"Israeli policies don't affect anti-Semitism"

I think anti - semites in Europe are just using this as an excuse to hate on the Jews

I agree - I think in those cases, the IP situation gives them an opportunity to "legitimize" their anti-semitism :doubt:

Yes, Jew haters will take advantage of certain events to fuel pre-existing hatred of Jews. But I'm not talking about Neo-Nazis and KKK kinds of people. Im talking about regular old moderate people that don't have strong opinions for or against Jews.

It is these people that I believe who's ideas about Jews are negatively or positively affected by Israel's acts. Just like how America's actions affects the attitude of folks who don't already love or hate the USA.

I don't think so.

I think most people (who don't already hold strong opinions) - seperate a nation from a religion and realize that Israel does not equal all Jewish people.

Although - I could be wrong. Many people do not seperate Islam from the actions of terrorists.

But I tend to think the underlying beliefs are already in place, even though dormant. Anti-semitism often goes hand in hand with racism, xenophobia, anti-islamism, nativism and nationalistic movements. I don't think Israel inspires those feelings, they are already there.

One of the other hallmarks of the Jew-haters is that they will almost always accuse American Jews of being 'more loyal to Israel' ........ we've seen that right on this thread.

Variations on that 'theme' include assuming that any pro-Israeli poster is an Israeli themselves, or at least a Jew. And making assertions that Americans are 'brainwashed' into supporting Israel....

The fact is, Israel is a close ally of the US and has been so for decades. And the 'default' attitude towards allied nations is going to be positive.

And strangely enough, that bit o' filth appears to have gotten a pass from some purportedly more rational posters here.

Folks please remember- IP is in Zone 2 - that means some flaming is ok, each post MUST contain content - and more than just a word or two.

Last edited:
One of the other hallmarks of the Jew-haters is that they will almost always accuse American Jews of being 'more loyal to Israel' ........ we've seen that right on this thread.

Variations on that 'theme' include assuming that any pro-Israeli poster is an Israeli themselves, or at least a Jew. And making assertions that Americans are 'brainwashed' into supporting Israel....

The fact is, Israel is a close ally of the US and has been so for decades. And the 'default' attitude towards allied nations is going to be positive.

And strangely enough, that bit o' filth appears to have gotten a pass from some purportedly more rational posters here.

It is wrong to accuse all Jews of being more loyal to the Jewish State than to the USA. Such an accusation is irrational and makes no sense.

As far as Americans being brainwashed into supporting Israel more than they should, thats because they fail to receive information that would give them a better understanding of what's going on over there. Perhaps they aren't "brainwashed" but they surely aren't exposed to all the information the should be. Plus they constantly get only one side of the story.

Palestinians aren't America's enemy - terrorists are. You do realize there are Jewish terrorist groups as well?

Several Jewish terror groups are registered with the State Department. I think Kach, the JDL, and Kahane Chai are some of them. Some more centered in The Jewish State.

Palestinians aren't America's enemy - terrorists are. You do realize there are Jewish terrorist groups as well?

Several Jewish terror groups are registered with the State Department. I think Kach, the JDL, and Kahane Chai are some of them. Some more centered in The Jewish State.

LOL Let me know when these 'terrorist groups' launch a suicide bombing campaign on Palestinians

LOL Let me know when these 'terrorist groups' launch a suicide bombing campaign on Palestinians

Jewish groups have tried to launch terror attacks on Arabs in Israel.

Baruch Goldstein was a lone-Wolf terrorist who murdered many innocent non-Jews.

Some of them have been responsible for some pretty bad crimes - JDL in particular (Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) - I don't think a suicide bombing campaign is a prerequisite for terrorism ;)

Jewish groups have tried to launch terror attacks on Arabs in Israel.

Baruch Goldstein was a lone-Wolf terrorist who murdered many innocent non-Jews.
Wow, that's one guy !

For every 1 Israeli who you call a terrorist, there are 20 000 Palestinian terrorists

It is wrong to accuse all Jews of being more loyal to the Jewish State than to the USA. Such an accusation is irrational and makes no sense.

As far as Americans being brainwashed into supporting Israel more than they should, thats because they fail to receive information that would give them a better understanding of what's going on over there. Perhaps they aren't "brainwashed" but they surely aren't exposed to all the information the should be. Plus they constantly get only one side of the story.

Oh, I think Americans have a pretty good idea of what is going on there and in the rest of the Middle East, as well as Southeast Asia where even the Shia are leaving for Austrailia because they are tired of being suicide and car bombed by the Sunnis. Imagine innocent Pakistani people were in a theater the other day just enjoying themselves when grenades were thrown in, killing several and wounding many.

are you intentionally clueless?

I'm sure you can explain how american's are not targeted to the family and friends of victims like Leon Klinghoffer

Klinghoffer was not targeted because he was an American.

Want to try another?

because he was in a wheelchair? The fact is he was an american from NYC and he was singled out, shot in the head and thrown overboard wheelchair and all. He was clearly no physical threat to the palestinians. He was not Israeli, so why was a retired, disabled American celebrating his anniversary on a Mediterranean cruse with his wife that stopped on Egypt singled out by palestinians for death? because he wore glasses? because he was bald?

You lost this argument 15 yrs before Klinghoffer when Palestinians targeted the US embassy, hijacked american airplanes or kidnapped a U.S. military attaché...........

...but Klinghoffer was not targeted because he was american.

because he was in a wheelchair? The fact is he was an american from NYC and he was singled out, shot in the head and thrown overboard wheelchair and all. He was clearly no physical threat to the palestinians. He was not Israeli, so why was a retired, disabled American celebrating his anniversary on a Mediterranean cruse with his wife that stopped on Egypt singled out by palestinians for death? because he wore glasses? because he was bald?

You lost this argument 15 yrs before Klinghoffer when Palestinians targeted the US embassy, hijacked american airplanes or kidnapped a U.S. military attaché...........

He was targeted because he was a Jew, not because he was an American.

No Palestinian groups target Americans.

He was targeted because he was a Jew, not because he was an American.

No Palestinian groups target Americans.

He carried an american passport. He was american. Do catholics carry a vatican passport?

He was jewish is not excuse. He was american.

He carried an american passport. He was american. Do catholics carry a vatican passport?

He was jewish is not excuse. He was american.

He was killed because he was a Jew. Not because he was an American.

If he was targeted just because he was an American, why didn't any of the other Americans become the target of the terrorists?

Last edited:
How does one react to people who blow themselves up in public places?

How many Arabs in the West Bank are suicide bombers?

And yet you think its ok to want to treat all of them like criminals.

Like I said, your love of humanity has two faces.

That's a good question.
The problem lies in the fact that one is too many and way more than one is too many.
You would have to be blind to the mayhem of the Intifada as there were obviously many "innocent" West Bank Jordanians entering Israel every day to supposedly earn their daily bread and were more than willing to blow themselves up for Allah.
Such cannot be said for people of any other religion anywhere on earth.

They still exist?
They probably have about 3 members and all they do is talk.
I knew some JDL guys back in the 80s and they were a bunch of punks who stupidly drove through Stop signs to prove their manhood.

Forum List

Back