Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
There's no doubt Obama campaign operatives were working with Hertzog "Hope and Change" or Netanyahu

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?:wtf:

"The nation will decide who its leaders will be. The elections are about hope. Whoever wants despair and disappointment should vote for Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] but those who want hope and change should vote for me," Herzog said

CAAwkBNUMAAvBMQ.jpg

There's no doubt Obama campaign operatives were working with Hertzog "Hope and Change" or Netanyahu

about 2:50 "hope and change" couldn't they at least have come up with a new slogan?:wtf:

"The nation will decide who its leaders will be. The elections are about hope. Whoever wants despair and disappointment should vote for Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] but those who want hope and change should vote for me," Herzog said

Israel has one ally. I wonder how Mr. Netanyahu's recent declaration, about denying Palestinians any possibility of statehood, will effect future relations with that one ally.

As first reported in the Washington Free Beacon Arab get out the vote efforts funded by the state dept....

Get Out The Vote (GOTV) in the Arab Community

Objective:
Increase the March 2015 election turnout rate in the Arab community from 55% in the last
national election to closer to that of the 85% rate of municipal elections (both held in 2013).
Management and Operation:
Givat Haviva was established in 1949 by the Kibbutz Federation to build an inclusive, socially
cohesive society in Israel by engaging divided communities in collective action towards the
advancement of a sustainable, thriving Israeli democracy based upon mutual responsibility,
civic equality and a shared vision of the future. Their Public Engagement programmatic unit
provides a ready-made platform to quickly establish the GOTV effort and their management
team is fully committed to the effort, so Givat Haviva has been chosen to carry out the Arab
community GOTV initiative.

Method:
A. Conduct an immediate, large (1,000 participants) survey which will serve as a
research and planning tool on how to act, identify potential target audiences, content
of messages, and political bodies who can be partners to the effort. We hope to
identify the types of public figures that have the potential of integration into the political
system, thus attracting more voters. The results will serve to build the specific work
strategy, and the operational stages for it.
Sample questions to be asked:
1. What are the reasons preventing you from taking part in national elections?
2. What will encourage you to vote in an election?
3. Whom would you vote for?
4. Who are the leading figures from the Arab community you want to see in the
next Knesset?
5. Where do you receive information that serves you to form an opinion?
6. What would be your priority in the upcoming elections?
7. What do you expect from the Arab political parties?
8. What do you expect from the national political parties?
9. What is your vision of peace between Israel and the Palestinians?
10.Whom do you trust as a guide in your voting decision?
Bi-weekly polls will be conducted to guide the campaign.

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/APDF-GOTV-Arab-Community-MK-12-17-14.docx1-1.pdf

Israel has one ally. I wonder how Mr. Netanyahu's recent declaration, about denying Palestinians any possibility of statehood, will effect future relations with that one ally.

How is legitimizing Iran affecting relations with Israel?

With me none. The two state option has been on the table for more then four decades. The muslims refused it. I myself would have pulled a long time ago.

With me none. The two state option has been on the table for more then four decades. The muslims refused it. I myself would have pulled a long time ago.

You're a smart man.:thup:

It's certainly not going to help, that is for sure.

Did the Jews also have knowledge of the 1993 WTC bombing that killed 6 citizens?.... I can wait for your answer, since it was fucking muslim scum that did both attacks!

Don't feed the trolls in the effort to derail a thread

yes opposing view points...are trolls...pathetic

You still didn't answer my question about the muslin attack in 1993 of the WTC that killed 6 citizens...or don't you have an answer, the JEWS knew about that also?

but they can post butt-hurt pictures of being stabbed in the back..by the country that gives them a yearly welfare check for billions

80% of that BILLIONS is spent back with American companies for weapons, medical equipment, and technologies.... the SAME AMOUNT is given to other muslim countries and Palestine to create TERROR TUNNELS and buy rockets and arms from Iran....care to comment?

Not necessarily.

Prime Minister Harper of Canada has been extremely pro-Israel.

Actually the US has one true ally in the middle east.

Did the Jews also have knowledge of the 1993 WTC bombing that killed 6 citizens?.... I can wait for your answer, since it was fucking muslim scum that did both attacks!

You still didn't answer my question about the muslin attack in 1993 of the WTC that killed 6 citizens...or don't you have an answer, the JEWS knew about that also?

It is not ..the Jews..the average Jewish person is just an average person..no more in the know than the average joe anywhere and there are Jewish people presenting much of this information...

but as to the first trade center bombing useful idiots..dupes are used to manufacture terror it happens all the time..the history books are full of such incidents
the FBI was highly involved in the first trade center bombing

but they can post butt-hurt pictures of being stabbed in the back..by the country that gives them a yearly welfare check for billions

80% of that BILLIONS is spent back with American companies for weapons, medical equipment, and technologies.... the SAME AMOUNT is given to other muslim countries and Palestine to create TERROR TUNNELS and buy rockets and arms from Iran....care to comment?
exactly..pure madness..we fund both sides of a war
and
Cui bono...who benefits ?..and handful of military contractors and vile lobbyist that's who

It is not ..the Jews..the average Jewish person is just an average person..no more in the know than the average joe anywhere and there are Jewish people presenting much of this information...

but as to the first trade center bombing useful idiots..dupes are used to manufacture terror it happens all the time..the history books are full of such incidents

I'll bet you think BUSH was in on the WTC disaster also..... You have NOT proven anything but that you believe in conspiracy theories, and fairy tales. There are many JEWS that love muslims and hate their own people...insanity comes in many people!

Because that picture, while being in poor taste and a lie, is also on the topic of this thread.

exactly..pure madness..we fund both sides of a war
and
Cui bono...who benefits ?..and handful of military contractors and vile lobbyist that's who

I agree BUT it takes people wanting to kill each other to provide the fodder of war... the jews don't want it, but the muslims do, we see it taught in their schools, we see it with young suicide bombers at parades, and we see the supposed military of the muslims hide behind their children, schools, and hospitals....muslims are cowards!

Herzog called it "Change and Hope"..........:disbelief:

Nope.....lol......Obama wasn't trying to advise him. :haha:

Not necessarily.

I'll bet you think BUSH was in on the WTC disaster also..... You have NOT proven anything but that you believe in conspiracy theories, and fairy tales. There are many JEWS that love muslims and hate their own people...insanity comes in many people!

lol...ya the ol self loathing jew...a conspiracy theory
is used to imply there is no real evidence but there is ample evidence..from highly credible people..that have served in some of the most sensitve areas of national security

Not necessarily.

lol...ya the ol self loathing jew...a conspiracy theory
is used to imply there is no real evidence but there is ample evidence..from highly credible people..that have served in some of the most sensitve areas of national security

And we have the same kinds of information against the Obomanation by generals, and other ex officials, most with top secret clearance, and it means NOTHING, since NOTHING is done about it. BUT you can see self loathing Jews right on this forum, do I need to point them out?

Forum List

Back