Israel Salutes Great American John McCain

As an israeli Jew you know better than I that "pork eater" is a slur frequently used against christians specially among the orthodox.

But it was only a joke.... one that I believe is also used by Muslims.

I strongly suspect they also refer to christians as "pork eaters" in a disparaging manner... even though I don't have first hand experience.

You could probably tell me since you see in one day more arabs than I've seen in my entire life.

Anyway, who cares?

Let all religions mock each other like there was no tomorrow.... it's way better than killing each other.

Just look at our congress over these past 10 years or so. When Obama was in office it was the republicans who were the "party of no.. Now that Trump is in office it is the democrats who are the "party of no." And throughout all these years it was McCain who said that to get things done to better the citizens of our country both parties must work together. And indeed history has already proved he was right. And I firmly believe there is a lesson here in McCain's thinking for the Palestinians to adhere to as well.

As an israeli Jew you know better than I that "pork eater" is a slur frequently used against christians specially among the orthodox.

I strongly suspect they also refer to christians as "pork eaters" in a disparaging manner... even though I don't have first hand experience.

You could probably tell me since you see in one day more arabs than I've seen in my entire life.

Anyway, who cares?

Let all religions mock each other like there was no tomorrow.... it's way better than killing each other.
Well it tells more about Your own shadow than anything that has to do with reality.
Do You also talk for the pope during those periods of dementia?

The guy claims to be a Jew from Israel and doesn't know "pork eater" is an insult used to refer to christians.

He's phony as a three dollar bill.

Probably a nigerian immigrant cleaning toilets in Saudi Arabia and trying to pass for an israeli on weekends.

The guy claims to be a Jew from Israel and doesn't know "pork eater" is an insult used to refer to christians.

Probably a nigerian immigrant cleaning toilets in Saudi Arabia and trying to pass for an israeli on weekends.

Anyway, who cares?

At least he wasn't an islamic terrorist...he had a good life....and his daughters didn't have to walk around like a grim-reaper mummy.....

Praise the Lord....

Good riddance. He was an advocate for constant preemptive foreign war as well as an advocate for restraints on liberty at home.

Last edited:
And not only christians... non-observant Jews are also called pork eaters.

A nigerian cleaning toilets who knows how to quote?
Don't get so stressed, and pull that skirt down, Your biases are showing.

Just look at our congress over these past 10 years or so. When Obama was in office it was the republicans who were the "party of no.. Now that Trump is in office it is the democrats who are the "party of no." And throughout all these years it was McCain who said that to get things done to better the citizens of our country both parties must work together. And indeed history has already proved he was right. And I firmly believe there is a lesson here in McCain's thinking for the Palestinians to adhere to as well.
The Republicans have a majority in the House, in the Senate, the WH and the Supreme Court....and yet they still whine.

Originally posted by rylah

I noticed you gave up trying to deny the existence of the expression "pork eater" used as a slur.

Good boy.

You woudn't be in this embarrassing situation if you hadn't lied in the first place.

Originally posted by member
At least he wasn't an islamic terrorist...he had a good life....and his daughters didn't have to walk around like a grim-reaper mummy.....

I agree my italian princess from Bensonhurst.

I hope I got it right this time : )

Originally posted by rylah

I noticed you gave up trying to deny the existence of the expression "pork eater" used as a slur.

Good boy.

You woudn't be in this embarrassing situation if you hadn't lied in the first place.

Well You have to get off that tree somehow.
However I'm still not sure what triggered You to make a McCain thread into a presentation of Your ugly racism ,but I'm not really interested beyond that.

Originally posted by Rylah
However I'm still not sure what triggered You to make a McCain thread into a presentation of Your pity racist impotence ,but I'm not really interested beyond that.

The bigots would be the small minority of Jews who use that expression.

Well... if they are a small minority why did you associate it with the entire country of Israel? one may ask.

Because it was a joke, goddammit!! a joke just like the one Likkmee just told without generating a shitstorm probably because it was about Muslims.

Don't you know the meaning of the word?... Look it up.

Originally posted by Rylah
However I'm still not sure what triggered You to make a McCain thread into a presentation of Your pity racist impotence ,but I'm not really interested beyond that.

The bigots would be the small minority of Jews who use that expression.

Well... if they are a small minority why did you associate it with the entire country of Israel? one may ask.

Because it was a joke, goddammit!! a joke just like the one Likkmee just told without generating a shitstorm probably because it was about Muslims.

Don't you know the meaning of the word?... Look it up.
What does all this bs have to do with the thread, one may ask?

Nothing ruins a joke quite like explaining it
At least Sunniman got it without the need of 10 Talmuds to make it clear.

Forum List

Back