Israel Won’t Cooperate With UN Probe of West Bank Settlements

Really?
"UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and former High Commissioner for Human Rights Mary Robinson criticized the council for acting according to political considerations as opposed to human rights. Specifically, Secretaries General Kofi Annan and Ban Ki Moon, the council's president Doru Costea, the European Union, Canada and the United States have accused the council of focusing disproportionately on the Israeli–Palestinian conflict." Source - Wikipedia
"As of 2010, Israel had been condemned in 32 resolutions by the Council since its creation in 2006. The 32 resolutions comprised 48.1% of all country-specific resolutions passed by the Council.[55] By April 2007, the Council had passed nine resolutions condemning Israel, the only country which it had specifically condemned.[56] Toward Sudan, for instance, a country with human rights abuses as documented by the Council's working groups, it has expressed only "deep concern." Source - Wikipedia
"In 2006, UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan argued that the Commission should not have a "disproportionate focus on violations by Israel. Not that Israel should be given a free pass. Absolutely not. But the Council should give the same attention to grave violations committed by other states as well." Source - Wikipedia
On 20 June 2007, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon issued a statement that read: "The Secretary-General is disappointed at the council's decision to single out only one specific regional item given the range and scope of allegations of human rights violations throughout the world." Source - Wikipedia

In case you missed the point, even successive UN Secretaries General have noticed the blatantly anti-Israel nature of the UN's "human rights" agency.

United Nations Human Rights Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That doesn't prove they're bad on HR, it just proves Israel commits a majority of the violations.

I can assure you every Nazi scumbag on the planet agrees with you but that doesn't make your opinion worth diddly. In fact...

There are also plenty of jews in Israel who feel the crazies in the settlements are only stirring the pot and making things worse. Are they Nazi's too?:confused:

Israel does not abide by any international laws. She goes where she wants, she kills who she wants and she expects the world to sit by and do nothing in the face of it.

With a player like this in possession of several hundred nuclear weapons and that of course has control over the political and economic infrastructure of the most powerful country in the world meaning the US, truly the world is at a very dangerous place in history right now.

PressTV - World mum on Israel threatening peace

Iran's state-run PressTV? Really?
And you expect anyone but TinHorn, Sherri, LoinCloth and SunniMan to take you seriously?

I'm with you 100% here. Iran is being run by a nutter and his news is, well to be very kind, less than reiable or balanced.

That doesn't prove they're bad on HR, it just proves Israel commits a majority of the violations.

I can assure you every Nazi scumbag on the planet agrees with you but that doesn't make your opinion worth diddly. In fact...

There are also plenty of jews in Israel who feel the crazies in the settlements are only stirring the pot and making things worse. Are they Nazi's too?:confused:

What does your question have to do with this conversation? The subject is the anti-Israel nature of the UN's "human rights" agency [UNHRC], as noted by successive UN Secretaries-General.
Try to avoid deflection as your primary response tactic.

What does your question have to do with this conversation? The subject is the anti-Israel nature of the UN's "human rights" agency [UNHRC], as noted by successive UN Secretaries-General.

You are the one who pulled the Nazi card. My question was brought on by your use of it.

If you don't have an answer try to avoid deflection as your primary response tactic.

ETA - Perhaps if there were fewer HR Violations by Israel they wouldn't find the UN HR agency. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Israel does not abide by any international laws. She goes where she wants, she kills who she wants and she expects the world to sit by and do nothing in the face of it.

With a player like this in possession of several hundred nuclear weapons and that of course has control over the political and economic infrastructure of the most powerful country in the world meaning the US, truly the world is at a very dangerous place in history right now.

PressTV - World mum on Israel threatening peace

Iran's state-run PressTV? Really?
And you expect anyone but TinHorn, Sherri, LoinCloth and SunniMan to take you seriously?

I'm with you 100% here. Iran is being run by a nutter and his news is, well to be very kind, less than reiable or balanced.

An yet we have some here who depend on the "knowledge" they glean from PressTV, StormFront, PIC (The Voice of Palestine), and the UN "Human Rights" Council.
They insist that the Jews are responsible for everything from 9/11 to Tsunamis and everything in between. Anyway, now you know where you are ... Nutsville.

You are the one who pulled the Nazi card. My question was brought on by your use of it.

If you don't have an answer try to avoid deflection as your primary response tactic.

ETA - Perhaps if there were fewer HR Violations by Israel they wouldn't find the UN HR agency. Just a thought.

Again, you've avoided any comment on the subject matter (the anti-Israel nature of the UN's "human rights" agency [UNHRC] as noted by successive UN Secretaries-General) and perhaps you would be so kind as to translate your last sentence into English.

Children all over the world are taught that it is honorable to defend their country.
Can you show us any other group of people, except the Muslims, who don't seem to mind their children blowing themselves up if they can take out those who are considered their enemies? We realize you hate the Jews, but if you have children, would you suggest that they blow themselves up as long as they take a few Jews with them?

jt2

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago.

