Israel/Saudi Relations Growing

Israel/Saudi Relations Growing
Great, two racist, theocratic shitholes, what could possibly go wrong?

Too bad you don't feel that way about the Rest of the Arab World: You Scumbag. Haven't noticed you condemning the Sausi's for not allowing Freedom of Religion or being allowed into their " Holy Cities"
You must not understand what "racist, theocratic shithole" means, illiterate.

I do understand what " Racist , theocratic shithole" means you Asshole.The Arabs,especially the Saudi's are not a Democracy,believe in ONE GOD and do not tolerate any other, you Fuck

I do understand what " Racist , theocratic shithole" means you Asshole.The Arabs,especially the Saudi's are not a Democracy,believe in ONE GOD and do not tolerate any other, you Fuck
And now they are in bed with the like-minded, racist, theocratic, nuke-wielding israelis, what could go wrong?

The Saudi royal family are Wahabi enablers. It is a theocracy combined with ethnic separation. Whatever the law may claim, "real" Saudis have a privileged position in society over descendants of immigrants who may have acquired Saudi citizenship. It's a good match for Israel. Like Apartheid South Africa was.

Hey here's some news for You:

Nobody here in the ME really cares about Your beat up slogans.
The ME is aligning itself against a specific enemy, in coordination.

Not everything actually revolves around Palestinians or Israel.
But Israel has a lot to offer to Arab partners in this alignment.

As usual, the facts upset you. The Sunni Wahabis are aligning themselves with people just as theocratic and non-secular as they are. The Jewish Israelis.

As usual, the facts upset you. The Sunni Wahabis are aligning themselves with people just as theocratic and non-secular as they are. The Jewish Israelis.

Montelatici who are You to judge here?

You're the one who wants the land free of non-believers, who claims that forced conversion is not an act of violence.

You're exactly the caricature of that projection.

And now they are in bed with the like-minded, racist, theocratic, nuke-wielding israelis, what could go wrong?

Gee... The Sausi's burn Bibles, Refuse to allow Jewish; especially Israeli on their Planes, Forbid any other Religion and forbid Non Muslims to Visit their Holy Cities and you're comparing the two? You are an Asshole.

Gee... The Sausi's burn Bibles, Refuse to allow Jewish; especially Israeli on their Planes, Forbid any other Religion and forbid Non Muslims to Visit their Holy Cities and you're comparing the two? You are an Asshole.
Well, you are dumb as fuck and if what you say is true, then they are perfect for each other.

The Saudi royal family are Wahabi enablers. It is a theocracy combined with ethnic separation. Whatever the law may claim, "real" Saudis have a privileged position in society over descendants of immigrants who may have acquired Saudi citizenship. It's a good match for Israel. Like Apartheid South Africa was.

The above is actually funny. " Real Saudi's " forbid women drivers, make them sit in the back seat, intolerant of any other Religion, forbid NON MUSLIMS from entering their " Holy Cities" etc. etc. Not everyone is " eligible" for Saudi Citizenship. The " Civilized" live in a Society that beheads people. You aren't against Apartheid; You support it.

Well, you are dumb as fuck and if what you say is true, then they are perfect for each other.

You are the Dumb Fuck for denying anything I I said about Saudi Arabia, you Ass Hole

Ah, c'mon, women are second class citizens in your psycho-world too.

Womanless Israeli IKEA catalog designed for ultra-Orthodox Jews draws criticism

Like I said, Saudis and israelis are perfect for each other.

Yea, You're right. Orthodox women are not allowed to leave the House alone, in many cases have to be covered head to toe, can't drive, Can't talk to a man if it's not a Relative, can't drive, must sit in the back seat , etc. et. Forgot to mention the best part before " HONOR KILlINGS" You are a Fuckin Asshole

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel

Aharon told CNN on Wednesday that he collected New Testaments and other "Messianic propaganda" that had been handed out in the city but that he did not plan or organize a burning. Instead, he said, three teenagers set fire to a pile of New Testaments while he was not present. Once he learned what was going on, he said, he stopped the burning.

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel

Aharon told CNN on Wednesday that he collected New Testaments and other "Messianic propaganda" that had been handed out in the city but that he did not plan or organize a burning. Instead, he said, three teenagers set fire to a pile of New Testaments while he was not present. Once he learned what was going on, he said, he stopped the burning.

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com
Just like the Saudis, they are perfect for each other, just not for the rest of our world.

Well if some people organized a mass enterprise of sending Israelis a Roman Catholic bible - directly into their post boxes...they should have thought that it might reflect some unpleasant memories, of what people sacrificed for their identity.

But why did he stop it if it was acceptable?
And when did the Saudi-American relations ever revolve around such things?

Forum List

Back