Israel should use this gesture from Hamas to directly engage them!

just looking for an excuse to spill more blood, eh?

I tellya, im not sure which is more hilarious... your "defensive" call to kill or the usual suspects applauding and jacking off over the idea of killing more arabs.

quite telling, really.

who are you talking to? Two of us said negotiate with Hamas.

Other than being your usual vile self, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

of course not, princess. By all means, let me point out: the word negotiate isn't found in ANY of your posts until the above post. Maybe it's the goyim in me but watching you try and spin the usual non-jew hating bullshit is hilarious.

She thanked GHook for his post. She didn't at any point say anything about attacking Hamas. Neither did I. There was no mention of war or killing anywhere in the three of our posts. Not even an implication of such.

I highly recommend you take the dick out of your ass after your boyfriend cums in it, Shogun. This would help your posts from now on.

Soggy's a white man (I think) so he thinks Jews can't do anything without a white man's help. I guess that's why he's here telling y'all what to think.

.... from the holocaust to the creation of israel to hiding nukes... you tell me where white people DIDNT facilitate jews, historically.

Well, there could be the part about the Roman Empire invading Israel and conquering it 2000 years ago... I think the Romans were... wait let me check... yes, they were white. How's that for you?

Soggy's a white man (I think) so he thinks Jews can't do anything without a white man's help. I guess that's why he's here telling y'all what to think.

.... from the holocaust to the creation of israel to hiding nukes... you tell me where white people DIDNT facilitate jews, historically.

Well, there could be the part about the Roman Empire invading Israel and conquering it 2000 years ago... I think the Romans were... wait let me check... yes, they were white. How's that for you?

uh, Germans were also white.. Does that make it LESS TRUE that white people were the ones to storm the fucking beaches instead of JEWS?

tell me, jewboy.. WHO have jews every rescued on par with the capacity of white dudes? even if they have to fight OTHER WHITE dudes, no less. Praytell.. this will sure be a huge list, eh?

who are you talking to? Two of us said negotiate with Hamas.

Other than being your usual vile self, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

of course not, princess. By all means, let me point out: the word negotiate isn't found in ANY of your posts until the above post. Maybe it's the goyim in me but watching you try and spin the usual non-jew hating bullshit is hilarious.

She thanked GHook for his post. She didn't at any point say anything about attacking Hamas. Neither did I. There was no mention of war or killing anywhere in the three of our posts. Not even an implication of such.

I highly recommend you take the dick out of your ass after your boyfriend cums in it, Shogun. This would help your posts from now on.

Do you know from experience all about better posting sans dick in the ass, ya fat jew? I'll leave your expert opinion to shine in your tenured field of experience.

Indeed, she thanked ghook. I WONDER why.... after all.. some of you are more or less overt than the others about your killer instinct and rush to ironically marginalize your ****** class. Hell, maybe if you had waited long enough for princess to add a few words in your post for you... *cough* negotiate with hammas *cough*

:rofl:

uh, Germans were also white.. Does that make it LESS TRUE that white people were the ones to storm the fucking beaches instead of JEWS?

tell me, jewboy.. WHO have jews every rescued on par with the capacity of white dudes? even if they have to fight OTHER WHITE dudes, no less. Praytell.. this will sure be a huge list, eh?

Uh, Jews, Christians, Muslims and pretty much every religion stormed the beaches in World War 2. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. You must be confusing them with Israelis.

So, what do you believe in Shogun? Are you religious? Satanic? Athiest?

Uh, Jews, Christians, Muslims and pretty much every religion stormed the beaches in World War 2. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. You must be confusing them with Israelis.

So, what do you believe in Shogun? Are you religious? Satanic? Athiest?

no, yo must be trying to leap back and forth between what constitutes a jew.. After all.. no one is wondering why the israeli law of return applies to ATHIESTS JEWS.

and, no.. sorry jew... you people may have had a token presence but it wasn't jews who were busy fighting Hitler. It's laughable that you'd even suggest as much.

Now, again... Name one single example of jews coming to the aid of, and rescuing anyone else.. that wasn't jewish... being rescued FROM jews, no less, on par with white Euros fighting other white Euros.. I'm dying to hear your giant list of examples.

GHook, your support for Israel is well documented and much appreciated on my end, however, I must respectfully disagree with you. Hamas arresting a bunch of punks firing missiles doesn't mean that they want to sit down and make peace with Israel.

The best thing Hamas should do is ignore Israel and start building real infrastructure now that half of Gaza's buildings have been blown to bits. Use the billions in international money given to you to re-build Gaza. Get hi-speed internet, build schools, cafes and restaraunts... create JOBS. Let one year go by without one rocket being fired from Gaza - double your GDP, hell triple it. Build farms and grow vegetables and fruits that you can export to the West Bank and Egypt.

Until Hamas does this, they're just a gang holding an area of land hostage.

