I Amin Israeli right now. I bring facts.

I thought I would start real questions
I saw checkpoints between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, in Hebron, and in Bethlehem. The checkpoint between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem was mostly perfunctory, the Bethlehem checkpoint was for us tourists wars perfunctory, but for the locals seemed rapid but thorough, the check for us was intense. On person had an issue with his passport and he was not allowed in. For the locals the checkpoint was very intense. Visiting a prison wouldn’t be this intense.

There were checkpoints in front of tall buildings and in front of the Kotel. The guards were courteous, but intense at the same time. I got stopped because of my comb.

Airport security was the same as the Kotel. Polite but intense. I was stopped because my answer to the security questions worried the first security person. I got passed up threes levels, and my luggage, which had been carry on was checked I stead.

I saw stone throwers outside of Jericho. They had halfway blocked the road and were throwing rocks at the cops. Both sides ignored the tourists. The stone throwers were Inot at all accurate, but the rocks were sharp and good sized, which the accuracy problem.

Today is the sabbath. There is a siren that goes off to warn of the sabbath. All business stops. There are a few places that remain open. In the. Arab parts of town this is just a normal working day

You are seriously seriously seriously sick. Get help

You're the one who brought fantasies up.
your the one with sick fantasy . you are the expert on a place you have never been , who knows all about things he has never seen.

Dude, lighten the fuck up.
I am being as dark as I get. I get stygian darkness , I will respond in kind. I get sweetness and light , I will respond with with sweetness and light

Dude, lighten the fuck up.
I am being as dark as I get. I get stygian darkness , I will respond in kind. I get sweetness and light , I will respond with with sweetness and light

"I am easily manipulated by other people"[/QUOTE]
just quit being nasty to me, and we can have an intelligent discussion
It really isn't that difficult
I am going to Nazareth today!

So ask questions about what I see, instead of your fantasies

How's the winter?

a bit like late May from Oregon. I brought Oregon weather with me. they are having a lot of rain for Israeli . but they measure rain here in millimeters , vs in Oregon we measure rain in inches

We had a dry beginning this year, the Kineret was going to reach a new low. Because there're only a couple of month each year that it can rain, but it didn't and the window was closing.

So Rabbis installed a special prayer for an answer, gathered kids and went on an island in the Kineret to pray.
After that came the floods, in about one week we received the whole yearly amount. :laugh:

Forum List

Back