Israeli police shoot Arab-Israeli's in cold blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
History of the Jews in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jewish population at Jerusalem increased from 70 families in 1488 to 1,500 at the beginning of the 16th century. That of Safed increased from 300 to 2,000 families and almost surpassed Jerusalem in importance.

LOL Wiki again.

Is that one of the entries you are banned from editing then

You mean Achmed Monte the troll shovels his garbage onto wiki as well? Wow, what a surprise that is.

History of the Jews in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jewish population at Jerusalem increased from 70 families in 1488 to 1,500 at the beginning of the 16th century. That of Safed increased from 300 to 2,000 families and almost surpassed Jerusalem in importance.

LOL Wiki again.

Is that one of the entries you are banned from editing then

You mean Achmed Monte the troll shovels his garbage onto wiki as well? Wow, what a surprise that is.

He posted that he edited many Wiki articles not that long ago and when asked to provide some he promptly put me on ignore. He must think doing so means that I cant post, when it just means he cant see my posts. What a clown

You would figure that Monty would be proud of his Roman ancestors conquering Israel.

Oh don't get him wrong, he is. But he's upset that those evil Joooos never really left and kept coming back to the land they loved for the last two thousand years.
Because Joooos are fanatic means they still thinking that their masaya will come even though already 3000 years passed. Why they are thinking like that because before 3000 years joooos always have masaya and some time at a time joooos have two masaya and not only that because of this very good reason joooos start to think that they are special race. And because of these two reason they are keep coming back. And not realizing that first it is too late, 3000 years long time and prophet hood is transfer to Jesus P.B.U.H, who was Jewis by birth but not accepted by joooos then God moved prophet hood from there to Mohammad P.B.U.H even harder for joooos to accept that change. Please jews free your self from your elders they are using you for those thing not going to happen.
As Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H is the last prophet and prophet hood finish on him S.A.W. but If some one will come is Jesus P.B.U.H. so please be ready yourself for his A.S. arrival and Jesus PBUH would Masaya for every one. Please free your self from your elders for bigger picture and for the peace of this world and mankind thanks.

Achmed what is that donkey language? Your own Koran says the land belongs to the Jews. It doesn't even mention the Palestinians.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]
You and people like you are behaving like a monkey using all sorts of example to justify your nonsense or justify yours hours you people spending here for some reason. Like an other silly in one post saying that It was turks who let jew enter in holly land not arab but facts are they all muslim and now you turn up using Al-Quran and Bible and other books to justify jews illegal invasion and forcing to innocent muslim in to camps actually who accommodate jew in holly land and now after these mess made by jews who will trust them especially no these young muslim who are growing in these camps and watching their family killed by jews. After all this trouble cause to these muslim by jews there is any hope left for peace.

In 1099 the arab muslims were evicted from the holy land, and did not return until the later years of the 19C. That is a full 800 years without arab muslim setting foot on the land. The Ottomans conquered the land and tried to seed it with arab muslims on 3 separate occasions only to see them up sticks and return to Syria, Egypt and Saudi. So the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and make the desert bloom again in the 1850's. That made the arab muslims see a chance to steal fertile land and make Jewish girls their sex slaves so they started to flood the land with illegal immigrants. The illegal immigrants started to abuse the Jews and beat them, killing and raping as they had been taught by their unholy prophet. So the Jews formed defence forces that roamed around freely fighting back the arab muslims. That was the start of the rout of the arab muslims. In 1948 the Jews declared independence on the land granted to them by the then owners and the arab muslims invaded to try and wipe them out. The Jews won and the arab muslims threw the dregs of their society into concentration camps were they existed as 4th class citizens until 1967 when the Jews freed them and gave them homes, mosques, hospitals, schools and water. It was never the Jews that caged them it was the arab muslims. They have been kept in concentration camps by Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq since 1949 and have been mass murdered by these nations to keep the numbers down.

So you see that problems are all down to the psychopathic muslims starting the violence because they believe the world belongs to them, and they follow the commands in their unholy book to rape, murder and steal
Don't make falls story just accept the facts that Turks are msulim too means muslim open the door for jew befor that jew were not allowed in holly land and now I can understand why because they trouble maker roman were right.

No it was a Palestinian maj in 1925 even. Quit your delusions.

Yes, and thank you for admitting to an illegal Arab invasion during the British control. I said in the 1800's specifically 1850 the Jews had become majority in Jerusalem. That is by Ottoman census number and Catholic sources. Therefore if the Arabs became majority in early 1900's it could have only been due to massive invasion from neighboring Arab lands.
First as you already accepted that Muslim invited jews in holly land during Ottoman Empire before that they were not allowed by roman empire and they were right and I am sure will learn now about jew that they are trouble maker. It was jews who grab the land illegally during birtish control.

That is correct, the Ottomans who defeated the Arab Muslims invited the Jews to settle back in their holy land starting in the 1500's. Some were already there. And during the Ottoman reign in the mid 1800's the Jews had become a majority in Jerusalem. So the Ottomans had no problem giving Jerusalem to the Jews. However when the Ottoman Empire collapsed and fell to the British after WWI, and the British decided to allocate the land they controlled to the Jews, while giving back 99% of Ottoman land in the ME to the Arab Muslims. You Arabs / Muslims disagree? Tough shit Abdul! Israel is here to stay.

The Ottoman's never invited Jews to settle in Palestine.

The evidence suggests otherwise. The Ottomans invited the Jews safe harbor anywhere in their empire, specifically Jerusalem. It is tough shit for you that Jews eventually became a majority in Jerusalem by 1850's under Ottoman watch. Meaning that Ottoman Turk Muslims knew that Jerusalem was Jewish holy land first and foremost as Mohammad / Allah told Muslims so in the Koran, and commanded fellow Muslims to look to Mecca and not Jerusalem, as Jerusalem belongs to the Jews.

True story. :cool:
Please don't use Al-Quran for falls story just simply accept that jew in holy land because of muslim and jew should thanks full to muslim instead killed them meas no one will trust jew any more specially arab muslim and again roman were right.

The Jews never fully left the land, there was always a presence. But the migrations started increasing during the Ottoman Empire. In the 1500's and 1600's, culminating into a Jewish majority in Jerusalem in the 1800's. The land belonged to the Turks, not the Arabs, and there was no such thing as the Palestinians.

Yes, and thank you for admitting to an illegal Arab invasion during the British control. I said in the 1800's specifically 1850 the Jews had become majority in Jerusalem. That is by Ottoman census number and Catholic sources. Therefore if the Arabs became majority in early 1900's it could have only been due to massive invasion from neighboring Arab lands.
First as you already accepted that Muslim invited jews in holly land during Ottoman Empire before that they were not allowed by roman empire and they were right and I am sure will learn now about jew that they are trouble maker. It was jews who grab the land illegally during birtish control.

That is correct, the Ottomans who defeated the Arab Muslims invited the Jews to settle back in their holy land starting in the 1500's. Some were already there. And during the Ottoman reign in the mid 1800's the Jews had become a majority in Jerusalem. So the Ottomans had no problem giving Jerusalem to the Jews. However when the Ottoman Empire collapsed and fell to the British after WWI, and the British decided to allocate the land they controlled to the Jews, while giving back 99% of Ottoman land in the ME to the Arab Muslims. You Arabs / Muslims disagree? Tough shit Abdul! Israel is here to stay.

May be You are right but what my understanding it that when King Saladin took over holy land from last European Cursed he pardon to ever one in the holly land and this is the possible time when jew enter holy land because border were relax for jew too the Idea behind to establish a multicultural democracy where every one can live peace fully and it worked out very well until jew and their master destroy that great peace and great example of multicultural democracy which is last for 800 years.

Please don't call yourself independent, sound like you are slave of your own.and also please don't sue Bill Gate picture as Bill Gate is thousands time better person than you.

