Shogun: A question

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by DavidS, Mar 10, 2009.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    These are honest questions and I'm hoping you'll answer it with facts instead of your usual flaming rhetoric.

Can you name me one King, President, or Prime Minister of Palestine that pre-dates World War 1?

What was the official language? What was its currency? Who were its people? What was its official religion? What was its flag or coat of arms? What kind of food did they have? When was the independent country of Palestine founded? (again pre-WWI)

You see, I can research any country or former civilization that no longer exists, such as Babylon, Assyria, Prussia, and I can find answers to these questions. I cannot, for the life of me, find these answers to Palestine other than before it was called Palestine and when it was called Israel.

Again, if you can answer these questions, or if anyone can answer these questions, then I will withdraw my support for Israel.

Thank you.

2. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    You create the same rationalizing strawman used to justify manifest destiny in north America. After all, if those dirty fucking injuns don't have a written alphabet OR wear shoes then they don't count, right? NEVERMIND that they were physically there, living ON THE LAND prior to Euros creating a nation.

Likewise, you seem to think that indegenous people MUST conform to your concept of validation before their pre-israel claim becomes viable. MEANWHILE, your sole excuse for zionism is bronze age history and burning bush mythology. Not to mention, that your own fucking holy book conveys the EXACT SAME process of taking the land from Canaan originally as you use today. Nothing new under the sun, indeed.

Face it, fat boy. your only ace is crying antisemitism because we both know that if anyone but jews were out doing what zionists are doing to it's ****** class we'd be treating them like South Africa by now.

3. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    So, in other words, you can't answer the questions. Alright. Next? Anyone? Can anyone answer these questions?

4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,774
    Of course not. There really is no such thing as a Palistinian.

It's interesting to note that I drive past the Seminole reservation on an almost daily basis and no one has ever fired a rocket at me from within the reservation. Sometimes I even go on the res and spend money.

:lol:

5. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Again, your "question" is a standard issue strawman based on ethnocentrism. Tell me, fatty, how many lines of credit banking systems did Native Americans have? How many uses for Iron did they display? After all, any peoples who can't recite the latin alphabet just doesn't count, right?

Hey dude, maybe the question YOU should answer is this:

WERE THERE or were there not a thriving population of Muslims laying claim to all the land that you have since taken for a state of israel during the 100 years prior to the carving out of israel.
    By all means, dude.. try to answer this question without resorting to bronze age villages and burning bush mythology..

6. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    lol:

yea.. sure, ravi.. just like there is no such thing as a diet menu, right? Hell, all those arabs just *POOF* appeared out of thin air after bieng conjured by satan himself the day jews started pouring into zion.

:rofl:

Wow. if you put as much effort into losing weight as you do looking stupid you might weigh less than 300 pounds.

7. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    come on, dude... don't run away after having to admit that, indeed, that was totally muslim land prior to the creation of zion... Hell, at least you've got RAVIR in your corner! And, shit, she's like a fucking criminal mastermind at work!

[​IMG]

8. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    There's a huge area of thriving Muslims in Detroit right now. Does that mean they can have their own country?

There is a massive amount of archeological evidence to support the Native Americans claim to history on the land called North America. There were dozens of different tribes that warred against each other. They had different government systems, they had their own monetary trading system, their own music, their own religions, their own art, cultures, sub-cultures and so on. There is a overwhelming support to show that the people who we call Native Americans were indigenous to this land for thousands of years. Scholars put it around 9500 years.

Coincidentally, there is also an overwhelming amount of evidence to support the Jewish people's claims to Israel. We too have thousands of years of archeology, our own language, our own religion, art, cultures, sub-cultures, etc. There is ample evidence to support the claim of the Jewish people to the land of Israel going back thousands of years.

Now, while Israel was briefly ruled by an Arab-Muslim Empire in the 800s-1000s, they did not lay claim that they were indigenous to Israel such as they are doing now. They were expelled by the Christian Crusaders who were expelled by the Malmuks who were expelled by the Ottoamns who were expelled by the British who were expelled by the Jews. Not until 1967 did the Arabs lay claim that they were indigenous to Israel or what was then called Palestine. So, with that claim, I'm asking for proof. Not some claim that 100,000 or so Arabs lived there for a few centuries or so, because you can live in a land, but not you are not indigenous to that. All I want to know is their history and other information that I can easily find on any other indigenous peoples to their land.

9. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,774
    Yep, you got it correct even though you don't realize it. They are Arabs.

10. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260

:rofl:

was DETROIT a fucking muslim populated area BEFORE white people created that city?

not to mention, the very same "logic" you use to villify muslims WAS, in fact, used to disregard native americans DESPITE the fact of their physical presence as it hindered manifest destiny. Hell, you think muslims, pre-israel, DIDNT have music, food and fucking culture? Of course not, jew.. this is where you leap back into bronze age excuses.

The 1948 Palestinian exodus (Arabic: الهجرة الفلسطينية‎, al-Hijra al-Filasteeniya), referred to by Palestinians as al Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎), meaning the "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm,"[1][2][3] was the creation of the Palestinian refugee problem during and after the 1948 Palestine war.

During the war, between 700,000 and 750,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from the territories that became Israel in 1949. They were not allowed to go back to their home after the war and became refugees. The circumstances of these events are still hotly debated among historians and commentators of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea, LETS consider history, motherfucker.

The first widespread use of "Palestinian" as an endonym to refer to the nationalist concept of a Palestinian people by the local Arabic-speaking population of Palestine began prior to the outbreak of World War I,[10] and the first demand for national independence was issued by the Syrian-Palestinian Congress on 21 September 1921.[11] After the exodus of 1948, and even more so after the exodus of 1967, the term came to signify not only a place of origin, but the sense of a shared past and future in the form of a Palestinian nation-state.[10]
    [​IMG]

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia