Israel: Serial Terror-Bomber

Not under the Geneva conventions that state any building used for military purpose is a valid legal target.

You really should get your facts right before posting and making an utter fool of yourself.
It says the target must be of "military necessity". And even if it is, if there is a chance of a large loss of civilian lives, then you can't shoot.

No, moron, you did not give a single source that even remotely corroborates the comment I was responding to.
This thread is about Israel bombing Syria. Unless you were trying to hijack the thread, I gave you 3 links that had no money wall.

Interesting that you revert to name calling because you are incapable of actually following the conversation. Who is the moron at this point?
I addressed what you said specifically. How is that not following the
conversation?

Well, fuckhead, my point was obvious to anyone that has an IQ above 50 – the source was behind a paywall and he needed to supply something that was not if he wanted to
I supplied 3 and you called them irrelevant.

I was not the one to act like an asshole – you reverted to that asshattery the instant you thought you could get away with it. Likely because that is all you have.
You absolutely were an asshole calling my questions asinine.

And then this does not even relate to the conversation at all. What a failure you have been in this thread. I wouldn’t bother responding though – I am going to ignore further posts you make in this thread until you come up with something that is worth more than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with. Act like a neanderthal and I will treat you as one so go pound sand.
WTF are you talking about? You said if a tunnel is used as a military asset, it's a legal target. I said if it was an economic asset, it would not be a legal target.

How is that not part of the conversation?

One of those included an UNRWA school incident in Jabalia that the UN says killed between 30 and 40 people. IDF officials claim the UN has confirmed that shells fired by Israeli forces landed outside the school compound.[90] The report accused Israel of "gross negligence" and also stated that allegations that militants had fired from within U.N. premises "were untrue, continued to be made after it ought to have been known that they were untrue, and were not adequately withdrawn and publicly regretted."
International law and the Gaza War 2008 09 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Did you read this bit in your post

the UN has confirmed that shells fired by Israeli forces landed outside the school compound

And where are the court cases against Israelis for breaches of international law, did you read this in your link

On 01 April 2011, Judge Goldstone published a statement in the Washington times retracting a core finding of the original Goldstone report.[17] He stated that "While the investigations published by the Israeli military and recognized in the U.N. committee’s report have established the validity of some incidents that we investigated in cases involving individual soldiers, they also indicate that civilians were not intentionally targeted as a matter of policy."

He also said that the U.N. Human Rights Commission has "a history of bias against Israel [that] cannot be doubted ."

Now only a complete idiot would post a link that destroys their own POV

Not under the Geneva conventions that state any building used for military purpose is a valid legal target.

You really should get your facts right before posting and making an utter fool of yourself.
It says the target must be of "military necessity". And even if it is, if there is a chance of a large loss of civilian lives, then you can't shoot.

TRY AGAIN it says if a place is used for any military purpose it becomes a valid target. They also say that the civilians must be given every chance to evacuate, if they refuse they then become human shields hence unarmed militia agaion valid military targets

My point is that there is no source to outline his point at this time.
God, you're so full of shit!

Tel Aviv Bombs Syria for Sixth Time in 18 months

Israel bombs Syria in attacks probably aimed at Hezbollah

Syria: Israeli jets bomb army facilities near Damascus airport

There, I just gave you 3 sources, moron.

Come up with one instead of asking asinine questions that you know the answer to.
I asked what your point was, fuckhead.

If you're going to be an asshole, then I'm going to treat you like one.

I am not doing your homework for you.
Fuck you!

If there is a military asset (such as a tunnel used to launch attacks) then you are incorrect – it would be a legal target.
And if its an economic one, then it is not.

Israel bombed Syria in the past? Good, at least the Israelis have the balls to do what's necessary. So, FUCK YOU! :lmao:

I'd say not bombing it would be illegal and immoral. Maybe it's immoral for Palestinian animals to dig tunnels with the intent of killing innocent Israelis.

So shut the fuck up! :lmao:
You're nothing but a foul-mouthed terrorist.

You're nothing but a big mouthed asshole. And don't let me tell everybody how your mouth got so big.

One of those included an UNRWA school incident in Jabalia that the UN says killed between 30 and 40 people. IDF officials claim the UN has confirmed that shells fired by Israeli forces landed outside the school compound.[90] The report accused Israel of "gross negligence" and also stated that allegations that militants had fired from within U.N. premises "were untrue, continued to be made after it ought to have been known that they were untrue, and were not adequately withdrawn and publicly regretted."
International law and the Gaza War 2008 09 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Point? UN confirmed and objected that Palestinian savages were using the schools as rocket storage and launching sites, which caused the Israelis to target those sites.

Baz Ke Goozidi? Heyvoun.

Palestinians animals were shooting rockets from schools. That's military necessity.

Same goes for you, and we will do abetter jib of wiping you.
Are you threatening me?

No if you learn to read English, and stop using American

Learn to write English, any English will do... DUMBASS!!!

Go on threaten Billo_Really... I think I can probably get the fight on Sky One!!!

What threats dumbo, all I said is we would wipe his arse and make a better job than he ever could

Same goes for you, and we will do abetter jib of wiping you.
Are you threatening me?

No if you learn to read English, and stop using American

Learn to write English, any English will do... DUMBASS!!!

Go on threaten Billo_Really... I think I can probably get the fight on Sky One!!!

What threats dumbo, all I said is we would wipe his arse and make a better job than he ever could

Who's "we" Phoney?

Do you need a "we" you pussy!?!?

Forget that last question... We all know you are a brainwashed pussy!!!

Palestinians animals were shooting rockets from schools. That's military necessity.
That has not been proven.

Sure it has! Here it is from a UN site, now fuck off! :lmao:

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets for a second time in one of its schools UNRWA

The UN investigated the Palestinian storing of rockets in UNRWA schools and their use of the schools to launch rockets against Israel, all of which constitute grave violations of the Geneva Conventions and international humanitarian law.

Key findings gleaned from the UN report:

• Hamas and/or Islamic Jihad stored rockets in UNRWA schools. The board found, in the case of the UNRWA Jabalia Elementary “C” and Ayyobiya Boys School, referring to the discovery of weapons there on 22 July 2014, that “it was highly likely that a Palestinian armed group might have used the premises to hide weapons.”
  • Hamas and/or Islamic Jihad stored rockets in schools that were in active use by children. During the war, former PLO lawyer Diana Buttu famously said on Al Jazeera that “the rockets that were found in the schools in UNRWA were schools that are not being used by anybody—school is out, I’ll have you know.” However, in the UNRWA Gaza Beach Elementary Co-educational “B” School, on 16 July 2014, the UN Board of Inquiry notes that the school gate was unlocked during the period leading up to the incident “in order to allow children access to the schoolyard.” School was out, but UNRWA was inviting the children back in to play.
  • Hamas and/or Islamic Jihad fired rockets from UNRWA schools. In the Jabalia school listed above, the board found that “it was highly likely that an unidentified Palestinian armed group could have used the school premises to launch attacks on or around 14 July.” Similarly, concerning weaponry stored at the UNRWA Nuseirat Preparatory Co- educational “B” School, the UN inquiry found that “the premises could have been used for an unknown period of time by members of a Palestinian armed group” — and that “it was likely that such a group may have fired the mortar from within the premises of the school.”
Extracts follow below.

—————

Extracts from the UN report on rockets stored in and fired from UNRWA facilities

Incident (h): Presence of weaponry at the UNRWA Gaza Beach Elementary Co- educational “B” School on 16 July 2014

49. Gaza Beach Elementary Co-educational “B” School is located in the heart of the Beach refugee camp, in the midst of a densely populated area of Gaza city. Four other UNRWA schools and an UNRWA health centre are located on the opposite side of the street. The school buildings are enclosed by a wall and there is one main gate. On two of its four sides, the schoolyard is surrounded by houses, which are built on the school’s boundary wall. These houses have windows opening on to the schoolyard on their lower floors; and one house connects with the schoolyard through a gate. Also next to the school, adjacent to the house with the connecting gate, is a private building, whose main gate is located next to the school’s gate. This house was bombed during Operation Protective Edge, prior to the incident.

50. Due to the summer vacation, the school was not in use at the time of Operation Protective Edge, nor was it used as a designated emergency shelter.

51. The Board was informed that two UNRWA school attendants were looking arier the school prior to and on the day of the incident. One worked the morning shift and the other, the afternoon. Five guards hired as part of UNRWA’s Job Creation Programme (JCP) were also assigned to the school, one worldng the morning shift and the other four sharing the night shift in pairs of two. In addition, the school principal inspected all the classrooms on some days.

52. The Board was informed that one of the school attendants had testified that he had performed his normal duties prior to and on the day of the incident. The other had testified that, for safety reasons, he was told to stay away fi’om the school and to relocate to the health centre across the street and watch the school from there. Prior to and on the day of the incident, the JCP guards were also not at the school, but at the health centre, in accordance with the same instruction. The Board was informed that an UNRWA official had issued this instruction for fear that the building next door to the school would be shelled again.

53. The Board was informed that the school gate was unlocked during the period leading up to the incident in order to allow children access to the schoolyard. It was also informed that there were two sets of keys to the classrooms, one for the morning shift and the other for the afternoon. One set of keys was kept in the school principal’s office. It was unclear where the other set was kept.

54. A team of Operations Support Officers (OSO) had inspected the school on 2 June as part of a regular inspection programme for all UNRWA facilities, designed to prevent breaches of their “neutrality”. No weapons or signs of militant activity had been reported by the team during that inspection. No further inspections had been conducted by OSO teams after that date due to the declaration by UNRWA’s Gaza Field Office of a state of emergency on 8 July. The OSO teams had then ceased to operate and their members been assigned to other, emergency-related functions.

55. On 16 July 2015, a 120 MM mortar tube, a mortar bipod and twenty 120 MM mortar-round containers, with ammunition, were discovered under a blanket in the corner of a locked classroom. The weapom’y was photographed.

56. UNRWA senior management notified the local authorities in Gaza and asked that the weapons be removed. The United Nations Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) contacted the Special Protection Unit (SPU) of the local police and also asked that the weapons be removed, apparently through the local police’s explosive ordnance detachment. The SPU asked that the United Nations guarantee that the IDF would not strike while the weapons were being removed and that a United Nations vehicle be used to remove the weapons. DSS refused.

57. The Board was informed that UNRWA had received testimony that two individuals identifying themselves as policemen had come to the school, alleged that they knew who was responsible for the cache of weapons and left a telephone number. Upon being contacted, one of these individuals stated that the weapons would be removed fi’om the school in the early morning. The Board was further informed that, early in the morning of 17 July, the door to the classroom in question was found locked, with no signs of forced entry or exit, and that it was noted that the weapons had been removed.

58. On 17 July, UNRWA informed Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the finding of the weapons and their subsequent disappearance. In the afternoon of 17 July, UNRWA issued a press release stating that a cache of approximately 20 rockets (sic) had been found hidden in a vacant school. Under a misapprehension that the explosive ordnance detachment of the local police had removed the weapom’y, the press release stated that UNRWA had informed the relevant parties and had successfully taken all necessary measures for the removal of the objects in order to preserve the safety and security of the school.

59. The Board found that, in the light of the situation in the vicinity, the security measures at the school were weak prior to and on the day of the incident, partly due to the fact that the personnel charged with the school’s security were subject to life-threatening circumstances. It also found that an unidentified Palestinian armed group had used the school premises to hide the weaponry.

Incident (i): Presence of weaponry at the UNRWA Jabalia Elementary “C” and Ayyobiya Boys School on 22 July 2014

60. The Jabalia Elementary “C” and Ayyobiya Boys School is one in a row of five schools situated in an urban area to the east of the Jabalia refugee camp. Behind the school is a large open area with small-scale agricultural land. The Board was informed that this area was known for its use as a firing site for armed groups and that it had been targeted by the IDF in past conflicts.

That has not been proven.

Even the UN have said they were using schools, hospitals and mosques to fire rockets from, so how much more proof do you need. Even the links provided show that hamas was using school grounds to fire rockets and that is what Israel were targetting

Forum List

Back