Please learn English.
Please call yourself slave instead independent and don't use bill gate picture as he is millions time better person.

Care to discuss the commands in your koran and hadiths that call on all muslims to " KILL THE JEWS " and to " KILL THE UNBELIEVERS "
look I am Alim or scholar you better see some Muslim scholar near you who will answer all of your negative question. But I know what you are saying is not correct.

The Koran says the land belongs to the Jews, Achmed, read your Koran.
Please don't use Al-Quran for nonsense argument and find some Imam e Mosque in your neighbor hood.

Well then thanks to you admitting some facts like jew were invited 500 years ago means by muslim. As I am keep telling you that Jew left holy land 2000 years ago because roman asked them and never allowed. But when the great Saladin took over the holy land and he pardon to all christian and also permit to jew to enter in holly land for worship to their "wall" and because of great Saladin three religion jew,christian and muslim lived together for 800 years. I would say world first multicultural democracy established and there was no conflict among them for 800 years. Jew should thank full to these arab muslim who accommodate them instead forced them in to small camps from their home land, if this the case then who will trust jew in future, not these arab muslim who are killing by jews every day and jews are grabbing their land.

The Jews never fully left the land, there was always a presence. But the migrations started increasing during the Ottoman Empire. In the 1500's and 1600's, culminating into a Jewish majority in Jerusalem in the 1800's. The land belonged to the Turks, not the Arabs, and there was no such thing as the Palestinians.

Not according to the Ottoman census and then the first British census
You better accept the facts and behave and preach peace to jews and force them to leave the palestinian country jew invaded illegally.

The Jews have been a peaceful, non violent people for thousands of years. How about you tell your fellow Muslims to stop being violent, intolerant savages?
If today jew population is 13 ml for over the years may be few hundreds or thousand and msulim are around 2 bl and fighting against their master to win the democracy but still those muslim who are fighting less than jew total population means you can compare 2 bl and few million means salt in flower. Majority muslim are peace loving people.

Well that is what I am telling you all dumb in my mostly post that WWII Coalition divide the region in small countries separate from Syria so they can easily place Israel there, instead Israel face or fight one big country like Syria. But you can not change the facts and figure or history.

Thanks for admitting that there was no such thing as a Palestine and a Palestinian people for the last 800 years and before. It's an invented term, and the Ottomans who controlled the land called it southern Syria, and if fact invited the Jews back to settle in Jerusalem and parts of land they consider holy over 500 years ago. Look it up Achmed.
Well then thanks to you admitting some facts like jew were invited 500 years ago means by muslim. As I am keep telling you that Jew left holy land 2000 years ago because roman asked them and never allowed. But when the great Saladin took over the holy land and he pardon to all christian and also permit to jew to enter in holly land for worship to their "wall" and because of great Saladin three religion jew,christian and muslim lived together for 800 years. I would say world first multicultural democracy established and there was no conflict among them for 800 years. Jew should thank full to these arab muslim who accommodate them instead forced them in to small camps from their home land, if this the case then who will trust jew in future, not these arab muslim who are killing by jews every day and jews are grabbing their land.

Look we are muslim doesn't matter turks or arab in Islam there is no superiority arab over non arab (turks) and turks have no superiority over arab and white have no superiority over black and black have no superiority over white. Every body in Islam is equal. Don't try to escape from these facts that only muslim accommodate jews in holly land and jews should thanks full to them instead. I will say that roman was right kick them out from holly land and muslim were wrong to invite them. Because jew never respect those who help them and always jew destroy those countries who accommodate jews like Egypt, Persian Empire, German, Birtish Empire and just recently Ottoman Empire which was start from great saladin 900 years ago.

