Israeli police shoot Arab-Israeli's in cold blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please learn English.
Please call yourself slave instead independent and don't use bill gate picture as he is millions time better person.

Care to discuss the commands in your koran and hadiths that call on all muslims to " KILL THE JEWS " and to " KILL THE UNBELIEVERS "
look I am Alim or scholar you better see some Muslim scholar near you who will answer all of your negative question. But I know what you are saying is not correct.

The Koran says the land belongs to the Jews, Achmed, read your Koran.
Please don't use Al-Quran for nonsense argument and find some Imam e Mosque in your neighbor hood.

Why when the koran is posted online and we can give you details in Arabic of what it says.

But try these verses for starters

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

So explain these verses then that call for the mass murder of non believers

The Jews never fully left the land, there was always a presence. But the migrations started increasing during the Ottoman Empire. In the 1500's and 1600's, culminating into a Jewish majority in Jerusalem in the 1800's. The land belonged to the Turks, not the Arabs, and there was no such thing as the Palestinians.

No it was a Palestinian maj in 1925 even. Quit your delusions.

Not according to the Ottoman census and then the first British census
You better accept the facts and behave and preach peace to jews and force them to leave the palestinian country jew invaded illegally.

The Jews have been a peaceful, non violent people for thousands of years. How about you tell your fellow Muslims to stop being violent, intolerant savages?
If today jew population is 13 ml for over the years may be few hundreds or thousand and msulim are around 2 bl and fighting against their master to win the democracy but still those muslim who are fighting less than jew total population means you can compare 2 bl and few million means salt in flower. Majority muslim are peace loving people.

They are fighting to put their version of islam as the only one as democracy is an alien system to muslims .

Show me a peace loving muslim and I will show you an apostate that has turned against allah. The only time a muslims has peace is when his nation is all following the same brand of the Islamic cult, and then only until another muslim comes along and starts a war

Thanks for admitting that there was no such thing as a Palestine and a Palestinian people for the last 800 years and before. It's an invented term, and the Ottomans who controlled the land called it southern Syria, and if fact invited the Jews back to settle in Jerusalem and parts of land they consider holy over 500 years ago. Look it up Achmed.
Well then thanks to you admitting some facts like jew were invited 500 years ago means by muslim. As I am keep telling you that Jew left holy land 2000 years ago because roman asked them and never allowed. But when the great Saladin took over the holy land and he pardon to all christian and also permit to jew to enter in holly land for worship to their "wall" and because of great Saladin three religion jew,christian and muslim lived together for 800 years. I would say world first multicultural democracy established and there was no conflict among them for 800 years. Jew should thank full to these arab muslim who accommodate them instead forced them in to small camps from their home land, if this the case then who will trust jew in future, not these arab muslim who are killing by jews every day and jews are grabbing their land.

The Jews never fully left the land, there was always a presence. But the migrations started increasing during the Ottoman Empire. In the 1500's and 1600's, culminating into a Jewish majority in Jerusalem in the 1800's. The land belonged to the Turks, not the Arabs, and there was no such thing as the Palestinians.
Look we are muslim doesn't matter turks or arab in Islam there is no superiority arab over non arab (turks) and turks have no superiority over arab and white have no superiority over black and black have no superiority over white. Every body in Islam is equal. Don't try to escape from these facts that only muslim accommodate jews in holly land and jews should thanks full to them instead. I will say that roman was right kick them out from holly land and muslim were wrong to invite them. Because jew never respect those who help them and always jew destroy those countries who accommodate jews like Egypt, Persian Empire, German, Birtish Empire and just recently Ottoman Empire which was start from great saladin 900 years ago.

