Israel - mobile Muslim prayer house inaugurated on Highway 6

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
DVMwammX0AEVppG

DVMwVlCW4AAnQ4Y

At the initiative of the Islamic Movement, a mobile Muslim prayer house was recently inaugurated at the refreshment station for passengers on Highway 6

Twitter

Some may say 'so what, it's just a caravan on the side of the road', but many don't realize that hwy 6 is one of Israel's main transport projects, with its own infrastructure, system of tunnels, service patrol and stations etc..A big project in the middle of its development.

Politics aside, I'd say it's at least a respectful and healthy move, a symbolic one for sure.
I think this could be further implemented by adding another 3 such prayer rooms along the road, and additional 8 rooms for Jews and Christians upon request. A different fee should be paid by religious institutions separate from fees for the infrastructure.

What do You think about such practice in Your country?

DVMwammX0AEVppG

DVMwVlCW4AAnQ4Y

At the initiative of the Islamic Movement, a mobile Muslim prayer house was recently inaugurated at the refreshment station for passengers on Highway 6

Twitter

Some may say 'so what, it's just a caravan on the side of the road', but many don't realize that hwy 6 is one of Israel's main transport projects, with its own infrastructure, system of tunnels, service patrol and stations etc..A big project in the middle of its development.

Politics aside, I'd say it's at least a respectful and healthy move, a symbolic one for sure.
I think this could be further implemented by adding another 3 such prayer rooms along the road, and additional 8 rooms for Jews and Christians upon request. A different fee should be paid by religious institutions separate from fees for the infrastructure.

Considering the Crimes Against Humanity perpertrated on the Palestinians...and the continued Stealing of their Land......This is a Fcukin Sick Joke......all done to make Zionist Terrorist Israel to look Human.....THEY AIN'T....THIS IS SICKNESS BEYOND REDEMPTION.st

Christ Ryhal stop this Now

Forum List

Back