Israeli Democracy

If the Israel economy is so great.

Then why does that fascist state still hold out it's tin begging cup every year for a couple of billion in U.S. foreign aid money??.......... :cool:

Then why does that fascist state still hold out it's tin begging cup every year for a couple of billion in U.S. foreign aid money??.......... :cool:

Best point ever made, they want people to around the world to pay their excessive desires for many things. Including weapons that they expect the US better give them before any other country in the world.

OUTSTANDING POINT Sunni Man. You have a very fine brain. Please join with me on my campaign to CUT OFF ALL AID TO ISRAEL NOW! And of course to all the Arab countries as well who receive over 3 times the financial aid granted to Israel. We must end this current trend immediately to keep the USA & Israel strong.

The juden Lipush is posting about destitute elderly holocaust survivors in Israel living in poverty.

And these nitwit juden are posting about Israel's great economy and financial success.

Juden logic /juden lies...... they are a twisted people...... :cool:

Why, Sunni Man, if your newly-adopted barbaric brethren would stop trying to destroy Israel, it would not need a cent of help from this country. As it is, Israel has a huge defense budget because of your savage brethren, and the help given by the U.S. is only about 3 percent of its defense budget. And of course we have to take into consideration that much of what is allocated to Israel has to be spent here in the U.S., thus giving jobs to the workers in our defense industry. One the other hand, for instance, we give money to Pakistan where many of its Army gives information to the Taliban who in turn kill our own soldiers. What do we get giving money to the poor Muslim countries? Perhaps it is time for the oil-rich Muslim countries to start helping instead. Oh by the way, Sunni Man, it is the Muslim states that are fascist. I know the Muslim propaganda tells you to call Israel that, but look what happens in Muslim countries. As Arab Muslim journalists have said -- Israel has been the best country for the Arabs.

Why, Sunni Man, if your newly-adopted barbaric brethren would stop trying to destroy Israel, it would not need a cent of help from this country. As it is, Israel has a huge defense budget because of your savage brethren, and the help given by the U.S. is only about 3 percent of its defense budget. And of course we have to take into consideration that much of what is allocated to Israel has to be spent here in the U.S., thus giving jobs to the workers in our defense industry. One the other hand, for instance, we give money to Pakistan where many of its Army gives information to the Taliban who in turn kill our own soldiers. What do we get giving money to the poor Muslim countries? Perhaps it is time for the oil-rich Muslim countries to start helping instead. Oh by the way, Sunni Man, it is the Muslim states that are fascist. I know the Muslim propaganda tells you to call Israel that, but look what happens in Muslim countries. As Arab Muslim journalists have said -- Israel has been the best country for the Arabs.
Ever notice that you usually devote about one sentence trying to rebut my posts.

And spend the rest of your post engaging in various disjointed strawman attacks??.......... :cool:

And of course we have to take into consideration that much of what is allocated to Israel has to be spent here in the U.S., thus giving jobs to the workers in our defense industry.
As an American citizen you should be appalled at this economic idiocy by our government.

We sent tax payer money to Israel.

And then require them to buy made in the U.S. products.

Saying this keeps American workers employed.

That's the same as Sears store handing you free money to spend at their store.

How long could Sears stay solvent with that business plan??

Yet, that is what our government is doing with Israel and you support it.......... :cuckoo:

why do so many of their children go to bed hungry?

wht are their holocaust survivors spending their waning years in abect poverty and need,
Good questions. Applies to many countries,

it shouldn't.

this is the palestine/israel board.
Isn't it strange that some posters like Seal want to bring up the Holocaust survivors being needy, but they never mention that Israel gives benefits to Muslim men who have more than one wife and a bunch of kids with each wife. If Israel didn't do this plus also have a big defense budget because of those who want to destroy her, there would be plenty left over to help others. I wonder if Seal read the article about the Muslim man there who was on his 54th kid a few years ago and said he was aiming for a 100. I wonder how many he has by now.

I am sure many of the readers would find it pathetic that when you post a good story from Israel where it shows how the different groups can appreciate each other, you always get spoil sports like Seal to ruin it because he doesn't want anyone to see the good in Israel. Meanwhile, of course, he never ever previously on a different forum when he had thre chance to discuss the Middle East mention that his own Catholic brethren were being killed by the Muslims. Evidently it is more important for him to say something negative about Israel.

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriege laws that limmited marriege to some of its own citizens...

Look up the marriege laws pertaining to Israeli/Arab citizens.
Another one who can't stand a nice story about Israel. If you are so worried about marriages, why not check out how a Hindu can be killed for marrying a Muslim girl, and many times the girl is killed too. Actually, Phillip, I think you and Hitler would have made really good buddies. He was a mediocre painter just like you and he hated the Jews the same as you do. You can deny it all you want, but over the years it has become very obvious.

Whats a marriege law? Does that pertain to those who are marryede?

Israeli TV Show Highlights Israel’s Vibrant Democracy
Israeli TV Show Highlights Israel?s Vibrant Democracy | United with Israel

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriege laws that limmited marriege to some of its own citizens...

Oh tx. MJ…I appreciate a Jewish Nazi like you here on these boards…It makes me understand the history of love of people like you in world history…

I stand corrected!

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriage laws that limited marriage to some of its own citizens...

Hey Pbel, cheer us all up with your intelligence. Give us another poem.

Whats a marriege law? Does that pertain to those who are marryede?

Oh tx. MJ…I appreciate a Jewish Nazi like you here on these boards…It makes me understand the history of love of people like you in world history…

I stand corrected!

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriage laws that limited marriage to some of its own citizens...

Another one who can't stand a nice story about Israel. If you are so worried about marriages, why not check out how a Hindu can be killed for marrying a Muslim girl, and many times the girl is killed too. Actually, Phillip, I think you and Hitler would have made really good buddies. He was a mediocre painter just like you and he hated the Jews the same as you do. You can deny it all you want, but over the years it has become very obvious.

You only tell us Hosshiite...you can hide the truth in a story but the smell rings true!

Forum List

Back