I know far too many muslims from all over the world and they have a pecking order with the Saudi arabs at the top. Then the other arabs under them, followed by the non arab muslims in Egypt and the horn of Africa. Then the Turkish and Iranian muslims and lastly what the arabs call the plastic or pretend muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and the rest of the world. Each sub division is allocated a different time slot for Haj and woe betide any that try and slip in when it is not their allocated time. I take it you are one of the plastic muslims brainwashed into believing you are the same as one of Allah's chosen.
WHY DO YOU THINK THE ARABS WONT TAKE IN ANY OF THE REFUGEES FROM PALESTINE, SYRIA AND IRAQ
Sound like you are losing debate over holy land and running around, I just gave answer to rudy about how muslim are fighting against their master beside jew to win the free democracy and peace full lively hood.

please don't make falls story just accept facts that whoever invite jew, they were muslim regardless turk muslim or arab muslim. And jew should some character to respect muslim and christian as well so we establish peace full multicultural democracy in the holy land as before the wwi for 800 years good for ever one for jew for christian and for muslim and good for mankind they will get chance to enter great religion of Abraham A.S.

Well that is what I am telling you all dumb in my mostly post that WWII Coalition divide the region in small countries separate from Syria so they can easily place Israel there, instead Israel face or fight one big country like Syria. But you can not change the facts and figure or history.

Thanks for admitting that there was no such thing as a Palestine and a Palestinian people for the last 800 years and before. It's an invented term, and the Ottomans who controlled the land called it southern Syria, and if fact invited the Jews back to settle in Jerusalem and parts of land they consider holy over 500 years ago. Look it up Achmed.

Look we are muslim doesn't matter turks or arab in Islam there is no superiority arab over non arab (turks) and turks have no superiority over arab and white have no superiority over black and black have no superiority over white. Every body in Islam is equal. Don't try to escape from these facts that only muslim accommodate jews in holly land and jews should thanks full to them instead. I will say that roman was right kick them out from holly land and muslim were wrong to invite them. Because jew never respect those who help them and always jew destroy those countries who accommodate jews like Egypt, Persian Empire, German, Birtish Empire and just recently Ottoman Empire which was start from great saladin 900 years ago.

So what you're saying is the Turkish Ottoman invaders of Jewish holy land who defeated the Arab invaders of Jewish holy land and controlled the land for 700 years, were the same because both were Muslims? Ha ha ha. Therefore the problem is the religion and Muslim intolerance towards others.

So if "you are all Muslims and therefore same" then why are you savages killing each other by the hundreds of thousands?

Islam is an evil cult, the animals can't even get along among themselves.
Now you are running away from from the holy land topic as I said to you before muslim are Fighting against their master as they got free from them should be ok and again as said those mulsilim are fighting they still less than total jew population so please stuck to thee holy land and think how we can establish in the holy as King Sladin did for 800 years thanks.

"Palestine" first appears in Greek literature in the 5th Century BCE when the historian Herodotus called the area "Palaistinē"

Origin of "Palestine" | Jewish Virtual Library

You always make a fool of yourself Ruffles.

So the Greeks, who got their asses kicked by the Romans, referred to a region dominated by the Pilishtim.
Did you expect them to refer to the area as Las Vegas.
And no, it was NOT PALESTINE, it was peleshet, which is a Feminine reference to Pilishtim.
You think you're a scholar from reading this page? Holy shit, are we in trouble.
Please don't call yourself independent, sound like you are slave of your own.and also please don't sue Bill Gate picture as Bill Gate is thousands time better person than you.

Please learn English.
Please call yourself slave instead independent and don't use bill gate picture as he is millions time better person.

Care to discuss the commands in your koran and hadiths that call on all muslims to " KILL THE JEWS " and to " KILL THE UNBELIEVERS "
Please find some imam in locality to understand these issue.

"Palestine" first appears in Greek literature in the 5th Century BCE when the historian Herodotus called the area "Palaistinē"

Origin of "Palestine" | Jewish Virtual Library

You always make a fool of yourself Ruffles.

So the Greeks, who got their asses kicked by the Romans, referred to a region dominated by the Pilishtim.
And no, it was NOT PALESTINE, it was peleshet, which is a Feminine reference to Pilishtim.
You think you're a scholar from reading this page? Holy shit, are we in trouble.

Please learn English.

