Israeli cybertech startups set global security trends

I have no "Jew hatred". I very likely have Jewish lineage myself. Two of my cousins believe so strongly that they have converted. I attended one's bar mitzvah at the synagog and yes I even wore a yarmulke. It was very moving and I was very proud of him.

What I do loathe, however, is the ceaseless braggart egotism of Jews. It's unwarranted and undeserved.

Jews are special because they weathered the holocaust? So did my Gypsy ancestors. :slap:

No, we're special because we study our asses off for the first 30 years of our lives.
Then we study more.
So Indie,that is why the Christian Palestinians have a much higher admittance to University than Jewish Israelis........so you are NOT THAT SPECIAL......AT ALL...........Only theliq gives truthful answers

Even a dog turd can get into a Palestinian university the entrance levels are that low. I saw a Palestinian civil engineer ask a boy how he could tighten the nut and bolt on his Meccano set ( English toy that was a collection of engineering shapes that you built working models from Welcome to Meccano ® Your inventions need Inventing! Your dreams needs Life! )
Trouble with your inaccurate statement is...that this applies to all Uni's., and Palestinians are employed world wide,not just Arabic Countries but America and within Israel itself.....they are very highly regarded everywhere......ps I know what a "Meccano" set is...........steve
No wonder just about every kid I know is in Harvard, Yale, Bingington, Princeton, etc...
If the Palis are so brilliant let them fix the West Bank and Gaza.
Regard for them is pure political correctness.
Trouble is that the Israelis won't let them,repress them,moreover still trying to eliminate them.........I suggest you look within,to work together for a solution...but that would be against your Zionist Terrorist Teachings of course.........be the first Zionist Indie to stand up against Zionist Terrorism.You need to read the history of Zionism and the thoughts of your first Prime Minister.............you will then understand how Real Zionism has been hijacked by the Violators and morphed into what we see Zionism is today.

Be a man Indie,say NO to Zionism...steve

No, we're special because we study our asses off for the first 30 years of our lives.
Then we study more.
So Indie,that is why the Christian Palestinians have a much higher admittance to University than Jewish Israelis........so you are NOT THAT SPECIAL......AT ALL...........Only theliq gives truthful answers

Even a dog turd can get into a Palestinian university the entrance levels are that low. I saw a Palestinian civil engineer ask a boy how he could tighten the nut and bolt on his Meccano set ( English toy that was a collection of engineering shapes that you built working models from Welcome to Meccano ® Your inventions need Inventing! Your dreams needs Life! )
Trouble with your inaccurate statement is...that this applies to all Uni's., and Palestinians are employed world wide,not just Arabic Countries but America and within Israel itself.....they are very highly regarded everywhere......ps I know what a "Meccano" set is...........steve
No wonder just about every kid I know is in Harvard, Yale, Bingington, Princeton, etc...
Trouble is that the Israelis won't let them,repress them,moreover still trying to eliminate them.........I suggest you look within,to work together for a solution...but that would be against your Zionist Terrorist Teachings of course.........be the first Zionist Indie to stand up against Zionist Terrorism.You need to read the history of Zionism and the thoughts of your first Prime Minister.............you will then understand how Real Zionism has been hijacked by the Violators and morphed into what we see Zionism is today.

Your postings are overwhelmingly irrational.
For instance, why not refer to a historical source, web or otherwise, that will clearly explain why the 1948 War caused the "ZIONISTS" to act in an unjust manner towards the Arabs nomads who ran away?
No sarcasm, just a source I can reference.

I have no "Jew hatred". I very likely have Jewish lineage myself. Two of my cousins believe so strongly that they have converted. I attended one's bar mitzvah at the synagog and yes I even wore a yarmulke. It was very moving and I was very proud of him.

What I do loathe, however, is the ceaseless braggart egotism of Jews. It's unwarranted and undeserved.

Jews are special because they weathered the holocaust? So did my Gypsy ancestors. :slap:

Then we study more.

Not inaccurate at all as they don't get the chance to do any "hands on" work, other than tunneling and bomb making. The British UNI's have a policy of "hands on" requirements that must be met along with course and study. Any idiot can read another persons essay and change the words around to pass of as their own work. Its like a doctor who is phobic with blood being let loose on patients in an A&E department, or a lawyer who cant read defending an innocent person.