You need to update your propaganda.
You need to update your info. The reason you haven't seen suicide bombers in a while is that for one thing the fence has hindered them, and for another thing Israel was able to stop them before they detonated themselves, such as this boy. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E]Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]. Meanwhile, of course, you close your eyes to the Islamic suicide bombers taking out innocent people in places like Pakistan and Iraq. I don't think you have any idea of the enormous amount of innocent people that have been taken out by these suicide and car bombers.

jt2

Again, you've avoided any comment on the subject matter (the anti-Israel nature of the UN's "human rights" agency [UNHRC] as noted by successive UN Secretaries-General) and perhaps you would be so kind as to translate your last sentence into English.

My POV and coment were crystal clear if you paid attention.

If the Israeli government would stop or at least rachet back the HR violations (try to keep up that's Human Rights Violations) perhaps said government would not find the UN HR Agency (Again try to keep up - United Nations Human Rights Agency) quite so "anti-Israeli".

I in my original post the anti-Israeli was accidently lost(thank you touch pad).

If the Israeli government would stop or at least rachet back the HR violations (try to keep up that's Human Rights Violations) perhaps said government would not find the UN HR Agency (Again try to keep up - United Nations Human Rights Agency) quite so "anti-Israeli".

Evidently you are willing to ignore the opinion of those UN Secretaries-General - neither of whom could be considered pro-Israel - who found the UN's "human rights" agency to be obsessed with Israel to the exclusion of far more serious infractions elsewhere ... particularly in the countries who were and are members of the agency. The question is: are the findings of the UNHRC a function of its anti-Israel nature?

Evidently you are willing to ignore the opinion of those UN Secretaries-General - neither of whom could be considered pro-Israel - who found the UN's "human rights" agency to be obsessed with Israel to the exclusion of far more serious infractions elsewhere ... particularly in the countries who were and are members of the agency. The question is: are the findings of the UNHRC a function of its anti-Israel nature?

Politicians will go where the wind blows them. I will agree that 48% seems rather excessive. However, I am also well aware of what is happening due to Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.

There is plenty of bad behavior on all sides of this UN created mess, no one in charge on any side is innocent.

Politicians will go where the wind blows them. I will agree that 48% seems rather excessive. However, I am also well aware of what is happening due to Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip.

There is plenty of bad behavior on all sides of this UN created mess, no one in charge on any side is innocent.

True enough but the point is that when it comes to findings about Israel, the UN and particularly the UNHRC are unreliable, even anti-Semitic sources.
Former UN Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick commenting on here tenure there, said she was "very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place (Gen Ass & Sec Council)."

Actually, your reaction is the same average German's had, when they were first informed of the Holocaust. They refused to believe their government could be a part of anything so horrific. And that's pretty much your reaction now.

True enough but the point is that when it comes to findings about Israel, the UN and particularly the UNHRC are unreliable, even anti-Semitic sources.
Former UN Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick commenting on here tenure there, said she was "very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place (Gen Ass & Sec Council)."

"Unreliable" my ass!

When Israel refuses to allow independant organizations to see for themselves what's going on, it's more than obvious they have something to hide.

Can you show us any other group of people, except the Muslims, who don't seem to mind their children blowing themselves up if they can take out those who are considered their enemies? We realize you hate the Jews, but if you have children, would you suggest that they blow themselves up as long as they take a few Jews with them?

jt2

You need to update your info. The reason you haven't seen suicide bombers in a while is that for one thing the fence has hindered them, and for another thing Israel was able to stop them before they detonated themselves, such as this boy. Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube. Meanwhile, of course, you close your eyes to the Islamic suicide bombers taking out innocent people in places like Pakistan and Iraq. I don't think you have any idea of the enormous amount of innocent people that have been taken out by these suicide and car bombers.

jt2

So you post a 6 year old video.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You need to update your info. The reason you haven't seen suicide bombers in a while is that for one thing the fence has hindered them, and for another thing Israel was able to stop them before they detonated themselves, such as this boy. Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber - YouTube. Meanwhile, of course, you close your eyes to the Islamic suicide bombers taking out innocent people in places like Pakistan and Iraq. I don't think you have any idea of the enormous amount of innocent people that have been taken out by these suicide and car bombers.

jt2

So you post a 6 year old video.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
I post a new video everytime you change your Depends.

Here's the reason Israel won't cooperate...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UldEpr0HCEU]Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land: Israel & Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

...Israeli oppression is so horrendous, that I couldn't watch more than 7 minutes without getting so pissed off, that I wanted to go out and beat the shit out of the first Israeli I ran into.

I in my original post the anti-Israeli was accidently lost(thank you touch pad).

HR Agency is worthless, they will stay Unti-Israeli even if Israel will go back to the 48' borders. They are much more busy with Israeli war crimes than in small meaningless things, like uhh, Ohh I dunno, the crisis in Syria, for example:eusa_whistle:

Here's the reason Israel won't cooperate...

Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land: Israel & Palestine - YouTube

...Israeli oppression is so horrendous, that I couldn't watch more than 7 minutes without getting so pissed off, that I wanted to go out and beat the shit out of the first Israeli I ran into.

That is called "racism" in simple words. That's kinda like hearing about a terrible thing a Jew did and wanting to go beat up the first Jew you see.

General question, Mr Loinboy; if you can, please answer honestly without changing the subject- how many times have you used the opportunity to come and see Israel with your own eyes?

"Unreliable" my ass!

When Israel refuses to allow independant organizations to see for themselves what's going on, it's more than obvious they have something to hide.

which national human rights organization got to visit shalit in captivity?

Forum List

Back