Israeli Group: Police Improperly Arresting Kids

Is it apartheid when white cops do it to black kids here?

Or is it just cops being overzealous?

And while you ponder that, remember the parents of these kids in East Jerusalem have more rights than arabs anywhere else in the arab world.

And also remember, that the issue was dealt with internally.

when was the last time you saw a palestinian group condemning the actions of palestinian terrorists?

oh right.. you haven't.

i've never heard of a dozen white cops dragging black kids out their homes, detaining them without counsel or their parents knowledge and beating them while handcuffed, jillian.

there were activists against apartheid within s. africa, too.

You haven't heard of a lot, you're too busy reading everyone's posts for free, Super Moderator Douchebag. LOL

You STILL do not even know what apartheid is, dopey.

shouldn't you be studying for your bowling final?

And while you ponder that, remember the parents of these kids in East Jerusalem have more rights than arabs anywhere else in the arab world.

when was the last time you saw a palestinian group condemning the actions of palestinian terrorists?

oh right.. you haven't.

i've never heard of a dozen white cops dragging black kids out their homes, detaining them without counsel or their parents knowledge and beating them while handcuffed, jillian.

You haven't heard of a lot, you're too busy reading everyone's posts for free, Super Moderator Douchebag. LOL

he probably doesn't know the expert way to mix sand into concrete either, pool boy. Maybe you should expound on the only expertise you've expressed during your tenure here instead of boring the shit out of everyone with the repeated punchline of your forum input.

Read, don't post, Super Moderator Douche! LOL

apartheid.

it's not just for s. africa anymore.

sad

oh right.. you haven't.

you haven't heard of white cops ever dragging black kids out of their homes? is it the number all at once that is the issue for you? cause i'm pretty sure that a good part of our history involved segregation and mistreatment of black people. i also seem to recall hearing that they had some problems voting. And I know for sure there was at least one situation where about half a dozen cops put 41 bullets into a black guy.

my point is that apartheid has a specific meaning. perverting that meaning because you don't care for the person you're responding to doesn't change the meaning of the word. The reality is that Israeli Arabs have more rights than Arabs in any other country in the middle east. The issues involving the palestinians are not issues involving Israeli citizens who are somehow being kept away from other Israeli citizens.

Once you get past that verbiage and define the word appropriately, perhaps the issue doesn't become as venomous or offensive.

Last edited:

Read, don't post, Super Moderator Douche! LOL

you must get awfully frustrated every time you log in to see that no one listens to your commands, day labor. I bet you have a wonderfully trained dog at home.

oh right.. you haven't.

you haven't heard of white cops ever dragging black kids out of their homes? is it the number all at once that is the issue for you? cause i'm pretty sure that a good part of our history involved segregation and mistreatment of black people. i also seem to recall hearing that they had some problems voting.

my point is that apartheid has a specific meaning. perverting that meaning because you don't care for the person you're responding to doesn't change the meaning of the word. The reality is that Israeli Arabs have more rights than Arabs in any other country in the middle east. The issues involving the palestinians are not issues involving Israeli citizens who are somehow being kept away from other Israeli citizens.

Once you get past that verbiage and define the word appropriately, perhaps the issue doesn't become as venomous or offensive.

if you'd prefer i not use the word, i'll be happy to refrain from posting it.

having more rights isn't the same as having all your rights, is it?

is the fact that we in this country acted reprehensibly towards a minority justification for israel to behave the same way towards their minorities?

oh right.. you haven't.

you haven't heard of white cops ever dragging black kids out of their homes? is it the number all at once that is the issue for you? cause i'm pretty sure that a good part of our history involved segregation and mistreatment of black people. i also seem to recall hearing that they had some problems voting. And I know for sure there was at least one situation where about half a dozen cops put 41 bullets into a black guy.

I wonder if you just don't realize the IRONY of your own post, jill, given that you have to DIRECTLY draw from US history on segregation in order to rationalize this shit in israel.

seriously.

blacks had more rights in the US in 1925 than they would have in Africa at that same time, Jillian. Good thing that excuse floats, eh?

But, it sure is noted that YOU don't see this issue as "venomous" or "offensive" though. Lord knows we can't all predict how you'd react to hearing about jews being treated similarly anywhere in the world as this, apparently, non-offensive OP.

wow.

you haven't heard of white cops ever dragging black kids out of their homes? is it the number all at once that is the issue for you? cause i'm pretty sure that a good part of our history involved segregation and mistreatment of black people. i also seem to recall hearing that they had some problems voting.

if you'd prefer i not use the word, i'll be happy to refrain from posting it.

having more rights isn't the same as having all your rights, is it?

is the fact that we in this country acted reprehensibly towards a minority justification for israel to behave the same way towards their minorities?

Dopey, Paliies are not Israeli citizens, they are trash and terrorrists. All Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed protection from police abuse.

Now, run along, super moderator douchebag.

I wonder if you just don't realize the IRONY of your own post, jill, given that you have to DIRECTLY draw from US history on segregation in order to rationalize this shit in israel.

seriously.

blacks had more rights in the US in 1925 than they would have in Africa at that same time, Jillian. Good thing that excuse floats, eh?

But, it sure is noted that YOU don't see this issue as "venomous" or "offensive" though. Lord knows we can't all predict how you'd react to hearing about jews being treated similarly anywhere in the world as this, apparently, non-offensive OP.

wow.

Go back to sleep, stoner.

:rofl:

yea! just ask Jill all about the pic I showed her of the jew "spilling" wine on an old pali woman! Clearly, the chosen are chosen.

:lol:

you want my attention, honey? okay.

why not tell them my response was to ask where the pictures were of the school buses of children and babies in carriages who were blown up?

wine? sucky... and wrong.

babies blown up in carriages? terroristic

hmmmmm... let's see... where should normal people's sympathies lie?

seriously.

wow.

choke in the shower, jew.

seriously.

wow.

choke in the shower, jew.

Go back to sleep, stoner. I own you.

:rofl:

yea! just ask Jill all about the pic I showed her of the jew "spilling" wine on an old pali woman! Clearly, the chosen are chosen.

:lol:

you want my attention, honey? okay.

why not tell them my response was to ask where the pictures were of the school buses of children and babies in carriages who were blown up?

wine? sucky... and wrong.

babies blown up in carriages? terroristic

hmmmmm... let's see... where should normal people's sympathies lie?

we all know your standard "but look at someone else" reaction to israeli criticism, jill. This is why I specifically and intentionally chose to make fun of your reaction to that pic I sent of a jew "spilling a little" wine on an old pali woman. I'm sure you can find some example of a non-jew dropping a beverage SOMEWHERE but it won't belay the racism inherent in the image I sent you.

See, it's no secret that you could literally see a jew standing over a pali baby with a knife in once hand and the infant's spinal column in the other and INSIST that not only are muslims more evil but that the benevolent jew was only doing the child a favor.

ps, jillybean, given the comparative stats on casualties you really don't want to bring up babies being blown up, DO YOU.

:thup:

Forum List

Back