Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

There's no doubt Obama campaign operatives were working with Hertzog "Hope and Change" or Netanyahu

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?:wtf:

"The nation will decide who its leaders will be. The elections are about hope. Whoever wants despair and disappointment should vote for Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] but those who want hope and change should vote for me," Herzog said

Israel has one ally. I wonder how Mr. Netanyahu's recent declaration, about denying Palestinians any possibility of statehood, will effect future relations with that one ally.

Not necessarily.

Prime Minister Harper of Canada has been extremely pro-Israel.

Actually the US has one true ally in the middle east.

yes opposing view points...are trolls...pathetic

You still didn't answer my question about the muslin attack in 1993 of the WTC that killed 6 citizens...or don't you have an answer, the JEWS knew about that also?
yes opposing view points...are trolls...pathetic

You still didn't answer my question about the muslin attack in 1993 of the WTC that killed 6 citizens...or don't you have an answer, the JEWS knew about that also?

It is not ..the Jews..the average Jewish person is just an average person..no more in the know than the average joe anywhere and there are Jewish people presenting much of this information...

but as to the first trade center bombing useful idiots..dupes are used to manufacture terror it happens all the time..the history books are full of such incidents
the FBI was highly involved in the first trade center bombing

I'll bet you think BUSH was in on the WTC disaster also..... You have NOT proven anything but that you believe in conspiracy theories, and fairy tales. There are many JEWS that love muslims and hate their own people...insanity comes in many people!

lol...ya the ol self loathing jew...a conspiracy theory
is used to imply there is no real evidence but there is ample evidence..from highly credible people..that have served in some of the most sensitve areas of national security

And we have the same kinds of information against the Obomanation by generals, and other ex officials, most with top secret clearance, and it means NOTHING, since NOTHING is done about it. BUT you can see self loathing Jews right on this forum, do I need to point them out?

the self loathing Jew is just another trick to try and discredit information you do not like..just like invoking the holocaust...or calling people nazis

There's no doubt Obama campaign operatives were working with Hertzog "Hope and Change" or Netanyahu

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?:wtf:

Israel has one ally. I wonder how Mr. Netanyahu's recent declaration, about denying Palestinians any possibility of statehood, will effect future relations with that one ally.

Not necessarily.

It is not ..the Jews..the average Jewish person is just an average person..no more in the know than the average joe anywhere and there are Jewish people presenting much of this information...

but as to the first trade center bombing useful idiots..dupes are used to manufacture terror it happens all the time..the history books are full of such incidents

I'll bet you think BUSH was in on the WTC disaster also..... You have NOT proven anything but that you believe in conspiracy theories, and fairy tales. There are many JEWS that love muslims and hate their own people...insanity comes in many people!

is used to imply there is no real evidence but there is ample evidence..from highly credible people..that have served in some of the most sensitve areas of national security

And we have the same kinds of information against the Obomanation by generals, and other ex officials, most with top secret clearance, and it means NOTHING, since NOTHING is done about it. BUT you can see self loathing Jews right on this forum, do I need to point them out?

the self loathing Jew is just another trick to try and discredit information you do not like..just like invoking the holocaust...or calling people nazis

Something like calling someone a racist, a bigot, and an islamophobic.

Not necessarily.

well sort of ..I would concede Islamophobic ..its just a stupid buzzword to.shut down valid concerns and criticisms ..but racist..not so much as there is no question a lot of that on both sides

Not necessarily.

well sort of ..I would concede Islamophobic ..its just a stupid buzzword to.shut down valid concerns and criticisms ..but racist..not so much as there is no question a lot of that on both sides

That's what makes the world go round now a days, and the scum that can make millions from promoting it!

"The nation will decide who its leaders will be. The elections are about hope. Whoever wants despair and disappointment should vote for Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] but those who want hope and change should vote for me," Herzog said

With me none. The two state option has been on the table for more then four decades. The muslims refused it. I myself would have pulled a long time ago.

The Muslims refused it? Which Muslims? Are they all represented by the same monolith?

How is legitimizing Iran affecting relations with Israel?

I can understand why you would prefer to ignore Mr Netanyahu's remarks about Palestine.

Not necessarily.

Canada has consistently voted at the UN in favor of establishing a Palestinian state.
I keep hearing that Israel is our valued ally in the middle east, how so? I see what Israel gets out of this relationship, but how do they help us?

With me none. The two state option has been on the table for more then four decades. The muslims refused it. I myself would have pulled a long time ago.

You're a smart man.:thup:

You apparently don't have very high expectations.

I generally support a position of non-intervention. Can't say I am sympathetic to Palestine or Israel. I support Palestinian nationhood in principle, as I support jewish nationhood in principle. However, neither side garners my support because these are two non-western nations that geopolitically serve no interest to the West. Neither side are angels, lets put it that way. Israel should have never been created in hind sight but you can't force them to leave, and right of return is unrealistic for Palestinians, however Palestine not having a state is not a tenable solution in the long run as well.

I support Netanyahu's reelection in so much as his hawkish neoconservatism is leading to less enthusiastic support from the US. Hopefully one day this will materialize into a withdrawal of support. I fear if a more moderate left winger takes control in Israel, it would be continued business as usual between the US and Israel. I think Netanyahu's reelection will lead to polarization and less favorability towards Israel in America, particularly among the Left. I support how his policies are creating a division between zionism and liberalism, and dividing the left and right wing of jewry against itself. As a nationalists, I think the fracture of zionist and liberal hegemony in Western politics is a good thing in the long term. Both of these have been negative influences on Europe and America.