I know far too many muslims from all over the world and they have a pecking order with the Saudi arabs at the top. Then the other arabs under them, followed by the non arab muslims in Egypt and the horn of Africa. Then the Turkish and Iranian muslims and lastly what the arabs call the plastic or pretend muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and the rest of the world. Each sub division is allocated a different time slot for Haj and woe betide any that try and slip in when it is not their allocated time. I take it you are one of the plastic muslims brainwashed into believing you are the same as one of Allah's chosen.
WHY DO YOU THINK THE ARABS WONT TAKE IN ANY OF THE REFUGEES FROM PALESTINE, SYRIA AND IRAQ
Sound like you are losing debate over holy land and running around, I just gave answer to rudy about how muslim are fighting against their master beside jew to win the free democracy and peace full lively hood.

What a load of crap the muslims fight because mo'mad told them to. I worked with many arabs and they told how they looked down on the non arab muslims, and saw them as just cannon fodder and slaves.
Now where is the mosque on the Temple mount mentioned in the koran as the Al Aqsa mosque of mo'mads time was outside of medina. The one in jerusalem was not built until 35 years after his death. And what did mo'mad make any prophesies about

Your facts are wrong Achmed. The land was Ottoman territory for 700 years and then under British control after the Ottoaman empire fell after WWI. The Ottomans never called it Palestine, nor did they recognize a Palestinian people. Look it up, Achmed.
Well that is what I am telling you all dumb in my mostly post that WWII Coalition divide the region in small countries separate from Syria so they can easily place Israel there, instead Israel face or fight one big country like Syria. But you can not change the facts and figure or history.

Thanks for admitting that there was no such thing as a Palestine and a Palestinian people for the last 800 years and before. It's an invented term, and the Ottomans who controlled the land called it southern Syria, and if fact invited the Jews back to settle in Jerusalem and parts of land they consider holy over 500 years ago. Look it up Achmed.
Well then thanks to you admitting some facts like jew were invited 500 years ago means by muslim. As I am keep telling you that Jew left holy land 2000 years ago because roman asked them and never allowed. But when the great Saladin took over the holy land and he pardon to all christian and also permit to jew to enter in holly land for worship to their "wall" and because of great Saladin three religion jew,christian and muslim lived together for 800 years. I would say world first multicultural democracy established and there was no conflict among them for 800 years. Jew should thank full to these arab muslim who accommodate them instead forced them in to small camps from their home land, if this the case then who will trust jew in future, not these arab muslim who are killing by jews every day and jews are grabbing their land.

STOP LYING the facts are written down by the Jews and Christians and show that they were nothing but slaves to the muslims. The evidence is out there and muslims are trying hard to suppress it as it shows they are a death rape cult of psychopaths
Now you are showing that how mean you are and could not defend the holy land because your comments base on lie.

UNTOPBukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

No they are based on facts written down by muslims, Jews and Christians who were there. The laws of islam treat non muslims as slaves with no rights, so we should extend that same law to the muslims. As the Bible says "DO UNTO OTHERS "

Yes, and thank you for admitting to an illegal Arab invasion during the British control. I said in the 1800's specifically 1850 the Jews had become majority in Jerusalem. That is by Ottoman census number and Catholic sources. Therefore if the Arabs became majority in early 1900's it could have only been due to massive invasion from neighboring Arab lands.
First as you already accepted that Muslim invited jews in holly land during Ottoman Empire before that they were not allowed by roman empire and they were right and I am sure will learn now about jew that they are trouble maker. It was jews who grab the land illegally during birtish control.

That is correct, the Ottomans who defeated the Arab Muslims invited the Jews to settle back in their holy land starting in the 1500's. Some were already there. And during the Ottoman reign in the mid 1800's the Jews had become a majority in Jerusalem. So the Ottomans had no problem giving Jerusalem to the Jews. However when the Ottoman Empire collapsed and fell to the British after WWI, and the British decided to allocate the land they controlled to the Jews, while giving back 99% of Ottoman land in the ME to the Arab Muslims. You Arabs / Muslims disagree? Tough shit Abdul! Israel is here to stay.
please don't make falls story just accept facts that whoever invite jew, they were muslim regardless turk muslim or arab muslim. And jew should some character to respect muslim and christian as well so we establish peace full multicultural democracy in the holy land as before the wwi for 800 years good for ever one for jew for christian and for muslim and good for mankind they will get chance to enter great religion of Abraham A.S.

