Israeli police shoot Arab-Israeli's in cold blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for admitting that there was no such thing as a Palestine and a Palestinian people for the last 800 years and before. It's an invented term, and the Ottomans who controlled the land called it southern Syria, and if fact invited the Jews back to settle in Jerusalem and parts of land they consider holy over 500 years ago. Look it up Achmed.

"Palestine" first appears in Greek literature in the 5th Century BCE when the historian Herodotus called the area "Palaistinē"

Origin of "Palestine" | Jewish Virtual Library

You always make a fool of yourself Ruffles.

So the Greeks, who got their asses kicked by the Romans, referred to a region dominated by the Pilishtim.
Did you expect them to refer to the area as Las Vegas.
And no, it was NOT PALESTINE, it was peleshet, which is a Feminine reference to Pilishtim.
You think you're a scholar from reading this page? Holy shit, are we in trouble.

Yup, it's a same constant regiment of garbage and lies. He / she / it / they have nothing new or factual to say.

You would figure that Monty would be proud of his Roman ancestors conquering Israel.

Oh don't get him wrong, he is. But he's upset that those evil Joooos never really left and kept coming back to the land they loved for the last two thousand years.
Because Joooos are fanatic means they still thinking that their masaya will come even though already 3000 years passed. Why they are thinking like that because before 3000 years joooos always have masaya and some time at a time joooos have two masaya and not only that because of this very good reason joooos start to think that they are special race. And because of these two reason they are keep coming back. And not realizing that first it is too late, 3000 years long time and prophet hood is transfer to Jesus P.B.U.H, who was Jewis by birth but not accepted by joooos then God moved prophet hood from there to Mohammad P.B.U.H even harder for joooos to accept that change. Please jews free your self from your elders they are using you for those thing not going to happen.
As Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H is the last prophet and prophet hood finish on him S.A.W. but If some one will come is Jesus P.B.U.H. so please be ready yourself for his A.S. arrival and Jesus PBUH would Masaya for every one. Please free your self from your elders for bigger picture and for the peace of this world and mankind thanks.

unnamed1.jpg

Israel is a fascist police state, masquerading as a democracy. How can it be otherwise when state terror is official policy, when soldiers, police and Zionist zealots brutalize and murder Palestinians unaccountably, and when institutionalized apartheid exceeds the worst done by the old South African regime.

Palestine is a free-fire zone, unsafe to live in for Arabs. Israeli security forces rampage with impunity, licensed to kill at their discretion, taking full advantage, rewarded for shocking brutality.
Murdered In Cold Blood: More Israeli Atrocities – Darkmoon
No wonder jew are racist psycho and crazy evil who scared every thing but not God . I don't know what they thinking to live in the heart of muslim world are the crazy,made or dumb evil.

Maybe if the muslims stopped breaking the law they would not be killed. The way they are going they will be evicted from Europe in the next few years
If it happen jew would be responsible for that too but don't you think same thing happen to jew as well.

Wrong the blame lies at the muslims feet ecause of their actions. Over 1000 have been arrested in the UK alone on charges of child rape that had been going on for 14 years. They face deportation at the end of their prison time and will never get back into the country. The government is looking at deporting a further 20,000 migrants in the coming years for the crimes they committed, nd not a Jew in sight pushing for this to be carried out
i think your job is just put as many post as possible with out clue, please give us link and it is UK. It is not "ONLY JEW COUNTRY"

Yeah, what country was that? Belestine was never a country.
This small region, which is divided by clever jew in four countries, used to be part of Ottoman empire and administer from Damascus now in Syria. you can not change the facts.

Your facts are wrong Achmed. The land was Ottoman territory for 700 years and then under British control after the Ottoaman empire fell after WWI. The Ottomans never called it Palestine, nor did they recognize a Palestinian people. Look it up, Achmed.
Well that is what I am telling you all dumb in my mostly post that WWII Coalition divide the region in small countries separate from Syria so they can easily place Israel there, instead Israel face or fight one big country like Syria. But you can not change the facts and figure or history.

Thanks for admitting that there was no such thing as a Palestine and a Palestinian people for the last 800 years and before. It's an invented term, and the Ottomans who controlled the land called it southern Syria, and if fact invited the Jews back to settle in Jerusalem and parts of land they consider holy over 500 years ago. Look it up Achmed.
Well then thanks to you admitting some facts like jew were invited 500 years ago means by muslim. As I am keep telling you that Jew left holy land 2000 years ago because roman asked them and never allowed. But when the great Saladin took over the holy land and he pardon to all christian and also permit to jew to enter in holly land for worship to their "wall" and because of great Saladin three religion jew,christian and muslim lived together for 800 years. I would say world first multicultural democracy established and there was no conflict among them for 800 years. Jew should thank full to these arab muslim who accommodate them instead forced them in to small camps from their home land, if this the case then who will trust jew in future, not these arab muslim who are killing by jews every day and jews are grabbing their land.

