Cultural Boycott Success

Somehow ... I think Israel will get by without her ...

im-29-1024x640.jpg

The Israelis just want to live in peace, but the Jihadist will never allow people to live in peace.

What peace?

Bulldozing houses, to build new settlements upon Arab Palestinian lands, certainly is no gesture of peace, nor is Israel's buffer zone with armed guards, or Israel shooting into crowds of Palestinian protesters.

Israel's actually a lot worse than Apartheid, the Apartheid state didn't routinely shoot into Black crowds in South Africa, or have a buffer zone which shoots at Blacks approaching the Buffer Zone.

And how is that working out for white South Africans?

The Israelis just want to live in peace, but the Jihadist will never allow people to live in peace.

What peace?

Bulldozing houses, to build new settlements upon Arab Palestinian lands, certainly is no gesture of peace, nor is Israel's buffer zone with armed guards, or Israel shooting into crowds of Palestinian protesters.

No, they are gestures of seriousness.

Israel's actually a lot worse than Apartheid, the Apartheid state didn't routinely shoot into Black crowds in South Africa, or have a buffer zone which shoots at Blacks approaching the Buffer Zone.

Unfortunately, being selfish, and brutal pays off, and has so for Israel.

That is until someone knocks your block off, like they did to Nazi Germany.

Get back to me when you poles decide to be more generous with Muslims, like you want the Israelis to be.

What peace?

So, Israel is seriously committing to ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?

What peace?

So, Israel is seriously committing to ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?

Not that I have seen. Try again.

Get back to me when you poles decide to be more generous with Muslims, like you want the Israelis to be.

Thing is Poland is living on Polish lands they've lived on for over 1,000 years, the Israelis are basically a bunch of Jewish immigrants who stole Palestinian land in the mid - late 1940's.

Thing is Poland is living on Polish lands they've lived on for over 1,000 years, the Israelis are basically a bunch of Jewish immigrants who stole Palestinian land in the mid - late 1940's.

How long does a people have to live on a land, before it is theirs?

Nazi Germany thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Poland because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Germanic tribes were there.

Nazi Israel thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Palestine because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Hebrew tribes were there.

I'm not seeing much of a difference, are you?

Just that Israel is put on restraint in the modern World, because of the outrage a major ethnic cleansing event by Israel would instill, so they therefor create a minor ethnic cleansing event.

Nazi Germany thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Poland because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Germanic tribes were there.

Nazi Israel thought they could expel, murder, and abuse Palestine because apparently 2,000 years ago documents say Hebrew tribes were there.

Just that Israel is put on restraint in the modern World, because of the outrage a major ethnic cleansing event by Israel would instill, so they therefor create a minor ethnic cleansing event.

How long?

How long?

After Arabs having a presence in Palestine for about 1,400 years, I'd say they should have rights to the land, no?

But, I guess it's just "Israel's right" to the land, huh?

Forum List

Back