Israeli fighter jet crashes after being 'shot down'

Jews kicked Palestinians off their land in the Nakba.

It wasn’t “their” land.

So, people living on land for many hundreds, sometimes even 1.000's of years, have no rights to that land?

Interesting.
Most sane people would agree that Israel had kicked people off of their homeland.

You just made a case for the Jewish people.

Most Jews to Israel clearly were not there 500 years ago, as the 1517 census shows only 1.7% of Palestine / Israel was Jewish.

How come?

Well, in 1517, it's not like you could hop on an El Al plane. A voyage to Israel could take months or even years.

So, Jews are mostly immigrants to Palestine / Israel?
You're admitting it?

LOL well at least you are entertaining,

I'm sure Israel has it's own spin, I used Routers and I think it was NBC ;-)

Rather than insist an islamic propaganda site is objective, what ? three times as if simply repeating somehow hides the truth

Sad for you that we saw right through the nonsense fast ;-) Given the choice, I'll take Israel's version of things long before I'd believe anything out of pallywood and friends ;-)

Routers? :D

The people of Palestine are the Jews.
Arabs are people of Arabia.

It wasn’t “their” land.

So, people living on land for many hundreds, sometimes even 1.000's of years, have no rights to that land?

Interesting.
Most sane people would agree that Israel had kicked people off of their homeland.

Most Jews to Israel clearly were not there 500 years ago, as the 1517 census shows only 1.7% of Palestine / Israel was Jewish.

How come?

Wars
BAN on Jews,
special triple Jew taxes,
POGROMS..many escaped to Lebanon, Syria and Egypt to later return...
many disguised as Muslims to somehow get by.

The Six Day War was not pre-emptive for Israel
“In June 1967, we again had a choice,” said Menachem Begin, Israeli prime minister from 1977 t0 1983. “We must be honest to ourselves. We decided to attack.”
No, Israel Wasn’t Fighting for Its Existence in 1967
Considering Begin was Head of the worst Zionist Terrorist Group who slaughtered Innocent Palestinians...His comment is true and consistant....O how the Zionist Rabble on here try to DENY THEIR FILTHY LEADERS SPEAK....show me a Zionist and I'll show you a COMPULSIVE LIAR
Innocent Palestinians? LOLOL!
You mean those same Palestinians who launch rockets at Israel just about every day? The same "INNOCENT" Palestinians who were offered everything they asked for, if they would renounce violence and recognize Israels right to exist, yet turned it down? Or, maybe, it was the innocent Palestinians who were killed when Israel responded to and destroyed rocket launchers DELIBERATELY placed in population centers? You're either a complete buffoon, or a troll. Maybe both?

How are Israelis innocent?
They stole Palestine from the people of Palestine, for goodness sake.
There is, nor has there ever been, a Palestine. What we had was a bunch of refugees from other countries, squatting on land that belonged to the Jews. All the Jews did was return to their ancestral home.

In the 1517 census only 1.7% of Palestine / Israel was even Jewish.

Clearly the bunch of refugee squatters are the Israeli Jews.
Clearly, you'll believe only what you want to believe...in spite of the facts. I ask again. Who are the Palestinians? Where is their country on a map? Did it have a government? A police force? A standing army? Did they collect taxes or provide social services?

EUTHANASIA - "You don't try - you can't complain" that's pretty much how You sound.

Dude, if You don't understand that when your enemy states he's "not sure" he wants to see You exist in 10 year, but demands everything under threat of violence- that the meaning of his "peace offer" is merely an open invitation to rape Your daughters and wives...

Then I suggest You slap Yourself in the face... and get the furthest away from the middle east as possible. They'll eat You with no salt.

Also You should check, I hear Assad is selling a bridge:
2379-500x374.jpg

It´s Israel that is threatening the others. They bomb cities and civilians, violate other´s airspace and bomb them. They have the longest list of UN-Resolutions. They have Jews-only roads in their fascist system. 25 % are Arabs, 25 % are below the poverty line. Their regime is behind the terrorism in Syria and Iraq. It is one of the worst regimes on earth. And all this is not criticism but

↑ Antisemitism

Boy this is You just trying to squeeze as many beat up slogans as possible.
Exactly like Assad did when he offered us to agree with the demands of some 22 Arab countries and rape our women as a reward.

Sounds like You'd sign a treaty with the 1st guy entering the room, without realizing he's been crossing his legs in front of You all the time.
Am I correct that You're not a middle easterner?

Syria´s only conditions are the Golan Heights, Syrian territory. The rest is Zionist nonsense to avoid peace.

So that they can shoot down on Israeli kibbutzim (farms) again?

From day one, the surrounding Arab countries have wanted to destroy Israel. They have hated the Jews for thousands of years. Can you really blame Israel for shooting at massed troops, on their borders... enemies who have sworn to drive them into the sea? But Liberal scum bag assholes always defend the bad guys.

I think you should learn about the Crusades where the Jews and Muslims fought side by side to defend Jerusalem against the Christians.

It wasn’t “their” land.

Interesting.

How come?

Well, in 1517, it's not like you could hop on an El Al plane. A voyage to Israel could take months or even years.

So, Jews are mostly immigrants to Palestine / Israel?
You're admitting it?

