Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

There's no doubt Obama campaign operatives were working with Hertzog "Hope and Change" or Netanyahu

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?:wtf:

"The nation will decide who its leaders will be. The elections are about hope. Whoever wants despair and disappointment should vote for Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] but those who want hope and change should vote for me," Herzog said
Have you ever thought of changing your user name to...

Jroc Obama

Was that supposed to be funny or something? How stupid. You should change your name to dum dum dickwad.

There's no doubt Obama campaign operatives were working with Hertzog "Hope and Change" or Netanyahu

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?:wtf:

"The nation will decide who its leaders will be. The elections are about hope. Whoever wants despair and disappointment should vote for Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] but those who want hope and change should vote for me," Herzog said
Have you ever thought of changing your user name to...

Jroc Obama

Was that supposed to be funny or something? How stupid. You should change your name to dum dum dickwad.

He's not too bright and a little off in the head:cuckoo:

You're just what this forum needs, another scholar who specializes at reducing complex issues to their lowest common denominators.
So your saying basic thinking like what went into our Bill of Rights is wrong? You got a problem with them do ya?
Well allow me to suggest something.

If it truly upsets you pack your bags and moved to wherever YOU want. There is NOTHING left of a democrat BUT N. Korea. If that's your gig then pack and go.

But for my self and a LOT of other Americans we like it here. So if you are that damn unhappy YOU move.

Move? Are you eight years old or what?
Naw, if you don't like where you live you move. People do it every day. So if you hate America okay, just pack and go. No big deal, other countries I am sure would be glad to have you.

Just find out who wants you and go. What's the big deal?

I love America, it's just some Americans I find objectionable.
The country is moving right but maybe not as much as you think. You MIGHT want to consider moving right to libertarian. Their basic credo is they want as much personal freedom as possible BUT they do NOT expect the other guy to pay for it.

Democrats are not going to be running this country for at least 10 years maybe 20. Democrats will be lucky to wind up a 3rd party or maybe just maybe have to join a colition.

Because Tea Party members ARE taking seats despite the lies by democrats. Libertarians will start taking seats as well. What you are watching is the demise of a party, the democratic party much like the folding of the Whigs AFTER the formation of the GOP.

The world is moving right, that PROVED in Israel just days ago. The nation is moving right. that PROVED by 2014. You can move in the system or out of the country but IT IS moving RIGHT.
Just how plain does life have to be for you to see that?

You should probably consult your doctor about a medication adjustment.

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?

Awesome, the Zionist entity isn't even going to pretend Apartheid isn't their policy.

I see this as a completely positive development. Once the world see Zionism for what it is, the sooner the world will reject it.

Israel won the West Bank from Jordan in a war that Israel did not start.
Israel, at one point, tried to give the West Bank back to Jordan.
Jordan didn't want the land or her citizens living there - In fact, Jordan renounced her claim on the land.
This means the land belongs to Israel.
:dunno:

Israel has one ally. I wonder how Mr. Netanyahu's recent declaration, about denying Palestinians any possibility of statehood, will effect future relations with that one ally.

Not necessarily.

Prime Minister Harper of Canada has been extremely pro-Israel.

Actually the US has one true ally in the middle east.

yes opposing view points...are trolls...pathetic

You still didn't answer my question about the muslin attack in 1993 of the WTC that killed 6 citizens...or don't you have an answer, the JEWS knew about that also?
yes opposing view points...are trolls...pathetic

You still didn't answer my question about the muslin attack in 1993 of the WTC that killed 6 citizens...or don't you have an answer, the JEWS knew about that also?

It is not ..the Jews..the average Jewish person is just an average person..no more in the know than the average joe anywhere and there are Jewish people presenting much of this information...

but as to the first trade center bombing useful idiots..dupes are used to manufacture terror it happens all the time..the history books are full of such incidents
the FBI was highly involved in the first trade center bombing

I'll bet you think BUSH was in on the WTC disaster also..... You have NOT proven anything but that you believe in conspiracy theories, and fairy tales. There are many JEWS that love muslims and hate their own people...insanity comes in many people!

lol...ya the ol self loathing jew...a conspiracy theory
is used to imply there is no real evidence but there is ample evidence..from highly credible people..that have served in some of the most sensitve areas of national security

And we have the same kinds of information against the Obomanation by generals, and other ex officials, most with top secret clearance, and it means NOTHING, since NOTHING is done about it. BUT you can see self loathing Jews right on this forum, do I need to point them out?

really......link ?....example

That must be the STUPIDEST come back EVER. Thanks for proving how stupid you are.
Except for the fact that "STUPIDEST", is not a word and I don't see your spelling of "cat".

Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

Whose stupid now, fucker?

stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
superlative adjective: stupidest
  1. lacking intelligence or common sense.
    "I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
    synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded,vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish; More

• dazed and unable to think clearly.
      "apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid"
      synonyms: into a stupor, into a daze, into oblivion; More

• informal
      used to express exasperation or boredom.
      "she told him to stop messing with his stupid painting"

Israel has one ally.

Yes.

Thank God for Canada.

Israel has one ally.

Yes.

Thank God for Canada.

Believe me, a lot of us would like to be your ally, but Obama is making it VERY difficult. :)

stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
    synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded,vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish; More

• informal
You are, you stupid bitch!

