Israeli cybertech startups set global security trends

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
With what is going on today, more and more cybertech startups will be needed.

Israeli cybertech startups set global security trends
MORE LIKE THIS

thinkstockphotos-479801072-100611728-primary.idge.jpg

Credit: Thinkstock
The Cybertech 2016 conference took place in Tel Aviv, where Israeli startups showcased their latest innovations and technologies in combating global cyber security threats

InfoWorld | Feb 12, 2016Like this article? thumbsup 0 thumbsdown

Held at a massive conference hall, Cybertech 2016 in Tel Aviv showcased Israel's cybertech know-how and a flurry of startups trying to make it big in the country's saturated tech startup ecosystem.

In 2015 Israel generated cyber-security sales worth $4 billion resulting in a whopping 20 per cent of all private sector investment in the booming industry.

Review: WebEx and GoToMeeting meet their match

Adobe Connect and Zoom lead six mostly stellar Web conferencing services for desktops and mobile devices

READ NOW
In the last few years, Israel has become Cyber Nation. Dozens of cyber security solutions, products, and companies have their roots in the country, including Checkpoint, CyberArk, and Imperva.

Continue reading at:

Israeli cybertech startups set global security trends?

Most of the high tech and internet companies have been buying Israeli start ups for years. May things those on computers and cell phones that people take for granted began in Israel.

Amazing what Jews can accomplish with billions of dollars of American taxpayers' money. :slap:
Amazing how many hospitals there are in the US that have been built and maintained by American Jewish money.

Hasbara propaganda in the Middle East forum too. Why can't you be happy with spamming the I/P forum with this crap?

Hasbara propaganda in the Middle East forum too. Why can't you be happy with spamming the I/P forum with this crap?
For the same reason all the people you went to school with and worked with never post here.
Nobody cares about your opinion.

For the same reason all the people you went to school with and worked with never post here.

Isn't he a riot? Looks like he is jealous of Israel's accomplishments. I think he is now keeping a low profile on the I/P forum because he has been made to look foolish so much.

Isn't he a riot? Looks like he is jealous of Israel's accomplishments. I think he is now keeping a low profile on the I/P forum because he has been made to look foolish so much.

Is a fool capable of knowing he/she is a fool?

Oh dear. Jealous of Israel's achievements? Why would I be jealous of a country that holds a population about the size of its own in virtual concentration camps? There were many that heralded the greatness of South Africa in medical achievements when the first human to human heart transplant was performed in Cape Town.

Oh dear. Jealous of Israel's achievements? Why would I be jealous of a country that holds a population about the size of its own in virtual concentration camps? There were many that heralded the greatness of South Africa in medical achievements when the first human to human heart transplant was performed in Cape Town.
And all the poor little dears have to do is go one full month without trying to murder someone.
Maybe some Israeli is working right now on something to do just that.

Oh dear. Jealous of Israel's achievements? Why would I be jealous of a country that holds a population about the size of its own in virtual concentration camps? There were many that heralded the greatness of South Africa in medical achievements when the first human to human heart transplant was performed in Cape Town.[/QUOTE

Are your brains really that addled that you forgot that you called this article propaganda? We are all aware of the heart transplant, but so many medical and technological advances are coming out of Israel. Even the Israel haters like you would take advantage of them if you needed them.

Is a fool capable of knowing he/she is a fool?

I really don't think so.

And all the poor little dears have to do is go one full month without trying to murder someone.

Israel should work on how it is going to integrate the non-Jewish people in the territory it controls the perimeter, air space and territorial sea of now that both the ruling regime and the opposition have agreed that there won't be a Palestinian state.

Israel should work on how it is going to integrate the non-Jewish people in the territory it controls the perimeter, air space and territorial sea of now that both the ruling regime and the opposition have agreed that there won't be a Palestinian state.

They don't have to because the Jordanians are going to wind up in Jordan where I'm certain they will be welcomed with open arms by their fellow Jordanians.
They WILL be open arms by their fellow Jordanians, right?
I mean, after all, Arabs are such compassionate people, right?

Amazing what Jews can accomplish with billions of dollars of American taxpayers' money. :slap:

And still not a word of evidence to show that this is the case, why do you need to LIE so much . Is it because you have no facts to support your Jew hatred and your brainwashers wont tell you any either.

You can always tell when monty sock puppet is beaten in any argument, he trots out the hasbara crap. According to him and his fellow team Palestine members anything that is good about Israel is hasbara, while anything bad is true and factual even after being proven to be LIES and PROPAGANDA.

Or he has suddenly become "unbusy" after spamming that board for so long

Because it doesn't, all the concentration camps are in Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq. If conditions were that bad then the birth rate would be zero as the females would all be infertile

Why should they, if the natives refuse to take the necessary steps why should Israel pay for them to live. No Palestinian state means that the land will go to the highest bidder, in this case Israel and the natives will have two options agree to live in peace or leave.

And still not a word of evidence to show that this is the case, why do you need to LIE so much . Is it because you have no facts to support your Jew hatred and your brainwashers wont tell you any either.
I have no "Jew hatred". I very likely have Jewish lineage myself. Two of my cousins believe so strongly that they have converted. I attended one's bar mitzvah at the synagog and yes I even wore a yarmulke. It was very moving and I was very proud of him.

What I do loathe, however, is the ceaseless braggart egotism of Jews. It's unwarranted and undeserved.

Jews are special because they weathered the holocaust? So did my Gypsy ancestors. :slap:

Forum List

Back