Israeli cybertech startups set global security trends

Amazing what Jews can accomplish with billions of dollars of American taxpayers' money. :slap:

And still not a word of evidence to show that this is the case, why do you need to LIE so much . Is it because you have no facts to support your Jew hatred and your brainwashers wont tell you any either.
I have no "Jew hatred". I very likely have Jewish lineage myself. Two of my cousins believe so strongly that they have converted. I attended one's bar mitzvah at the synagog and yes I even wore a yarmulke. It was very moving and I was very proud of him.

What I do loathe, however, is the ceaseless braggart egotism of Jews. It's unwarranted and undeserved.

Jews are special because they weathered the holocaust? So did my Gypsy ancestors. :slap:

No, we're special because we study our asses off for the first 30 years of our lives.
Then we study more.

Amazing what Jews can accomplish with billions of dollars of American taxpayers' money. :slap:

And still not a word of evidence to show that this is the case, why do you need to LIE so much . Is it because you have no facts to support your Jew hatred and your brainwashers wont tell you any either.
I have no "Jew hatred". I very likely have Jewish lineage myself. Two of my cousins believe so strongly that they have converted. I attended one's bar mitzvah at the synagog and yes I even wore a yarmulke. It was very moving and I was very proud of him.

What I do loathe, however, is the ceaseless braggart egotism of Jews. It's unwarranted and undeserved.

Jews are special because they weathered the holocaust? So did my Gypsy ancestors. :slap:

No, we're special because we study our asses off for the first 30 years of our lives.
Then we study more.
*yawn*

:slap:

If you're so special, then you as a people can survive without billions of American taxpayers' dollars. Invent and then manufacture your own war machines. Grow a pair and use the damn nuclear option. We did.

Then we study more.
*yawn*

If you're so special, then you as a people can survive without billions of American taxpayers' dollars. Invent and then manufacture your own war machines. Grow a pair and use the damn nuclear option. We did.

I agree.
Meir Kahane wanted to and many others such as myself would gladly do so.
Too many Jews spending billions of dollars in America on Industrial, Commercial and Residential construction, not to mention hospitals, libraries, Temples and Food Banks.
I am annoyed at the billions currently being spent in Miami; it should be spent building up Israel.

Then we study more.
*yawn*

I agree.
Too many Jews spending billions of dollars in America on Industrial, Commercial and Residential construction, not to mention hospitals, libraries, Temples and Food Banks.
I am annoyed at the billions currently being spent in Miami; it should be spent building up Israel.
I rest my case.

Your every post reeks of anti semitic Jew hatred, or don't you see it.

WOW so you lowered yourself to attend a Bar Mitzvah .

See even here when you deny you have a consuming hatred of the Jews you spout your Jew hatred. Now where is the braggart egotism of the Jews that you claim is ceaseless, as you are the only one that can see it. ( you do realise that the majority of people extolling the virtues of the Jews happen to be non Jews )

No The Jews are not special they are just survivors, it is the likes of you that spread the lie of them claiming to be special that need to be taken to task and shoiwn the error of their ways.

Then we study more.
*yawn*

I agree.
I rest my case.

So you don't recognise satire, and just see something else to vent your Jew hatred on. Typical Nazi behaviour

Then we study more.
*yawn*

But it is only you that sees them as special, must be your jealousy and Jew hatred . By the way the US is now buying Israeli invented war machines to use against the islamonazi terrorists.
As for using the nuclear option when did the Gypsies ( wandering homeless vagabonds and thieves ) used a nuclear weapon. The only WMD they invented are baked hedgehog and crow pie

Then we study more.
*yawn*

But it is only you that sees them as special, must be your jealousy and Jew hatred . By the way the US is now buying Israeli invented war machines to use against the islamonazi terrorists.
As for using the nuclear option when did the Gypsies ( wandering homeless vagabonds and thieves ) used a nuclear weapon. The only WMD they invented are baked hedgehog and crow pie
"Israeli invented war machines" financed by U.S. taxpayers? Jews are tit-sucking charlatans. They are sleight of hand artists. Jews are their own scapegoats. Let me repeat that... Jews are their own scapegoats. They are far more worse than the Black Lives Matter movement. Non-acceptance equals hate? :lol:

Fucking jackass. :fu:

Then we study more.
So Indie,that is why the Christian Palestinians have a much higher admittance to University than Jewish Israelis........so you are NOT THAT SPECIAL......AT ALL...........Only theliq gives truthful answers

Then we study more.
*yawn*

"Israeli invented war machines" financed by U.S. taxpayers? Jews are tit-sucking charlatans. They are sleight of hand artists. Jews are their own scapegoats. Let me repeat that... Jews are their own scapegoats. They are far more worse than the Black Lives Matter movement. Non-acceptance equals hate? :lol:

And of course you have evidence of your claims other than the voices in your head

Then we study more.
*yawn*

And of course you have evidence of your claims other than the voices in your head
Of Course,regarding Universities and the Bold Palestinian....for sure

Then we study more.
So Indie,that is why the Christian Palestinians have a much higher admittance to University than Jewish Israelis........so you are NOT THAT SPECIAL......AT ALL...........Only theliq gives truthful answers

Even a dog turd can get into a Palestinian university the entrance levels are that low. I saw a Palestinian civil engineer ask a boy how he could tighten the nut and bolt on his Meccano set ( English toy that was a collection of engineering shapes that you built working models from Welcome to Meccano ® Your inventions need Inventing! Your dreams needs Life! )

Then we study more.
*yawn*

Of Course,regarding Universities and the Bold Palestinian....for sure

So the answer is NO

Then we study more.

Even a dog turd can get into a Palestinian university the entrance levels are that low. I saw a Palestinian civil engineer ask a boy how he could tighten the nut and bolt on his Meccano set ( English toy that was a collection of engineering shapes that you built working models from Welcome to Meccano ® Your inventions need Inventing! Your dreams needs Life! )
Trouble with your inaccurate statement is...that this applies to all Uni's., and Palestinians are employed world wide,not just Arabic Countries but America and within Israel itself.....they are very highly regarded everywhere......ps I know what a "Meccano" set is...........steve

Then we study more.

Trouble with your inaccurate statement is...that this applies to all Uni's., and Palestinians are employed world wide,not just Arabic Countries but America and within Israel itself.....they are very highly regarded everywhere......ps I know what a "Meccano" set is...........steve
No wonder just about every kid I know is in Harvard, Yale, Bingington, Princeton, etc...
If the Palis are so brilliant let them fix the West Bank and Gaza.
Regard for them is pure political correctness.

Then we study more.

Not inaccurate at all as they don't get the chance to do any "hands on" work, other than tunneling and bomb making. The British UNI's have a policy of "hands on" requirements that must be met along with course and study. Any idiot can read another persons essay and change the words around to pass of as their own work. Its like a doctor who is phobic with blood being let loose on patients in an A&E department, or a lawyer who cant read defending an innocent person.

Many countries no longer accept foreign degrees because of the difference in laws and statutes and the degrees have to be re-sat

Then we study more.

No wonder just about every kid I know is in Harvard, Yale, Bingington, Princeton, etc...
If the Palis are so brilliant let them fix the West Bank and Gaza.
Regard for them is pure political correctness.

Exactly, why aren't they saying to hamas let us re-build better than before and show that we do care. Instead of inventing a new fuse for the suicide vests

Forum List

Back