The Jews never fully left the land, there was always a presence. But the migrations started increasing during the Ottoman Empire. In the 1500's and 1600's, culminating into a Jewish majority in Jerusalem in the 1800's. The land belonged to the Turks, not the Arabs, and there was no such thing as the Palestinians.

"Palestine" first appears in Greek literature in the 5th Century BCE when the historian Herodotus called the area "Palaistinē"

So the Greeks, who got their asses kicked by the Romans, referred to a region dominated by the Pilishtim.
And no, it was NOT PALESTINE, it was peleshet, which is a Feminine reference to Pilishtim.
You think you're a scholar from reading this page? Holy shit, are we in trouble.

Yup, it's a same constant regiment of garbage and lies. He / she / it / they have nothing new or factual to say.

You would figure that Monty would be proud of his Roman ancestors conquering Israel.

Oh don't get him wrong, he is. But he's upset that those evil Joooos never really left and kept coming back to the land they loved for the last two thousand years.
Because Joooos are fanatic means they still thinking that their masaya will come even though already 3000 years passed. Why they are thinking like that because before 3000 years joooos always have masaya and some time at a time joooos have two masaya and not only that because of this very good reason joooos start to think that they are special race. And because of these two reason they are keep coming back. And not realizing that first it is too late, 3000 years long time and prophet hood is transfer to Jesus P.B.U.H, who was Jewis by birth but not accepted by joooos then God moved prophet hood from there to Mohammad P.B.U.H even harder for joooos to accept that change. Please jews free your self from your elders they are using you for those thing not going to happen.
As Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H is the last prophet and prophet hood finish on him S.A.W. but If some one will come is Jesus P.B.U.H. so please be ready yourself for his A.S. arrival and Jesus PBUH would Masaya for every one. Please free your self from your elders for bigger picture and for the peace of this world and mankind thanks.

I have to take a pain killer when I read your postings.

This small region, which is divided by clever jew in four countries, used to be part of Ottoman empire and administer from Damascus now in Syria. you can not change the facts.

Your facts are wrong Achmed. The land was Ottoman territory for 700 years and then under British control after the Ottoaman empire fell after WWI. The Ottomans never called it Palestine, nor did they recognize a Palestinian people. Look it up, Achmed.
Well that is what I am telling you all dumb in my mostly post that WWII Coalition divide the region in small countries separate from Syria so they can easily place Israel there, instead Israel face or fight one big country like Syria. But you can not change the facts and figure or history.

Well then thanks to you admitting some facts like jew were invited 500 years ago means by muslim. As I am keep telling you that Jew left holy land 2000 years ago because roman asked them and never allowed. But when the great Saladin took over the holy land and he pardon to all christian and also permit to jew to enter in holly land for worship to their "wall" and because of great Saladin three religion jew,christian and muslim lived together for 800 years. I would say world first multicultural democracy established and there was no conflict among them for 800 years. Jew should thank full to these arab muslim who accommodate them instead forced them in to small camps from their home land, if this the case then who will trust jew in future, not these arab muslim who are killing by jews every day and jews are grabbing their land.

The Jews never fully left the land, there was always a presence. But the migrations started increasing during the Ottoman Empire. In the 1500's and 1600's, culminating into a Jewish majority in Jerusalem in the 1800's. The land belonged to the Turks, not the Arabs, and there was no such thing as the Palestinians.

But that doesn't comply with KillTheFuckingJews.com!

Please don't call yourself independent, sound like you are slave of your own.and also please don't sue Bill Gate picture as Bill Gate is thousands time better person than you.

Please learn English.
Please call yourself slave instead independent and don't use bill gate picture as he is millions time better person.

Achmed what is that donkey language? Your own Koran says the land belongs to the Jews. It doesn't even mention the Palestinians.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

a settler shot a Palestinian youth to death in Shuahada Street, Hebron,
Witness said, a young man was walking on shuhada street, then a settler shouted at the young man Arab, Arab,
then the settler took out his pistol, shot the young man to death,
The troops are then seen to take out a knife and placed it on the dead body

No it was a Palestinian maj in 1925 even. Quit your delusions.

