Israeli democracy is rotting from the inside

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
With the latest elections and democracy being challenged around the world it's interesting to see how democracy in Israel is being eroded.

Mr Annexation seems to be more interested in ensuring that he maintains power under any circumstance, even if it means putting democracy aside.

Israel moving away from democracy to authoritarianism cannot be a good move for anyone, particularly for the minorities living in Israel.

An 'innocent' country can apply laws to quieten media and NGO's from reporting from within suggests that 'innocence' is not that prominent.

Your concern for the citizens of Israel is heart-warming.

Are you equally concerned with the citizens of Lesotho and Kiribati?

I fail to see what Lesotho has to do with it. A beautiful country though! Visited many times!

There is a big drive within Lesotho to be "annexed" by South Africa.

I fail to see what Lesotho has to do with it. A beautiful country though! Visited many times!

With all the countries in the world who have imperfect democracies (roughly all of them), I'm curious why your posts focus on a country with which you have no connection?

Or, are you pretending to be Jewish again?

With all the countries in the world who have imperfect democracies (roughly all of them), I'm curious why your posts focus on a country with which you have no connection?

"Pretending to be Jewish again" ? Well, that is a rather funny comment as I have never claimed any such thing, ever.

"Pretending to be Jewish again" ? Well, that is a rather funny comment as I have never claimed any such thing, ever.

You don't get irony.

If you say so...

With the latest elections and democracy being challenged around the world it's interesting to see how democracy in Israel is being eroded.

Mr Annexation seems to be more interested in ensuring that he maintains power under any circumstance, even if it means putting democracy aside.

Israel moving away from democracy to authoritarianism cannot be a good move for anyone, particularly for the minorities living in Israel.

An 'innocent' country can apply laws to quieten media and NGO's from reporting from within suggests that 'innocence' is not that prominent.

From your link:

Editor's note: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author on behalf of our content partner and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft

Super. You cut and pasted someone else’s opinion from the far left media.

If you say so...

Well, here's the deal... You show me where I claimed to be Jewish or you are simply a disillusion liar

From your link:

Editor's note: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author on behalf of our content partner and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft

Oh don't go getting all butthurt there Holly... An opinion is like you, an asshole, and we all got one!

From your link:

Oh don't go getting all butthurt there Holly... An opinion is like you, an asshole, and we all got one!

You’re so cute when you’re angry.

Lefties lost, huh?? lmao

Greg

Syria´s President has only two terms. Netanyahu has ruled the country for decades now.

So did Margaret Thatcher.

Then there's Angela Merkel.
We don´t have term limits, right. But it was a major argument that "Syria is ruled by the Assad family". And there is only one single Assad in the government and the 2012 constitution limits the terms.

Syria´s President has only two terms. Netanyahu has ruled the country for decades now.

We don´t have term limits, right. But it was a major argument that "Syria is ruled by the Assad family". And there is only one single Assad in the government and the 2012 constitution limits the terms.

That's true about Assad. A family dynasty. True nepotism.

In the tradition of the Borgias.

You should know it is not like that.

2000 Syrian presidential election - Wikipedia

The only country in the Middle East where elections are held to decide who the PM or President should be and you have issues with it. LOL. I smell Your antisemitism.

I should know that matriarch Assad runs the show.

I should know that matriarch Assad runs the show.
He´s elected.

Forum List

Back