Many countries no longer accept foreign degrees because of the difference in laws and statutes and the degrees have to be re-sat
No Problem,but still the Palestinians do well,as compared to Israelis and others who cheat a degree...as your Medical System as well as ours have found out,steve............but this is another story Pheo......I was posting about the achievements of a people who have real disadvantage......and how well they have done under the circumstances,............this is not for you to demean "Even a Dog Turd" You need to be sensible and truthful in what you say,I personally would appreciate you being more thoughtful in you posts to me,you are a bright Guy on the whole,just a bit messed up with your Anti-Semitic non sense.So in the future give credit where credit is due,I always do with Jewish folk.

Viva Israel.......Viva Palestine.......steve

Then we study more.

Not inaccurate at all as they don't get the chance to do any "hands on" work, other than tunneling and bomb making. The British UNI's have a policy of "hands on" requirements that must be met along with course and study. Any idiot can read another persons essay and change the words around to pass of as their own work. Its like a doctor who is phobic with blood being let loose on patients in an A&E department, or a lawyer who cant read defending an innocent person.

Many countries no longer accept foreign degrees because of the difference in laws and statutes and the degrees have to be re-sat
No Problem,but still the Palestinians do well,as compared to Israelis and others who cheat a degree...as your Medical System as well as ours have found out,steve............but this is another story Pheo......I was posting about the achievements of a people who have real disadvantage......and how well they have done under the circumstances,............this is not for you to demean "Even a Dog Turd" You need to be sensible and truthful in what you say,I personally would appreciate you being more thoughtful in you posts to me,you are a bright Guy on the whole,just a bit messed up with your Anti-Semitic non sense.So in the future give credit where credit is due,I always do with Jewish folk.

The Jordanians are funded by the entire freaking world and get their electricity from Israel.
They were given the Gaza, which had a pre-built infrastructure and all they did with it was amaze the world by building state of the art tunnels into Egypt and Israel.

For instance, why not refer to a historical source, web or otherwise, that will clearly explain why the 1948 War caused the "ZIONISTS" to act in an unjust manner towards the Arabs nomads who ran away?
You see Indie there you go again "Arab Nomads Who Ran Away" stop being stupid as you know the truth of 1948 and the forced Exodus of Palestinians who had been in Palestine for generations....not Nomads........So I am happy to discuss the lead up to 1948 and how the forefathers of Zionism really thought..steve............Sarcasm is a two way street with you and I,so I will stop, providing you do,my friend.

Last edited:

The Jordanians are funded by the entire freaking world and get their electricity from Israel.
They were given the Gaza, which had a pre-built infrastructure and all they did with it was amaze the world by building state of the art tunnels into Egypt and Israel.
Indie stop now.......I want to discuss with you properly different things regarding I/P...STEVE

Indie stop now.......I want to discuss with you properly different things regarding I/P...STEVE

Most of our data is managed by the underpaid and overworked in India and China so the concept of security is pretty much Smoke & Mirrors.

Most of our data is managed by the underpaid and overworked in India and China so the concept of security is pretty much Smoke & Mirrors.
Sorry call me thick but what do you mean..steve

Most of our financial and health information is held is India and China as well as possibly within our own borders (US, Audtralia, etc...).
This data is accessible to Database Managers who may not be making the most glamorous salaries and thus sell or steal data.
Security over the Internet or wireless is one thing but how does one ensure security of data when it's in the physical presence of one who can profit handsomely from it?

Most of our financial and health information is held is India and China as well as possibly within our own borders (US, Audtralia, etc...).
This data is accessible to Database Managers who may not be making the most glamorous salaries and thus sell or steal data.
Security over the Internet or wireless is one thing but how does one ensure security of data when it's in the physical presence of one who can profit handsomely from it?

I think all over the world, Internet security is one of the issues on people's minds. Here we have Japan wanting to work with Israel on their Internet security.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...offers-expertise-cybersecurity/?#.VsaU8b2Mn89

Don't we know it Indie,the incredible thing is they have all this information from when a child is born........as the child grows they glean more and more information until NO ONE has any privacy.......leaving the way open for Cheats and Fraudsters to rip folks off..........I know as my Credit Card was "Stung" some years ago......I found out later that my information was SOLD on by my EX-BANK to a 3rd party who then sold my details to criminals in Russia..steve

Last edited:

I think all over the world, Internet security is one of the issues on people's minds. Here we have Japan wanting to work with Israel on their Internet security.