Yes, and thank you for admitting to an illegal Arab invasion during the British control. I said in the 1800's specifically 1850 the Jews had become majority in Jerusalem. That is by Ottoman census number and Catholic sources. Therefore if the Arabs became majority in early 1900's it could have only been due to massive invasion from neighboring Arab lands.

Witness said, a young man was walking on shuhada street, then a settler shouted at the young man Arab, Arab,

Lame fucking video showing nothing but after everything had happened. So that means that another Islamic terrorist dirtbag was taken out.

Yeah, what country was that? Belestine was never a country.

STOP LYING the facts are written down by the Jews and Christians and show that they were nothing but slaves to the muslims. The evidence is out there and muslims are trying hard to suppress it as it shows they are a death rape cult of psychopaths

Islamonazi propaganda bullshit when you look at the facts you see that the Jews have been preyed on by everyone since 30 C.E. The muslims alone have mass murdered hundreds of millions since 635 C.E
If they are good Then why jew don't live normal life like every one does. Why they are psycho or paranoid.

Because you psychotic paranoid muslims wont allow them to live a normal life. You even attack them in Europe and then complain when you get arrested for violence.
What you want from some one to whom, jew forced in small camps and invade their land and livelihood. How dumb you are? If it happen to you, what you gonna do. You say to jew thanks a lot.

It is their own fellow muslims that have forced he into camps not the Jews. It was the muslims that declared war in 1929 not the Jews. It was never arab muslim land as the history books show, it was Ottoman and then LoN and the arab muslims were illegal immigrants. Now International law says the land is Jewish so time for you evil scum to go back where you came from.
Well then time will tell you that who is wrong and your theory will apply on you soon.

Not a theory but recorded history that shows the muslims to be blood thirsty savages that still live in the 7C

Prove he was the last prophet, and then show what his prophesies were. He still thought that the world was flat, even though Greek scientists had shown it to be curved 700 yeears earlier. All you have is his word for it and as we now know he was delusional because of his mental health problems

unnamed1.jpg

Israel is a fascist police state, masquerading as a democracy. How can it be otherwise when state terror is official policy, when soldiers, police and Zionist zealots brutalize and murder Palestinians unaccountably, and when institutionalized apartheid exceeds the worst done by the old South African regime.

Palestine is a free-fire zone, unsafe to live in for Arabs. Israeli security forces rampage with impunity, licensed to kill at their discretion, taking full advantage, rewarded for shocking brutality.
Murdered In Cold Blood: More Israeli Atrocities – Darkmoon
No wonder jew are racist psycho and crazy evil who scared every thing but not God . I don't know what they thinking to live in the heart of muslim world are the crazy,made or dumb evil.

Maybe if the muslims stopped breaking the law they would not be killed. The way they are going they will be evicted from Europe in the next few years
If it happen jew would be responsible for that too but don't you think same thing happen to jew as well.

Wrong the blame lies at the muslims feet ecause of their actions. Over 1000 have been arrested in the UK alone on charges of child rape that had been going on for 14 years. They face deportation at the end of their prison time and will never get back into the country. The government is looking at deporting a further 20,000 migrants in the coming years for the crimes they committed, nd not a Jew in sight pushing for this to be carried out
i think your job is just put as many post as possible with out clue, please give us link and it is UK. It is not "ONLY JEW COUNTRY"

Just one small UK town

Rochdale sex trafficking gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Twelve men were originally charged. Of the nine men convicted, eight were of British Pakistani origin and one was an Afghan asylum-seeker; of the three not convicted, one was cleared of all charges, the jury was unable to reach a verdict in the case of the second, and the third was not present at the trial after fleeing to Pakistan while on bail.[1][7][8] Most of the men were married and well-respected within their community.[2] One gang member convicted of sex trafficking was a religious studies teacher at a mosque and a married father of five. The men were aged between 24 and 59 and knew each other. Two worked for the same taxi firm and another two worked at a takeaway restaurant; some came from the same village in Pakistan and another pair shared a flat.[9] The gang worked to secure underage girls for sex.[10][11]

Please don't call yourself independent, sound like you are slave of your own.and also please don't sue Bill Gate picture as Bill Gate is thousands time better person than you.

Please learn English.
Please call yourself slave instead independent and don't use bill gate picture as he is millions time better person.

Care to discuss the commands in your koran and hadiths that call on all muslims to " KILL THE JEWS " and to " KILL THE UNBELIEVERS "

Where is the footage of the youth being shot then, and where does it show the knife being planted.

Not according to the Ottoman census and then the first British census

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back