Israeli commandos used painballs for rioters

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
At first glance this seems really stupid.

However, the soldiers were ambushed as soon as they landed. The rioters may have then gotten assault weapons which would have made them more deadly.

On the other hand, it probably didn't get much respect when the rioters say that they had painball guns.

Was it a good think that they came down with paintball guns or not?

They could use handguns only under emergency, which they got.

A brutal ambush at sea - Israel News, Ynetnews

I was thinking about my own question.

I think the problem was boarding down ropes from helicopters. Until the commando was on firm ground, he was vulnerable to attack. Until then, he was off balance.

I am not a military tatician, but I think they should have boarded from ships, and had their assault rifle in a ready position.

I think the problem was boarding down ropes from helicopters. Until the commando was on firm ground, he was vulnerable to attack. Until then, he was off balance.

I am not a military tatician, but I think they should have boarded from ships, and had their assault rifle in a ready position.

There really is no "good" way to attack civilians.

When you try to repel boarders who are enforcing a declared blockade you cease to be a civillain, and become a combatant.

And Cmike, I doubt the load was paintballs, it probably was a pepper/mace load. Werent the commados wearing gas masks.

When you try to repel boarders who are enforcing a declared blockade you cease to be a civillain, and become a combatant.

And Cmike, I doubt the load was paintballs, it probably was a pepper/mace load. Werent the commados wearing gas masks.

Interesting premise. When do civilians lose their civilian status and become legitimate targets?

Interesting premise. When do civilians lose their civilian status and become legitimate targets?

Usually by taking a waepon and fighting back. Now there is nothing wrong with resisting what you see as an attacking force, just dont go whining that THE JOOOOOS were attacking civilans.

You dont believe the blockade is legitamate, so my argument is invalid in your eyes anyway. In my view they resisted with arms a legal bloackade, and therefore lost thier "innocent" status.

Usually by taking a waepon and fighting back. Now there is nothing wrong with resisting what you see as an attacking force, just dont go whining that THE JOOOOOS were attacking civilans.

You dont believe the blockade is legitamate, so my argument is invalid in your eyes anyway. In my view they resisted with arms a legal bloackade, and therefore lost thier "innocent" status.

So, would these guys still be considered innocent civilians , or should they be considered militants i.e. legitimate targets?

israeli_settlers_in_hebron_city.gif

Also mercenaries aren't civilians.

So, Blackwater and those guys in Iraq are legitimate targets?

What about Blackwater in New Orleans, is it legal to kill them?

BTW, if there were mercenaries on the flotilla, who paid them?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dbxxm1EhAU]YouTube - CONFIRMED Israeli soldiers used suppressed Uzi Sub-Machine Guns[/ame]

Why do you keep bumping a thread that nobody cared enough to post in the first place?

So, would these guys still be considered innocent civilians , or should they be considered militants i.e. legitimate targets?

israeli_settlers_in_hebron_city.gif

I'm assuming those are armed settlers, but without context I really can't comment. The settler thing is another issue, and I try to keep to one discussion at a time. Strawmen make nice got ya's but dont do much for debate.

I don't see them attacking anyone. I also don't know who they are.

Torpedoing the ship usually works.

Forum List

Back