Please find some imam in locality to understand these issue.
No wonder jew are racist psycho and crazy evil who scared every thing but not God . I don't know what they thinking to live in the heart of muslim world are the crazy,made or dumb evil.

Maybe if the muslims stopped breaking the law they would not be killed. The way they are going they will be evicted from Europe in the next few years
If it happen jew would be responsible for that too but don't you think same thing happen to jew as well.

Wrong the blame lies at the muslims feet ecause of their actions. Over 1000 have been arrested in the UK alone on charges of child rape that had been going on for 14 years. They face deportation at the end of their prison time and will never get back into the country. The government is looking at deporting a further 20,000 migrants in the coming years for the crimes they committed, nd not a Jew in sight pushing for this to be carried out
i think your job is just put as many post as possible with out clue, please give us link and it is UK. It is not "ONLY JEW COUNTRY"

Just one small UK town

Rochdale sex trafficking gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Twelve men were originally charged. Of the nine men convicted, eight were of British Pakistani origin and one was an Afghan asylum-seeker; of the three not convicted, one was cleared of all charges, the jury was unable to reach a verdict in the case of the second, and the third was not present at the trial after fleeing to Pakistan while on bail.[1][7][8] Most of the men were married and well-respected within their community.[2] One gang member convicted of sex trafficking was a religious studies teacher at a mosque and a married father of five. The men were aged between 24 and 59 and knew each other. Two worked for the same taxi firm and another two worked at a takeaway restaurant; some came from the same village in Pakistan and another pair shared a flat.[9] The gang worked to secure underage girls for sex.[10][11]
Let's say if accept this story so what do you mean that all 2 bl muslim are trouble maker but no doubt these few people always give wrong image to all muslim community. These kind of people you can find every where in the world.

Yup, it's a same constant regiment of garbage and lies. He / she / it / they have nothing new or factual to say.

You would figure that Monty would be proud of his Roman ancestors conquering Israel.

Oh don't get him wrong, he is. But he's upset that those evil Joooos never really left and kept coming back to the land they loved for the last two thousand years.
Because Joooos are fanatic means they still thinking that their masaya will come even though already 3000 years passed. Why they are thinking like that because before 3000 years joooos always have masaya and some time at a time joooos have two masaya and not only that because of this very good reason joooos start to think that they are special race. And because of these two reason they are keep coming back. And not realizing that first it is too late, 3000 years long time and prophet hood is transfer to Jesus P.B.U.H, who was Jewis by birth but not accepted by joooos then God moved prophet hood from there to Mohammad P.B.U.H even harder for joooos to accept that change. Please jews free your self from your elders they are using you for those thing not going to happen.
As Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H is the last prophet and prophet hood finish on him S.A.W. but If some one will come is Jesus P.B.U.H. so please be ready yourself for his A.S. arrival and Jesus PBUH would Masaya for every one. Please free your self from your elders for bigger picture and for the peace of this world and mankind thanks.

Prove he was the last prophet, and then show what his prophesies were. He still thought that the world was flat, even though Greek scientists had shown it to be curved 700 yeears earlier. All you have is his word for it and as we now know he was delusional because of his mental health problems
Now you are running away from holy land because and showing how mean you are.

If they are good Then why jew don't live normal life like every one does. Why they are psycho or paranoid.

Because you psychotic paranoid muslims wont allow them to live a normal life. You even attack them in Europe and then complain when you get arrested for violence.
What you want from some one to whom, jew forced in small camps and invade their land and livelihood. How dumb you are? If it happen to you, what you gonna do. You say to jew thanks a lot.

It is their own fellow muslims that have forced he into camps not the Jews. It was the muslims that declared war in 1929 not the Jews. It was never arab muslim land as the history books show, it was Ottoman and then LoN and the arab muslims were illegal immigrants. Now International law says the land is Jewish so time for you evil scum to go back where you came from.
Well then time will tell you that who is wrong and your theory will apply on you soon.