As Japan sizes up online menace, Israel offers its expertise in cybersecurity | The Japan Times
I totally agree Sally......at the moment we are looking to buy Submarines but the sticking point IS,that the builders/manufactures(Japanese,Chinese,Swedes,Germans etc)., in their systems they can glean everything about us in the future.steven..Stealing Data is BIG BUSINESS everywhere

Then we study more.

And still no evidence from an unbiased source to prove your claims of the Israeli's stopping the Palestinians from doing anything, where they are repressed and when they have tried to eliminate them. The Palestinians have a state of their own in name only because they are too greedy to take the next baby step. They constantly attack Israel with illegal weapons and whinge through their brainwashed propagandists when Israel retaliates. Zionism today is no different to what it was in 1875 when it was given a name, and many non Jews are coming out as Zionists.

You do know what Zionism stands for don't you Abdul, the resurrection of the Jewish national home in their historic homeland and the right to defend it and the Jews from attack.
What you describe is islamonazism at its worst and how the Palestinians act on the international field, you must be very ashamed of your fellow muslims to project so much of their bad things onto the Jews.

Then we study more.

Strange that as the majority of medical cheats who pretend to be trained professionals happen to be muslims. And when they are caught the use the usual islamonazi litany of " in my country I can do this ". Stranger still they see it as racism and unfair when they are deported back to their own country.

If the shoe fits then the muslims must learn to wear them, and far too many people now see them as dog turds because of the way they are acting. Another European country has stopped the muslims from entering and want stronger border controls with the other countries outside of the EU

You see Indie there you go again "Arab Nomads Who Ran Away" stop being stupid as you know the truth of 1948 and the forced Exodus of Palestinians who had been in Palestine for generations....not Nomads........So I am happy to discuss the lead up to 1948 and how the forefathers of Zionism really thought..steve............Sarcasm is a two way street with you and I,so I will stop, providing you do,my friend.

Then explain the demographic figures that show the arab muslims amounted to 350,000 in the whole of Palestine ( that is the 78% that became trans Jordan included ) in LoN census shortly before the Declaration of independence. So how could 1 million arab muslims become refugees in one day when they were hardly a third of that number just 3 or 4 years before. Even the Ottomans showed that the arab muslims were just nomadic farm workers following the harvests and stopping in tents for a month until the next harvest down the road. You have failed to produce even a spark of evidence to support your claims from any reliable source, and resort to name calling when shown to chasing shadows.

Encryption at different levels that only releases parts of the data held to any one individual. Harsh monetary fines to the companies that allow the data to be stolen that is then kept on record for future use. Contract payments made in arrears so that the company does not get paid until after 3 months, so they stand to lose 25% of the contracts worth if the data is handed out

Don't we know it Indie,the incredible thing is they have all this information from when a child is born........as the child grows they glean more and more information until NO ONE has any privacy.......leaving the way open for Cheats and Fraudsters to rip folks off..........I know as my Credit Card was "Stung" some years ago......I found out later that my information was SOLD on by my EX-BANK to a 3rd party who then sold my details to criminals in Russia..steve

Shows that you cant even trust a sharia bank these days, I have a paid for service that alerts me to any activity on my financial products and stops them from going ahead until I give the go ahead. So for a small price my bank details are kept secret and secure, and are destroyed once that financial product has run its course

Then explain the demographic figures that show the arab muslims amounted to 350,000 in the whole of Palestine ( that is the 78% that became trans Jordan included ) in LoN census shortly before the Declaration of independence. So how could 1 million arab muslims become refugees in one day when they were hardly a third of that number just 3 or 4 years before. Even the Ottomans showed that the arab muslims were just nomadic farm workers following the harvests and stopping in tents for a month until the next harvest down the road. You have failed to produce even a spark of evidence to support your claims from any reliable source, and resort to name calling when shown to chasing shadows.
Moron

Moron

More off topic deflecting, derailment and trolling because you don't have an answer to the argument.

Forum List

Back