem with the U.N. is they aren't actual willing to deal with any problems concerning the globe. They will talk and grandstand about how much they care but in the end nothing gets done. So all issues will end up getting bigger and bigger until they are no longer big enough to ignore. The similar thing happen with The League of Nations before WWII. It just has taken longer for the same to be seen about the U.N.

I'm neither closed minded nor prejudging there concern troll. ....
Actually, as I am sure that I know more about my views than you do, I am in the only position of authority to tell you that your assumptions about my views were baseless.
.... Again I must wonder, why do I sound like the actual Conservative out of the two of us here? Any known reason Concern Troll?
As you dishonestly changed the context, now I've reminded you of it.

So, it appears you just have serious issues when others disagree with you and just leave it at that. What is your point now? Just to keep on getting angry? Because, I don't really care to watch your anger. Your feelings are boring to me in a political discussion.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1552324 said:
Bottom line, joining them was unconstitutional.

What part of the Constitutional prohibits the United States from joining international organizations?

Please be more specific.

Thank you.

Answer my questions, or go fuck yourself. Simple as that. After this, I will not answer anymore questions until you answer mine you dishonest fuck.

This is what I mean about Israel's actions in the last war:

Attacking UN facilities, medical buildings, innocent civilians and civilian buildings.

Oh, and their use of phosphorus. Also, their not allowing any sort of aid or media into the area so the truth of the situation would not be revealed.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

One account tells of a sniper killing a mother and children at close range whom troops had told to leave their home.

Another speaker at the seminar described what he saw as the "cold blooded murder" of a Palestinian woman.

One non-commissioned officer related at the seminar that an old woman crossing a main road was shot by soldiers.

"I don't know whether she was suspicious, not suspicious, I don't know her story… I do know that my officer sent people to the roof in order to take her out… It was cold-blooded murder," he said.

Testimonies, which were given by combat pilots and infantry soldiers, also included allegations of unnecessary destruction of Palestinian property.

"We would throw everything out of the windows to make room and order. Everything... Refrigerators, plates, furniture. The order was to throw all of the house's contents outside," a soldier said.

Israeli human rights groups have criticised the military for failing to properly investigate violations of the laws of war in Gaza despite plenty of evidence of possible war crimes.

The soldiers' testimonies also reportedly told of an unusually high intervention by military and non-military rabbis, who circulated pamphlets describing the war in religious terminology

All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle, now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with re-conquering the Holy Land."
"Many soldiers' feelings were that this was a war of religion," he added.

Israeli soldiers in Gaza describe a 'moral Twilight Zone', admit war crimes // Current

In filmed testimony and written statements released Wednesday, more than two dozen soldiers told an Israeli army veterans' group that military commanders led the fighters into what one described as a "moral Twilight Zone" where almost every Palestinian was seen as a threat.

In April, the IDF announced it had concluded five high-level investigations, including one into the use of phosphorus to burn down buildings, and cleared itself.

Yes, because we all know they would even admit they were guilty if they found themselves to be wrong. I also have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you if you believe that.

One soldier, who served in an infantry reserve unit of the Negev Brigade near Netzarim, said they were repeatedly told by officers to raze buildings as part of a campaign to prepare for "the day after."

"In practical terms, this meant taking a house that is not implicated in any way, that its single sin is the fact that it is situated on top of a hill in the Gaza Strip," said one soldier.

"You felt like a child playing around with a magnifying glass, burning up ants," another Israeli soldier said. "A 20-year-old kid should not be doing such things to people. . . . the guys were running a 'Wild West' scene: draw, cock, kill."

We would not accept such behavior from our Military, why would you accept it from theirs?

Last edited:
I disagree...
We need to let despots like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad speak to the UN. Let them ramble and speak their paranoid rants and unrestrained hate.

We need the spotlight of worldwide opinion on these guys. Otherwise, people start to believe they are not really that bad

There has been more than enough talk, Israel is going to take out their nukes and they have an absolute right to do so.

^^^^ LMAO. Somewon's angwy now.

I'm not angry. Unlike you and Sinatra, I have been backing up my points with things called logic and evidence.

You two Concern Trolls or in the case of Sinatra cry "bigot" because he can't stand the fact that somebody may not agree with what Israel does lock and step. We would not accept such behavior from our Military plain and simple. And when it happens in our Military, what happens? They get court-martialed. Here? They're getting medals.

Something is wrong with that picture. Or do you have two standards? One for the U.S. Military and one for the IDF?

I disagree...
We need to let despots like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad speak to the UN. Let them ramble and speak their paranoid rants and unrestrained hate.

We need the spotlight of worldwide opinion on these guys. Otherwise, people start to believe they are not really that bad

There has been more than enough talk, Israel is going to take out their nukes and they have an absolute right to do so.

The question is if Israel will do it using their nukes.

I disagree...

That is a likely scenario. Yup, it's a concern.

Forum List

Back