Not a theory but recorded history that shows the muslims to be blood thirsty savages that still live in the 7C
So what you think what your master jew are doing in Ghaza and around the world as underground or undercover and what they did in Germany.

This small region, which is divided by clever jew in four countries, used to be part of Ottoman empire and administer from Damascus now in Syria. you can not change the facts.

Your facts are wrong Achmed. The land was Ottoman territory for 700 years and then under British control after the Ottoaman empire fell after WWI. The Ottomans never called it Palestine, nor did they recognize a Palestinian people. Look it up, Achmed.

STOP LYING the facts are written down by the Jews and Christians and show that they were nothing but slaves to the muslims. The evidence is out there and muslims are trying hard to suppress it as it shows they are a death rape cult of psychopaths
Now you are showing that how mean you are and could not defend the holy land because your comments base on lie.

Achmed what is that donkey language? Your own Koran says the land belongs to the Jews. It doesn't even mention the Palestinians.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

You and people like you are behaving like a monkey using all sorts of example to justify your nonsense or justify yours hours you people spending here for some reason. Like an other silly in one post saying that It was turks who let jew enter in holly land not arab but facts are they all muslim and now you turn up using Al-Quran and Bible and other books to justify jews illegal invasion and forcing to innocent muslim in to camps actually who accommodate jew in holly land and now after these mess made by jews who will trust them especially no these young muslim who are growing in these camps and watching their family killed by jews. After all this trouble cause to these muslim by jews there is any hope left for peace.

In 1099 the arab muslims were evicted from the holy land, and did not return until the later years of the 19C. That is a full 800 years without arab muslim setting foot on the land. The Ottomans conquered the land and tried to seed it with arab muslims on 3 separate occasions only to see them up sticks and return to Syria, Egypt and Saudi. So the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and make the desert bloom again in the 1850's. That made the arab muslims see a chance to steal fertile land and make Jewish girls their sex slaves so they started to flood the land with illegal immigrants. The illegal immigrants started to abuse the Jews and beat them, killing and raping as they had been taught by their unholy prophet. So the Jews formed defence forces that roamed around freely fighting back the arab muslims. That was the start of the rout of the arab muslims. In 1948 the Jews declared independence on the land granted to them by the then owners and the arab muslims invaded to try and wipe them out. The Jews won and the arab muslims threw the dregs of their society into concentration camps were they existed as 4th class citizens until 1967 when the Jews freed them and gave them homes, mosques, hospitals, schools and water. It was never the Jews that caged them it was the arab muslims. They have been kept in concentration camps by Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq since 1949 and have been mass murdered by these nations to keep the numbers down.

So you see that problems are all down to the psychopathic muslims starting the violence because they believe the world belongs to them, and they follow the commands in their unholy book to rape, murder and steal
Don't make falls story just accept the facts that Turks are msulim too means muslim open the door for jew befor that jew were not allowed in holly land and now I can understand why because they trouble maker roman were right.

Right: "Don't make falls story, Jew trouble maker we Mooooslems no trouble maker, we is beastful beoble. Romans were right".

IslamoNazism in action.

They are not arab muslim as you claimed are they. The Turks do not want to be associated with arab muslim scum as they bring islam down.. The trouble makers are the muslims who will use violence to get their own way, then use violence just because they can

The evidence suggests otherwise. The Ottomans invited the Jews safe harbor anywhere in their empire, specifically Jerusalem. It is tough shit for you that Jews eventually became a majority in Jerusalem by 1850's under Ottoman watch. Meaning that Ottoman Turk Muslims knew that Jerusalem was Jewish holy land first and foremost as Mohammad / Allah told Muslims so in the Koran, and commanded fellow Muslims to look to Mecca and not Jerusalem, as Jerusalem belongs to the Jews.

True story. :cool:
Please don't use Al-Quran for falls story just simply accept that jew in holy land because of muslim and jew should thanks full to muslim instead killed them meas no one will trust jew any more specially arab muslim and again roman were right.

It is not false, it is true and like all semi literate muslims you don't even know what is written in your own unholy books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back