Stupid Grammar Error

The superlative form of stupid is most stupid, as in I made the most stupid mistake, not stupidest. Stupidest can be heard and seen everywhere, but it’s wrong.

Stupid is just like lucid (same -id ending). The comparative form is more lucid, and the superlative form is most lucid. Likewise, the comparative form of stupid is more stupid, and the superlative form is most stupid. In fact, in general, -id words use more and most instead of –er and –est. (The water was more tepid, he was the most lucid, they could have been more candid, his reflexes have grown more torpid, the milk was the most rancid, his tongue had grown more acrid. No one would even think to say tepidest, lucidest, candidest, torpidest, rancidest, or acridest.)
Que pasa, mutha?

stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective

• informal
You are, you stupid bitch!

Stupid Grammar Error

The superlative form of stupid is most stupid, as in I made the most stupid mistake, not stupidest. Stupidest can be heard and seen everywhere, but it’s wrong.

Stupid is just like lucid (same -id ending). The comparative form is more lucid, and the superlative form is most lucid. Likewise, the comparative form of stupid is more stupid, and the superlative form is most stupid. In fact, in general, -id words use more and most instead of –er and –est. (The water was more tepid, he was the most lucid, they could have been more candid, his reflexes have grown more torpid, the milk was the most rancid, his tongue had grown more acrid. No one would even think to say tepidest, lucidest, candidest, torpidest, rancidest, or acridest.)
Que pasa, mutha?

Well, you are still the STUPIDEST poster. :D

So your saying basic thinking like what went into our Bill of Rights is wrong? You got a problem with them do ya?
Well allow me to suggest something.

If it truly upsets you pack your bags and moved to wherever YOU want. There is NOTHING left of a democrat BUT N. Korea. If that's your gig then pack and go.

But for my self and a LOT of other Americans we like it here. So if you are that damn unhappy YOU move.

Move? Are you eight years old or what?
Naw, if you don't like where you live you move. People do it every day. So if you hate America okay, just pack and go. No big deal, other countries I am sure would be glad to have you.

Just find out who wants you and go. What's the big deal?

I love America, it's just some Americans I find objectionable.
The country is moving right but maybe not as much as you think. You MIGHT want to consider moving right to libertarian. Their basic credo is they want as much personal freedom as possible BUT they do NOT expect the other guy to pay for it.

Democrats are not going to be running this country for at least 10 years maybe 20. Democrats will be lucky to wind up a 3rd party or maybe just maybe have to join a colition.

Because Tea Party members ARE taking seats despite the lies by democrats. Libertarians will start taking seats as well. What you are watching is the demise of a party, the democratic party much like the folding of the Whigs AFTER the formation of the GOP.

The world is moving right, that PROVED in Israel just days ago. The nation is moving right. that PROVED by 2014. You can move in the system or out of the country but IT IS moving RIGHT.
Just how plain does life have to be for you to see that?

You should probably consult your doctor about a medication adjustment.
It seems invoking the holocaust has grown old as a reaction to any dissenting opinion its kind of so 1950 to 1980s and anti-Semitic while it has had a good run just doesn't hold the same red herring punch as did for the last decades but being an intelligent ,resourceful people they adapt and a new favored red hearing for the future has developed to discredit all critics and dissent ..inane one liners about
medications and inane emocons
:asshole:

Israel has one ally. I wonder how Mr. Netanyahu's recent declaration, about denying Palestinians any possibility of statehood, will effect future relations with that one ally.

With me none. The two state option has been on the table for more then four decades. The muslims refused it. I myself would have pulled a long time ago.

The Muslims refused it? Which Muslims? Are they all represented by the same monolith?

olmertmap_r.jpg

CAMERA Palestinians Rejected Statehood Three Times Claim Frustration -- with Israel

In accord with this, at least three times the Palestinians have refused statehood when it was offered to them, most recently just a few years ago. Here are the details:

1. In 2008, after extensive talks, then Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert met with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and presented a comprehensive peace plan. Olmert's plan would have annexed the major Israeli settlements to Israel and in return given equivalent Israeli territory to the Palestinians, and would have divided Jerusalem.

Numerous settlements including Ofra, Elon Moreh, Beit El and Kiryat Arba would have been evacuated, and Hebron would have been abandoned. Tens of thousands of settlers would have been uprooted. Olmert even says preliminary agreement had been reached with Abbas on refugees and the Palestinian claim to a "right of return."

Olmert recounted much of this in an interview with Greg Sheridan in the Australian newspaper:

From the end of 2006 until the end of 2008 I think I met with Abu Mazen more often than any Israeli leader has ever met any Arab leader. I met him more than 35 times. They were intense, serious negotiations.

On the 16th of September, 2008, I presented him (Abbas) with a comprehensive plan. It was based on the following principles.

One, there would be a territorial solution to the conflict on the basis of the 1967 borders with minor modifications on both sides. Israel will claim part of the West Bank where there have been demographic changes over the last 40 years...

And four, there were security issues. [Olmert says he showed Abbas a map, which embodied all these plans. Abbas wanted to take the map away. Olmert agreed, so long as they both signed the map. It was, from Olmert's point of view, a final offer, not a basis for future negotiation. But Abbas could not commit. Instead, he said he would come with experts the next day.]

He (Abbas) promised me the next day his adviser would come. But the next day Saeb Erekat rang my adviser and said we forgot we are going to Amman today, let's make it next week. I never saw him again. (Nov. 28, 2009)

Forum List

Back