Do you really think that HAMAS has the money to do that?

GHook, your support for Israel is well documented and much appreciated on my end, however, I must respectfully disagree with you. Hamas arresting a bunch of punks firing missiles doesn't mean that they want to sit down and make peace with Israel.

The best thing Hamas should do is ignore Israel and start building real infrastructure now that half of Gaza's buildings have been blown to bits. Use the billions in international money given to you to re-build Gaza. Get hi-speed internet, build schools, cafes and restaraunts... create JOBS. Let one year go by without one rocket being fired from Gaza - double your GDP, hell triple it. Build farms and grow vegetables and fruits that you can export to the West Bank and Egypt.

Until Hamas does this, they're just a gang holding an area of land hostage.

Do you really think that HAMAS has the money to do that?

Gaza is getting $900 million from the US and the $2 billion from the Arab countries! I think they have some money to do something!

Gaza is getting $900 million from the US and the $2 billion from the Arab countries! I think they have some money to do something!
It will take at least that much to begin rebuilding what Israel destroyed earlier this year and to continue providing aid for the people of Gaza.

It will take at least that much to begin rebuilding what Israel destroyed earlier this year and to continue providing aid for the people of Gaza.

That is probably the main reason Hamas is now starting to crack down on missiles launched into Israel. Maybe Hamas should start to realize that keeping up a war with Israel is counter-productive and the Palestinians suffer 100 fold more from any armed conflicts.

then maybe gaza should stop sending missiles into Israel.

cause >>> effect

priceless.

maybe you can share that gem with every jewish settler who thinks squatting on more canaanized land has no reprocusions...

Racist zionism >>> Rich Joke

I know getting your home destroyed is never what you would want. However, getting $3 Billion pumped into a very small territory like Gaza is going to really stimulate their economy. Think about it. All those homes need to be rebuilt. There will be a good demand for labor and materials. Hopefully they will make the most out of it!

They did. Israel failed to lift the blockade they placed on Gaza as stipulated in their ceasefire agreement with Hamas, though, so the missile attacks continued. Of course, these missiles (in their entire 8-year history of usage) have killed fewer Israelis than car accidents have in a couple of holiday weekends.

See page 6: http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/ipc_e007.pdf

The number of missiles fired went from hundreds every month to a single rocket in October. Unsurprisingly, Israel failed to make any substantial progress towards lifting the blockade during the entire ceasefire. The attacks resumed the next month, as you can see.

cause >>> effect

priceless.
Fewer than 30 civilians killed in 8 years >>> 1,000 civilians killed in one month (mostly women, children, and the elderly.)

Mindless.

I know getting your home destroyed is never what you would want. However, getting $3 Billion pumped into a very small territory like Gaza is going to really stimulate their economy. Think about it. All those homes need to be rebuilt. There will be a good demand for labor and materials. Hopefully they will make the most out of it!

Hopefully, but it will be almost impossible to make a great deal of progress with an economic blockade still in place.

They did. Israel failed to lift the blockade they placed on Gaza as stipulated in their ceasefire agreement with Hamas, though, so the missile attacks continued. Of course, these missiles (in their entire 8-year history of usage) have killed fewer Israelis than car accidents have in a couple of holiday weekends.

You seem like a rational person, not nearly as bad as I feared. So, that's good.

Okay, so, let me ask you this:

Can you please show me the cease fire agreement in which Israel said, in accordance with this cease-fire agreement with Israel whereas if there were NO rockets fired from Gaza for this period of time, Israel would agree to lift the blockade?

I mean, this supposed cease fire began in June 2008 and ended in December. During this time over 500 rockets and mortars were fired at Israel. Doesn't sound like much of a cease fire to me....

The number of missiles fired went from hundreds every month to a single rocket in October. Unsurprisingly, Israel failed to make any substantial progress towards lifting the blockade during the entire ceasefire.

We're talking about two different events here. There was a multi-month cease fire, in which hundreds of rockets were fired from Gaza into Israel and then you said there was October. There was only 1 rocket fired at Israel in October, yes. But this cease fire overall, wasn't much of a cease fire. You're expecting Israel to lift its side of a blockade when Egypt won't lift its side and Hamas is still firing rockets at Israel. It doesn't make too much sense to end any kind of a blockade while that's going on.

Fewer than 30 civilians killed in 8 years >>> 1,000 civilians killed in one month (mostly women, children, and the elderly.)

First of all, the only reason why only 30 Israeli civilians were killed was because Israel had a warning system in place that monitored these rocket attacks and the Israelis had bomb shelters to protect them.

During this two year siege of rockets where close to 10,000 rockets were fired at Israeli towns and villages, the economy of southern Israel fell into a depression, putting many businesses on the brink and disrupting everyone's lives... every day you live in fear of how many rockets are going to fall, if the warning system is going to work and if you can get to the shelter in time.

