Israeli police shoot Arab-Israeli's in cold blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
In this first video, Israeli police shoot a Palestinian man in cold blood because psycho settlers told them to.

In this second video, Israeli police shoot an Arab-Israeli woman, in Israel, when she posed no danger to anyone.

In this first video, Israeli police shoot a Palestinian man in cold blood because psycho settlers told them to.

In this second video, Israeli police shoot an Arab-Israeli woman, in Israel, when she posed no danger to anyone.

Aren't those ZioNazis "a light unto all nations,' in hell of course!

The first video included a comment about the video which reads:

This "boy" was 19 years old, who actually WAS armed with a kitchen-knife and was AFTER stabbing moshe-malka, a 15 years old jewish boy. you ______ ______ are liars.
________

note - I removed the curse words. So apparently the man who was killed by Israeli police had just stabbed a 15 year old Jewish boy and was armed with a knife. There should be a news story about this in Israel that gives the full report of what happened.

The woman was holding something in her hands and was refusing to surrender to the Israeli police - the video shows I believe 6 - 8 Israeli police shouting at her repeatedly and she continues to stand there and defy them holding up something in her hand -was it a detonator? Was she a suicide bomber? It's hard to tell when the entire video is in Arabic. I believe there should be a story about this - it would be helpful to hear the news from Israel on what happened. There would be no reason for 6- 8 Israeli police to continually be shouting at her to do something and her stand there and refuse - something isn't adding up about this video, Bill.
·

Last edited:

Somebody call Sharpton!!!!

Hands up don't shoot!!!! I can't breath!!!!!!! Skittles and ice tea!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for the story about the Arab woman and found this while I was looking. It gives people an idea of what the Israeli police are up against when their own Arab citizens become snipers shooting at civilians inside Israel.

I found the first one! Here it is!

Published on Oct 4, 2015
Happened tonight in Jerusalem, Israel. After a weekend which left 4 Israelis dead, a fifteen year old boy was moderately injured after being stabbed by a Palestinian, attacker was shot to death by responding police officers.

In the first and second video, you were just another accomplice to a Pallywood Production, Inc., fraud.

The second video, the woman was holding a knife. She tried to stab a solider moments ago.

The palestinian terrorist refused to put down the knife, she was shot in the extremeties, and was injured.

This is all on her. She didn't have to try and stab a soldier, and she could have surrendered.

It looks like the Arab man who knifed the Jewish boy could have done this before - which is why they took no chances in taking him down.

Published on Oct 7, 2015
Jerusalem, Israel (JPost) — A terrorist stabbed a 25-year-old Israeli man in Petah Tikva at the entrance of a shopping mall, Magen David Adom reported Wednesday.

The second video, the woman was holding a knife. She tried to stab a solider moments ago.

The palestinian terrorist refused to put down the knife, she was shot in the extremeties, and was injured.

This is all on her. She didn't have to try and stab a soldier, and she could have surrendered.

Mike, those were the only news stories in Israel I found about an Arab woman - she had tried to stab an Israeli soldier - so this must be the same woman as she is holding something up in the air but I could not make out what it was. So it was a knife and she was refusing to drop it. That makes sense.

Here is more.
WATCH: Police shoot female terrorist in dramatic standoff at Afula bus station

Social media has been abuzz in Israel after video emerged of the dramatic standoff between a Palestinian terrorist armed with a knife and armed police officers in the Afula central bus station on Friday.

In the video, the officers are seen approaching the woman, exhorting her to drop the weapon in her hand. After a tense few seconds during which she refused, one officer shot her in her lower extremities. She was moderately wounded and evacuated to hospital for treatment.

Minutes earlier, the woman attempted to stab a soldier at the bus station.

Initial findings revealed that the female terrorist made her way inside the central bus station, and pulled out her knife
by a soldier on the platform.

Upon identifying the threat, two Border Police officers opened fire at the terrorist, shooting towards her lower body in order to neutralize her.

Police forces on site are scanning the area for further potential threats. The scene has been closed off, and the public is advised to stay away from the bus terminal.

The Shin Bet identified the female terrorist at Atufla bus station as Asra Zidan Abd, 30, an Israeli Arab from the city of Nazareth. She had no prior record of security-related offenses.

From the news it appears that there is a rash of these knife attacks happening against the Jewish civilians in Israel during this month of October. Very disturbing news. Pray for the peace in Israel!

:bsflag:

Here is more.
WATCH: Police shoot female terrorist in dramatic standoff at Afula bus station

Social media has been abuzz in Israel after video emerged of the dramatic standoff between a Palestinian terrorist armed with a knife and armed police officers in the Afula central bus station on Friday.

In the video, the officers are seen approaching the woman, exhorting her to drop the weapon in her hand. After a tense few seconds during which she refused, one officer shot her in her lower extremities. She was moderately wounded and evacuated to hospital for treatment.

Minutes earlier, the woman attempted to stab a soldier at the bus station.

Initial findings revealed that the female terrorist made her way inside the central bus station, and pulled out her knife
by a soldier on the platform.

Upon identifying the threat, two Border Police officers opened fire at the terrorist, shooting towards her lower body in order to neutralize her.

Police forces on site are scanning the area for further potential threats. The scene has been closed off, and the public is advised to stay away from the bus terminal.

The Shin Bet identified the female terrorist at Atufla bus station as Asra Zidan Abd, 30, an Israeli Arab from the city of Nazareth. She had no prior record of security-related offenses.

She was moderately wounded. Interesting how the Arab media does not want people to know that part of the story - or that she had tried to stab an Israeli soldier and murder him. You do not try to stab a soldier unless you are trying to murder them, Mike. This woman was not innocent!

You know - there was a Jewish woman that was stabbed in Tel Aviv and an Arab stabbed her with a screw driver and then stabbed 3 more people before he was stopped by the Israeli police.These are very serious times in Israel.

Personally, if I was the officer I would shoot at her chest.

Personally, if I was the officer I would shoot at her chest.

If I was an officer I'd be rounding up all of the Arabs and taking them across the border with a warning not to come back to Israel.

I'm not trying to be unkind. I am stating that this is what the Bible says should have been done in the first place. See Numbers 33:50-56.

Numbers 33: 50-56 :

50 And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

King James Version (KJV)

Have they become pricks in your eyes? Check! Yes! They have. Have they become thorns in your sides? Check! Yes! They have. Have they vexed you in the land wherein you dwell? Check! Check! Double Check! Yes! They have.

Last edited:

In the first and second video, you were just another accomplice to a Pallywood Production, Inc., fraud.

My first thoughts when I saw the quality of the video.
Nice and blurry so you cant see details.

This is how real men handle a situation. Not like those candy ass, trigger happy cowards in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back