Israeli democracy is rotting from the inside

I love that there are some bitching about Assad when the original article is about how nut&yahoo is trying to achieve 'Assad status' by taking Israel down the authoritarianism road! Nice deflections!
How exactly is he doing this?

I love that there are some bitching about Assad when the original article is about how nut&yahoo is trying to achieve 'Assad status' by taking Israel down the authoritarianism road! Nice deflections!

He has ruled for 13 years already. American presidents can't rule for more than 8.

You wouldn't think he'd been a mild mannered eye doctor in London; once up on a time.

He has ruled for 13 years already. American presidents can't rule for more than 8.

You wouldn't think he'd been a mild mannered eye doctor in London; once up on a time.

No, I was talking about Netanyahu ruling for 13 years already.

You could at least admit it. You haven't a clue.

Well then I am in good company! Keep up the good work!
I always loved Insanity’s avatar...The Arabs are silenced...boo hoo!
Sure, like the UN and the media don’t spend 95% of their time demonizing Israel.

Ruling!

Sorry, I was replying to something else. Or thought I was.

The wrong click.

With the latest elections and democracy being challenged around the world it's interesting to see how democracy in Israel is being eroded.

Mr Annexation seems to be more interested in ensuring that he maintains power under any circumstance, even if it means putting democracy aside.

Israel moving away from democracy to authoritarianism cannot be a good move for anyone, particularly for the minorities living in Israel.

An 'innocent' country can apply laws to quieten media and NGO's from reporting from within suggests that 'innocence' is not that prominent.

Israeli democracy is rotting from the inside

The only country in the Middle East where elections are held to decide who the PM or President should be and you have issues with it. LOL. I smell Your antisemitism.

Nope, that's you smelling you... Stinks right!

Smells like success. Bring it, loser.

Sure, like the UN and the media don’t spend 95% of their time demonizing Israel.

I love the way you get all butthurt and start deflecting...

You should read the article and then 'complain' about how nut&yahoo is silencing the media and his critics in Israel...

You should read the article and then 'complain' about how nut&yahoo is silencing the media and his critics in Israel...

Israel is its own concern, not yours.

Why don't you level your criticism at somewhere like Belgium or Sweden?

Got anything on them? :cool-45:

I think Belgium and Sweden are pretty calm, peaceful democratic countries who want to keep democracy... When they start turning toward authoritarianism then I may comment on them also!

I think Belgium and Sweden are pretty calm, peaceful democratic countries who want to keep democracy... When they start turning toward authoritarianism then I may comment on them also!
Google "sweden muslims problem", you dumb piece of shit.

Google "sweden muslims problem", you dumb piece of shit.

Remember the Bataclan in Paris? When the terrorists were driving freely between Brussels and Paris, because of no border controls.

Police presence and concrete road blocks are part of everyday life where I live, in Europe.

And as for authoritarianism, look no further than the EU.

9f9bd1d2a4f468d4abc1e7bcfa7c99a3.png

MIGA

Silencing the media and critics is much easier as accomplished by your heroes in Hamas and the Iranian Mullocracy.

Open elections and public debate aren’t the best way to silence your critics and the media.

Did you miss your prayer rug and impact the hardwood floor with your forehead?

Police presence and concrete road blocks are part of everyday life where I live, in Europe.

You talk of the EU like it is a war zone :Boom2:

I have seen concrete blocks in London, never seen "concrete road blocks"!

Are you sure you don't live in Israel?

You are insignificant; I actually pity your stupidity.

I love your ego...

Perhaps we should all call you god or something due to your intellect, your superior intelligence and your god like BS judgement!

Forum List

Back