Now, no accurate report is showing 1000 Gaza civilians dying whatsoever. Even the UN has felt that Hamas' number of dead and wounded were wildly exagerated. According to the IDF, only 300 civilians were killed. And do you deny that Hamas used homes were civilians lived, hospitals and mosques to fire rockets at Israel, prompting Israel to fire into the areas where the rockets were fired out of? Hamas used civilians as human shields. The report of civilians killed in the UN school was completely infactual and there were no civilians killed in that report at all!

If you're going to use this forum as a tool for propoganda for Hamas, please let me know so I can put you on ignore. If, however; you're here to freely discuss and exchange ideas and are open to seeing another side of the story... I welcome you.

Hopefully, but it will be almost impossible to make a great deal of progress with an economic blockade still in place.

Hamas can go a long way in this by releasing Schalit.

You seem like a rational person, not nearly as bad as I feared. So, that's good.

Okay, so, let me ask you this:

Can you please show me the cease fire agreement in which Israel said, in accordance with this cease-fire agreement with Israel whereas if there were NO rockets fired from Gaza for this period of time, Israel would agree to lift the blockade?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. No written text containing the specific conditions of the cease-fire was ever accepted by both Israel and Hamas. It was obviously understood that the two would end military operations against one another if Hamas stopped rocket and mortar attacks and if Israel eased its stranglehold on Gaza's commerce.

I mean, this supposed cease fire began in June 2008 and ended in December. During this time over 500 rockets and mortars were fired at Israel. Doesn't sound like much of a cease fire to me....
Expressing the number in that way is disingenuous. From the beginning of July through October, only 11 rockets were fired (8 in August, one in each of the other months,) presumably by a terrorist group or groups outside of Hamas' control. Rocket fire was extremely reduced. During this entire period, Israel did almost nothing in the way of lifting the blockade in spite of Hamas keeping up its end of the bargain incredibly well for four months.

We're talking about two different events here. There was a multi-month cease fire, in which hundreds of rockets were fired from Gaza into Israel and then you said there was October. There was only 1 rocket fired at Israel in October, yes. But this cease fire overall, wasn't much of a cease fire. You're expecting Israel to lift its side of a blockade when Egypt won't lift its side and Hamas is still firing rockets at Israel. It doesn't make too much sense to end any kind of a blockade while that's going on.
As I explained, there were virtually no rockets being fired at Israel for a 4-month period. Rocket attacks during the first month of the ceasefire obviously weren't completely reduced, as word had to be spread that a ceasefire was in effect. After that, rocket attacks all but ended until frustration evidently began giving way to more attacks in November.

First of all, the only reason why only 30 Israeli civilians were killed was because Israel had a warning system in place that monitored these rocket attacks and the Israelis had bomb shelters to protect them.
What's the significance of this?

During this two year siege of rockets where close to 10,000 rockets were fired at Israeli towns and villages, the economy of southern Israel fell into a depression, putting many businesses on the brink and disrupting everyone's lives... every day you live in fear of how many rockets are going to fall, if the warning system is going to work and if you can get to the shelter in time.
Imagine what it must feel like to have your town pounded for a month by modern weaponry (not feebly-constructed "rockets.") Economically, how about having to rely on aid that can barely get through to your overcrowded, highly-polluted ruin of a city?

Now, no accurate report is showing 1000 Gaza civilians dying whatsoever. Even the UN has felt that Hamas' number of dead and wounded were wildly exagerated.
The only two death tolls have been provided by the Palestinian Ministry of Health and the IDF. Frankly, it's ridiculous to believe that the IDF's report is any more accurate than the MoH's.

According to the IDF, only 300 civilians were killed.
Oh, only 300? That makes it all okay, then.

And do you deny that Hamas used homes were civilians lived, hospitals and mosques to fire rockets at Israel, prompting Israel to fire into the areas where the rockets were fired out of? Hamas used civilians as human shields.
Hamas' interspersion of its soldiers into groups of civilian is doubtlessly overstated in an attempt to justify civilian deaths caused by Israel. Hamas did not hide in UN buildings, the American International School, or mosques during prayer (when Israel felt the need to strike.) Even if they did, dropping a bomb on a building full of civilians to take a out a couple of Hamas fighters would be unjustified. Hamas has no aircraft or effective anti-aircraft weaponry. Israel could easily have flown in, bombed Hamas' military and government installations, and left Hamas crippled without causing any significant number of civilian casualties.

The report of civilians killed in the UN school was completely infactual and there were no civilians killed in that report at all!
Can you back that up with a credible source?

If you're going to use this forum as a tool for propoganda for Hamas, please let me know so I can put you on ignore. If, however; you're here to freely discuss and exchange ideas and are open to seeing another side of the story... I welcome you.
All of Hamas' soldiers can die for all I care. My concern is for the people of Gaza, whose condition will never improve as long as Israeli oppression drives them to elect violent and ineffective governments.

Forum List

Back