"Israeli policies don't affect anti-Semitism"

He carried an american passport. He was american. Do catholics carry a vatican passport?

He was jewish is not excuse. He was american.

He was killed because he was a Jew. Not because he was an American.

If he was targeted just because he was an American, why didn't any of the other Americans become the target of the terrorists?

"You kicked me out of my house!"
"I'm going to kill a member of your religion!"

Now apply this thought AND behavior to the post-2008 crash home fore-closures.

That's a good question.
The problem lies in the fact that one is too many and way more than one is too many.
You would have to be blind to the mayhem of the Intifada as there were obviously many "innocent" West Bank Jordanians entering Israel every day to supposedly earn their daily bread and were more than willing to blow themselves up for Allah.
Such cannot be said for people of any other religion anywhere on earth.

This is your justification for accepting war crimes against Arabs?

I wonder how such attitudes affect anti-Semitism.

That's a good question.
The problem lies in the fact that one is too many and way more than one is too many.
You would have to be blind to the mayhem of the Intifada as there were obviously many "innocent" West Bank Jordanians entering Israel every day to supposedly earn their daily bread and were more than willing to blow themselves up for Allah.

Strange how the majority of the people in the world are not so obsessed with tiny Israel, but they certainly are aware of the crimes being committed against innocent people for their religious beliefs by the Arabs. Perhaps Victory just can't spare the time to see what is happening in the Middle East because all his waking hours seem to be focused on Israel and nothing else -- no matter how many tens of thousands of innocent people have been killed and are still being killed. Maybe he doesn't think that killing people because of their religious beliefs is a crime. Could be since we see how busy Muslims have been killing each other.

That's a good question.

but you care not about war crimes against Israelis, or misplaced attacks on jews from elsewhere in the world. You just contribute to the anti-semitism in the world and spout crimes against arabs. what of crimes against arabs by other arabs? Muslims against muslims? Nations against nation in the middle east for over 1500 years? But it is only crimes against "arabs" laid at the feet of all jews and at Israel alone.

That is called insanity.

but you care not about war crimes against Israelis, or misplaced attacks on jews from elsewhere in the world. You just contribute to the anti-semitism in the world and spout crimes against arabs. what of crimes against arabs by other arabs? Muslims against muslims? Nations against nation in the middle east for over 1500 years? But it is only crimes against "arabs" laid at the feet of all jews and at Israel alone.

That is called insanity.

FYI this is called the "Israel and Palestine" forum.

That is called insanity.

FYI, you already managed to make well over 400 posts in the 6 days that you've been here.
You are averaging 90 posts a day !!!! Take it easy !!! :chillpill:

Last edited:

That is called insanity.

Which means the only topics that should be discussed are about Israel and Palestine, not other Arab nations, Muslim relations, and other unrelated stuff.

That is called insanity.

Which means the only topics that should be discussed are about Israel and Palestine, not other Arab nations, Muslim relations, and other unrelated stuff.

Palestinian terrorism and blaming Israel for war crimes was being discussed, but to put matters in context arabs have committed war crimes by preventing the palestinian state in the first place and keeping the palestinians are permanent refugees instead of absorbing them. Syria has killed more palestinians than Israel, Jordan and Egypt combined. Arab conquered the land, stealing it from it's former owners. Those arabs are now in part the palestinians, though at least those in gaza are more closely related to present day egyptians and saudi within the last century.
It is all related, all relevant to the Israeli palestinian situation.

Do you want to try and go back to explaining palestinians never attacking americans, except disabed retired jews on a vacation cruse?

He carried an american passport. He was american. Do catholics carry a vatican passport?

He was jewish is not excuse. He was american.

He was killed because he was a Jew. Not because he was an American.

If he was targeted just because he was an American, why didn't any of the other Americans become the target of the terrorists?
Who could possibly know what goes on in the mind of a mad dog Palisimian?

