Israeli Democracy

Whats a marriege law? Does that pertain to those who are marryede?

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriege laws that limmited marriege to some of its own citizens...

Look up the marriege laws pertaining to Israeli/Arab citizens.

Oh tx. MJ…I appreciate a Jewish Nazi like you here on these boards…It makes me understand the history of love of people like you in world history…

I stand corrected!

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriage laws that limited marriage to some of its own citizens...
Why, Phillip, we appreciate Unitarian Nazis on this forum. It's fun to see how they operate. So tell us, Phillip, since you seem to have all the answers about the love of people, can you tell us why the Muslims apparently have no love for people of different beliefs (not even Muslims of different sects) that they have to murder them. Surely even you can see what is happening.

Amazing how you can post a good story, and they come crawling out of the woodwork because they don't want to see any nice stories coming out of Israel.

Mid East Muslims sure know how to throw a big party. Over 70,000 now massacred by their own people in their own country of Syria.

Mid East Muslims sure know how to throw a big party. Over 70,000 now massacred by their own people in their own country of Syria.

Just remember MJ, Jewish Nazis like you are preparing the date when your people will reap what you sow: vicious disregard for human life...

Whats a marriege law? Does that pertain to those who are marryede?

Oh tx. MJ…I appreciate a Jewish Nazi like you here on these boards…It makes me understand the history of love of people like you in world history…

I stand corrected!

Oh Hosshiite! Hitler was a democrat, and like Israel instituted marriage laws that limited marriage to some of its own citizens...
Why, Phillip, we appreciate Unitarian Nazis on this forum. It's fun to see how they operate. So tell us, Phillip, since you seem to have all the answers about the love of people, can you tell us why the Muslims apparently have no love for people of different beliefs (not even Muslims of different sects) that they have to murder them. Surely even you can see what is happening.

Amazing how you can post a good story, and they come crawling out of the woodwork because they don't want to see any nice stories coming out of Israel.

The best part of debating you Goober is your brilliant stupidity...Day in and day out you post incitements on all things Muslim then you tell us they hate you.

Gawd youl good!

I stand corrected!

The best part of debating you Goober is your brilliant stupidity...Day in and day out you post incitements on all things Muslim then you tell us they hate you.

Gawd youl good!
But, Phillip, it is your stupidity which has entertained the readers over the years. As the readers can see, Phillip calls MJB a Jewish Nazi, but he certainly doesn't like being called a Unitarian Nazi in return. I guess the Boston Village Idiot thinks the radical Muslims would leave him alone because he is a Unitarian. Meanwhile, Phillip, why did you have such trouble restraining yourself from making negative comments when it was just an article about how different groups can get along in Israel? Do you resent the fact that different groups can actually get along?

Gawd youl good!
But, Phillip, it is your stupidity which has entertained the readers over the years. As the readers can see, Phillip calls MJB a Jewish Nazi, but he certainly doesn't like being called a Unitarian Nazi in return. I guess the Boston Village Idiot thinks the radical Muslims would leave him alone because he is a Unitarian. Meanwhile, Phillip, why did you have such trouble restraining yourself from making negative comments when it was just an article about how different groups can get along in Israel? Do you resent the fact that different groups can actually get along?

To tell the truth it is your brilliant stupidity that drove me to respond...there you go again, telling us that radical Muslims would kill me...the fact of the matter is that they could be Chinese or Indians or even dumb-ass W. by Gawd Virginians like you...if you steal someone's land they got the right to shoot you...

Make any sense to you, Goober?

Gawd youl good!

To tell the truth it is your brilliant stupidity that drove me to respond...there you go again, telling us that radical Muslims would kill me...the fact of the matter is that they could be Chinese or Indians or even dumb-ass W. by Gawd Virginians like you...if you steal someone's land they got the right to shoot you...

Make any sense to you, Goober?
I don't want to burst your balloon, Phillip, but I never report anyone. And, Phillip, show more of your stupidity since you are merely telling us that you don't keep up with the news about what is happening. Tell us, oh Boston Village Idiot, what land have the innocent people in Syria, Egypt, Pakistan, etc. have stolen that they should be killed? You just couldn't let a good story alone, could you, Phillip, but had to crawl out of the woodwork.

Forum List

Back