You don't even know what democracy is, you just repeat the word because it sounds good. If the M.E. was democratic the Ottomans would have lost power within 20 years and the arab muslims would have taken over. We saw the democracy in Egypt when the terrorists took over and started the mass executions. This led to a military coup that put down the terrorists.

What if they don't want to be muslim, what then will you still allow them to live as your equal and hold as much power as you, as this is what democracy means. No religion in power at all, and no imams or clerics pulling the strings. In fact no islam as that would not be allowed along with communism and Nazism.

You better accept the facts and behave and preach peace to jews and force them to leave the palestinian country jew invaded illegally.

The Jews have been a peaceful, non violent people for thousands of years. How about you tell your fellow Muslims to stop being violent, intolerant savages?
If today jew population is 13 ml for over the years may be few hundreds or thousand and msulim are around 2 bl and fighting against their master to win the democracy but still those muslim who are fighting less than jew total population means you can compare 2 bl and few million means salt in flower. Majority muslim are peace loving people.
And yet the 2 billion (according to you) Muslims vs. the 6 million in Israel and they still haven't been able to defeat the Israelis, despite many attacks and wars. It looks like the Jews are outnumbering the Muslims.

Look we are muslim doesn't matter turks or arab in Islam there is no superiority arab over non arab (turks) and turks have no superiority over arab and white have no superiority over black and black have no superiority over white. Every body in Islam is equal. Don't try to escape from these facts that only muslim accommodate jews in holly land and jews should thanks full to them instead. I will say that roman was right kick them out from holly land and muslim were wrong to invite them. Because jew never respect those who help them and always jew destroy those countries who accommodate jews like Egypt, Persian Empire, German, Birtish Empire and just recently Ottoman Empire which was start from great saladin 900 years ago.

So what you're saying is the Turkish Ottoman invaders of Jewish holy land who defeated the Arab invaders of Jewish holy land and controlled the land for 700 years, were the same because both were Muslims? Ha ha ha. Therefore the problem is the religion and Muslim intolerance towards others.

So if "you are all Muslims and therefore same" then why are you savages killing each other by the hundreds of thousands?

Islam is an evil cult, the animals can't even get along among themselves.
Now you are running away from from the holy land topic as I said to you before muslim are Fighting against their master as they got free from them should be ok and again as said those mulsilim are fighting they still less than total jew population so please stuck to thee holy land and think how we can establish in the holy as King Sladin did for 800 years thanks.

Dream on Abdul, the Israelis are in control of the Jewish holy land and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

By the way if Saladin is your hero then why are Sunni Muslim animals slaughtering his Kurdish brethren?

Saladin (1137 or 1138 – March 1193), known as Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb (صلاح الدين يوسف بن أيوب) in Arabic and Selahedînê Eyûbî (سەلاحەدینی ئەییووبی) in Kurdish, was the first sultan of Egypt and Syria and the founder of their Ayyubid dynasty, although it was named after his father. A Muslim of Kurdish origin,[4][5][6] Saladin led the Muslim opposition to the European Crusaders in the Levant. At the height of his power, his sultanate included Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, Yemen and other parts of North Africa.

And yet the 2 billion (according to you) Muslims vs. the 6 million in Israel and they still haven't been able to defeat the Israelis, despite many attacks and wars. It looks like the Jews are outnumbering the Muslims.

If not for the US Israel would be no more. Also everyone know Israel has nukes, no one wants to mess with Israel, their nukes, tanks , AF with bombs containing chemicals. THey cant even fight Arabs with knifes and stones.

Why doesn't the IDF know how to fight, man to man. They can carry knifes and fight a fair fight.

Moderation Message:

Too many topics here. Time to Close..
You LIKE discussing the Ottoman Empire? The influence of the Quran on Pali politics?
Start the darned thread. We are not stifling your expression here. Just attempting to keep it
clean and organized..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back