Palestinian terrorism and blaming Israel for war crimes was being discussed, but to put matters in context arabs have committed war crimes by preventing the palestinian state in the first place and keeping the palestinians are permanent refugees instead of absorbing them. Syria has killed more palestinians than Israel, Jordan and Egypt combined. Arab conquered the land, stealing it from it's former owners. Those arabs are now in part the palestinians, though at least those in gaza are more closely related to present day egyptians and saudi within the last century.
It is all related, all relevant to the Israeli palestinian situation.

Do you want to try and go back to explaining palestinians never attacking americans, except disabed retired jews on a vacation cruse?

No land is stolen in a war. It is all conquered.

You can only steal land from people after a war is over and an Armistice has been signed.

How come racism against non-Jews is tolerated in this forum?

Considering this thread is about how Israel and Israelis can do and says things that can increase anti-Semitism, you really do look like an ass.

How come racism against non-Jews is tolerated in this forum?

Considering this thread is about how Israel and Israelis can do and says things that can increase anti-Semitism, you really do look like an ass.
This thread was started by you with an article about a EU officials statements and immediately you advanced your own opinion in order to start an argoment and that is called trolling.

Palestinians aren't America's enemy - terrorists are. You do realize there are Jewish terrorist groups as well?

Several Jewish terror groups are registered with the State Department. I think Kach, the JDL, and Kahane Chai are some of them. Some more centered in The Jewish State.

They still exist?
They probably have about 3 members and all they do is talk.
I knew some JDL guys back in the 80s and they were a bunch of punks who stupidly drove through Stop signs to prove their manhood.

I seriously doubt you knew any "JDL" guys then :doubt:. They still exist and do far more then talk. They operate in a variety of countries and have been responsible for killings, bombings and arsons. According to Jewish Defense League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, as of 2013, there have been least 115 violent incidents were attributed to LDJ, their French group. They're terrorists, of international caliber. Not a collection of disgruntled homies.

What racism, Buttercup?

"Palisimians"????

Seriously? If that's not racism than I guess you don't mind folks being called "Dirty Jew" and "Filthy ****"?

I didn't think so. Be serious or move on.

You think it has anything to do with the 9/11 reaction?
They're also not very sophisticated or well funded; that's the other terrorist groups comprised of...Muslims!

They never targeted Americans or American targets before 9-11.

That is a lie so palpable, it discredits whatever the poster might assert afterwards......

Let me be a little clearer for you and some others who claim to not understand.

No Palestinan group has ever planned a terror operation that specifically and purposefully targeted an American target, be it American civilians or American property.

Several Jewish terror groups are registered with the State Department. I think Kach, the JDL, and Kahane Chai are some of them. Some more centered in The Jewish State.

LOL Let me know when these 'terrorist groups' launch a suicide bombing campaign on Palestinians

Jewish groups have tried to launch terror attacks on Arabs in Israel.

Baruch Goldstein was a lone-Wolf terrorist who murdered many innocent non-Jews.

Then why not mention those 'Jewish groups' instead? You've just undercut your own argument.

What racism, Buttercup?

"Palisimians"????

Seriously? If that's not racism than I guess you don't mind folks being called "Dirty Jew" and "Filthy ****"?

I didn't think so. Be serious or move on.
Please, Tinkerbell, I am currently studying Charles Darwin's theory and I tend to believe man sprang from the ape. Therefore Palisimian is correct. And if you want to call people Filthy Jews and Dirty Kikes, be my guest. But you better have your track shoes on.

They never targeted Americans or American targets before 9-11.

That is a lie so palpable, it discredits whatever the poster might assert afterwards......

Let me be a little clearer for you and some others who claim to not understand.

No Palestinan group has ever planned a terror operation that specifically and purposefully targeted an American target, be it American civilians or American property.

I wouldn't be so certain of that, not at all: in the case of the university cafeteria bombing, the time and location were chosen specifically in order to ensure deaths of Americans.

Of course it's not possible to prove a negative....

Forum List

Back