My expectations are still high. But unlike say you I do not suffer from a low IQ.
One simply cannot expect 21st century HUMAN BEINGS to accept or live like 7th century SAVAGES.

THOSE two groups do NOT and can NOT co-exist.

My expectations are still high. But unlike say you I do not suffer from a low IQ.
One simply cannot expect 21st century HUMAN BEINGS to accept or live like 7th century SAVAGES.

Your expectations read like a comic book.

Yours reads like used toilet paper.
What's your point?

What's your point?

You're just what this forum needs, another scholar who specializes at reducing complex issues to their lowest common denominators.

What's your point?

You're just what this forum needs, another scholar who specializes at reducing complex issues to their lowest common denominators.

So your saying basic thinking like what went into our Bill of Rights is wrong? You got a problem with them do ya?
Well allow me to suggest something.

If it truly upsets you pack your bags and moved to wherever YOU want. There is NOTHING left of a democrat BUT N. Korea. If that's your gig then pack and go.

But for my self and a LOT of other Americans we like it here. So if you are that damn unhappy YOU move.

What's your point?

So your saying basic thinking like what went into our Bill of Rights is wrong? You got a problem with them do ya?

If it truly upsets you pack your bags and moved to wherever YOU want. There is NOTHING left of a democrat BUT N. Korea. If that's your gig then pack and go.

But for my self and a LOT of other Americans we like it here. So if you are that damn unhappy YOU move.

Move? Are you eight years old or what?

What's your point?

Naw, if you don't like where you live you move. People do it every day. So if you hate America okay, just pack and go. No big deal, other countries I am sure would be glad to have you.

Just find out who wants you and go. What's the big deal?

What's your point?

Naw, if you don't like where you live you move. People do it every day. So if you hate America okay, just pack and go. No big deal, other countries I am sure would be glad to have you.

I love America, it's just some Americans I find objectionable.

What's your point?

I love America, it's just some Americans I find objectionable.
The country is moving right but maybe not as much as you think. You MIGHT want to consider moving right to libertarian. Their basic credo is they want as much personal freedom as possible BUT they do NOT expect the other guy to pay for it.

Democrats are not going to be running this country for at least 10 years maybe 20. Democrats will be lucky to wind up a 3rd party or maybe just maybe have to join a colition.

Because Tea Party members ARE taking seats despite the lies by democrats. Libertarians will start taking seats as well. What you are watching is the demise of a party, the democratic party much like the folding of the Whigs AFTER the formation of the GOP.

The world is moving right, that PROVED in Israel just days ago. The nation is moving right. that PROVED by 2014. You can move in the system or out of the country but IT IS moving RIGHT.
Just how plain does life have to be for you to see that?

Have you ever thought of changing your user name to...

Jroc Obama

Build BiBi!! build!!:cool:

Netanyahu’s mandate to build

ShowImage.ashx

In a remarkable turn of events. After months of unprecedented media attacks and unflattering polls, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu emerged from Tuesday’s elections with a victory as resounding as it was incontestable.

You could almost hear the man in the White House yell in exasperation from across the ocean as the results came in throughout the night and the Likud’s lead continued to grow.

US President Barack Obama’s certain dismay at the outcome was exceeded perhaps only by that of the leftwing media, which could barely contain its shock at the realization that Israel’s voters have minds of their own and refuse to march to their monotonous drumbeat.

The Likud’s success at the polls owed much to the brilliant campaign strategy that was implemented in the final week preceding the vote. Overseen by former journalist Nir Hefetz, the campaign effectively utilized Netanyahu’s time and talents, maintained solid message discipline, and sparked a strong turnout among the party’s traditional voters.

After weeks of sustained criticism, the campaign achieved its objectives far beyond most observers’ wildest expectations, and Hefetz deserves a great deal of credit for masterminding the positive outcome.

But the biggest winner of all, the true champion of these elections, was neither a candidate nor even a party on the ballot. It was, quite simply, the Land of Israel. The fact is that the surge of support for the Likud and Netanyahu in the final days leading up to the polls coincided with his renewed emphasis on preserving the integrity of our ancient homeland.

Standing strong for the land of our forefathers, and refusing to countenance additional withdrawals, has once again proven itself to be a winning platform in Israel’s elections. Though they are loath to admit it, the Left was, is and will remain a minority, albeit a noisy and troublesome one.

Take for example Meretz, which has been the cheerleader of compromise and capitulation throughout the years. The party barely squeaked past the minimum electoral threshold required to enter the Knesset, and its leader, Zehava Gal-On, resigned in despair.

Netanyahu now has four more years to bolster and strengthen the Jewish presence in Judea and Samaria, tackle the Iranian nuclear threat and bring down the cost of living at home. Of course, it won’t be easy. He faces a hostile administration in Washington, growing anti-Israel sentiment in Europe as well as Palestinian rejectionism in Gaza and Ramallah. But the Left has been soundly defeated, and the people of Israel have spoken loudly and clearly: they want to see this land grow, flourish and prosper. And they have given Netanyahu the authority to do just that.

So let’s fill the hills of Samaria and the cities of Judea with Jews and give the people what they want. After all, that is what democracy is about.

Fundamentally Freund Netanyahu s mandate to build - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Forum List

Back