And why is that so awful to admit? I bet your family wasn't in America for 7 generations.

Hope and pray things don't escalate more over there, and both sides keep a cool head.

Nobody wants war. :(

It would be over in a few minutes. Why not get it over with?

What makes You so sure to say that?

Really Admiral, I'm asking as an Israeli.
I don't know if You're a man of faith, but what You said made me interested not only because of what I know about our military.

ForeverYoung436 watch

Hope and pray things don't escalate more over there, and both sides keep a cool head.

I don't know if You're a man of faith, but what You said made me interested not only because of what I know about our military.

ForeverYoung436 watch

Are you suggesting I know more about your military than you do? I was being facetious!

ForeverYoung436 watch

Are you suggesting I know more about your military than you do?

No...well maybe.

If we're going to discuss military I'm pretty sure everyone understands we showed only a percent of what we have in the last 20 years. I'm sure the US has a lot of "new toys" as well.

ForeverYoung436 watch

Are you suggesting I know more about your military than you do?

No...well maybe.

If we're going to discuss military I'm pretty sure everyone understands we showed only a percent of what we have in the last 20 years. I'm sure the US has a lot of "new toys" as well.

Absolutely!

It wasn’t “their” land.

Interesting.

How come?

Wars
BAN on Jews,
special triple Jew taxes,
POGROMS..many escaped to Lebanon, Syria and Egypt to later return...
many disguised as Muslims to somehow get by.

Many Jews disguised as Muslims?
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that quite a bit of Palestinian roots are that of Jewish blood.

Israel occupies the Syrian Golan Heights, even the US says its Syrian.
Furthermore, election results show that the vast majority of the Syrians supports Assad while only a fraction of the Israelis supports Netanyahu.

Haha, election results in Syria? What a joke! The voting booths there have only one lever in them, and Assad's name is on it.
Syria´s elections are observed by monitors from dozens of countries. There are no levers or names. There are cards with the pictures and names of the candidates and voters put their thumb print under the picture of the candidate of their choice and put the card into the ballot box.
In parliamentary elections, anyone can run and they are directly elected.

Dude, I just can't decide weather You're really joking or saying this with a straight face...

First they wanted to put a picture of Putin, but he was shy.
You see..with STRAIGHT FACE agha

:night:
Assad is a respected hero of humanity while Netanyahu faces corruption charges. What about Putin?
And sadly You say this with a straight face.

Yes in Israel we elect our prime ministers, we also investigate, judge and jail then when found guilty.
In Syria they have Assad the father dying in his office after 29 years, and now Assad son who rules for the last 18 years. Can You see a difference? :itsok:

And ironically - it's a clear sign of a dictator when his people are trained enough to use labels such as "Magnificent Hero of Humanity" while he starves and kills them by the thousands :confused:
They also usually cry and joyfully pee their pants so that we can all believe.
The fact that only hardcore Zionists have ruled Israel so far, proves everything. And no, there are no investigations and jail. This is only for the public and to whitewash the suspects. The fake democracy is worse than anything else. And your al-Qaeda propaganda only proves whom Israel sides with in Syria.
Assad was confirmed in office regularly by the way. But know the system has been changed anyway. Something that will never happen in Tel Aviv.

Haha, election results in Syria? What a joke! The voting booths there have only one lever in them, and Assad's name is on it.
Syria´s elections are observed by monitors from dozens of countries. There are no levers or names. There are cards with the pictures and names of the candidates and voters put their thumb print under the picture of the candidate of their choice and put the card into the ballot box.

Dude, I just can't decide weather You're really joking or saying this with a straight face...

Assad is a respected hero of humanity while Netanyahu faces corruption charges. What about Putin?

Yes in Israel we elect our prime ministers, we also investigate, judge and jail then when found guilty.
In Syria they have Assad the father dying in his office after 29 years, and now Assad son who rules for the last 18 years. Can You see a difference? :itsok:

And ironically - it's a clear sign of a dictator when his people are trained enough to use labels such as "Magnificent Hero of Humanity" while he starves and kills them by the thousands :confused:
The fact that only hardcore Zionists have ruled Israel so far, proves everything. And no, there are no investigations and jail. This is only for the public and to whitewash the suspects. The fake democracy is worse than anything else. And your al-Qaeda propaganda only proves whom Israel sides with in Syria.
Assad was confirmed in office regularly by the way. But know the system has been changed anyway. Something that will never happen in Tel Aviv.

In a real democracy, a President or Prime Minister doesn't serve more than 8 years. Netanyahu is in his 9th year, so he's stretching it a bit, but that's still not like 18 or 29 years. Also, democracies are not monarchies. Sons don't succeed their fathers.

In a real democracy, a President or Prime Minister doesn't serve more than 8 years. Netanyahu is in his 9th year, so he's stretching it a bit, but that's still not like 18 or 29 years. Also, democracies are not monarchies. Sons don't succeed their fathers.
I don´t agree but in Syria, the President has a maximum of two terms. Assad is in his first term. As for a new Syrian constitution the West insists on, it will reset Assad´s terms. Jeb Bush could have become the third Bush to be POTUS in 2016, just saying.

Angela Merkel serves as Prime Minister of Germany since 2005.

Forum List

Back