High alertness in Israel - Hamas prepares for joint war with Hezballah.

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Last week was marked by a peaked tension between Hezballah and Israel, with threats by high ranks on both sides, and Israeli generals and politicians openly preparing citizens for an imminent disaster on both fronts simultaneously..

While the recent tension started with a sudden tightening of militias on the northern borders,
Hamas signaled their readiness with a launch of new kind of missiles into the sea, probably guided, as attested by the sudden changes of trajectory, witnessed by many citizens in the south.

Asharq al-Awsat: Israel is concerned that Hamas's missile tests are a prelude to targeting the gas platforms at sea.
5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

The govt and police have immediately started evacuation and rescue exercises, while Hamas is proceeding with clearing all stations and moving them inside Gaza - while advertising massive preparations for confrontations on this Thursday.

4/2/18 - Hamas is releasing this video, (mind You these are not the missiles talked about above that are probably provided bu Iran, this is just what they've been producing on a daily basis):

4/2/18 -Hamas installs checkpoints inside Gaza, military and police declare state of emergency - amir.nafsy on Twitter

4/2/18 - Hamas advertises preparation for confrontations this Thursday:

غزة الآن - Gaza Now on Twitter

4/2/18 - Israeli police start training at 4:00 in the south start ,
scenario - incursions of Hamas from Gaza into Israeli cities.

http://www.bhol.co.il/129857/התרחיש...e&utm_medium=ticker&utm_campaign=outer_ticker

4/2/18 -Arab report - Qatar is halting works in Gaza, according to the source due to inner issues: غزة الآن - Gaza Now on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Last week was marked by a peaked tension between Hezballah and Israel, with threats by high ranks on both sides, and Israeli generals and politicians openly preparing citizens for an imminent disaster on both fronts simultaneously..

While the recent tension started with a sudden tightening of militias on the northern borders,
Hamas signaled their readiness with a launch of new kind of missiles into the sea, probably guided, as attested by the sudden changes of trajectory, witnessed by many citizens in the south.

Asharq al-Awsat: Israel is concerned that Hamas's missile tests are a prelude to targeting the gas platforms at sea.
5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

The govt and police have immediately started evacuation and rescue exercises, while Hamas is proceeding with clearing all stations and moving them inside Gaza - while advertising massive preparations for confrontations on this Thursday.

4/2/18 - Hamas is releasing this video, (mind You these are not the missiles talked about above that are probably provided bu Iran, this is just what they've been producing on a daily basis):

4/2/18 -Hamas installs checkpoints inside Gaza, military and police declare state of emergency - amir.nafsy on Twitter

http://www.bhol.co.il/129857/התרחיש...e&utm_medium=ticker&utm_campaign=outer_ticker

4/2/18 -Arab report - Qatar is halting works in Gaza, according to the source due to inner issues: غزة الآن - Gaza Now on Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that with President Trump in office, instead of the spineless brown turd, if Israel is attacked, the gloves will come off, and those nations, will be bombed into nonexistence. While I was in the Air Force, I got to see some of the stuff we technologically traded , and the mooslims don't want to fuck with that. But stupid people will do stupid things, and Darwin Awards go to the stupidest.

5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

I think that with President Trump in office, instead of the spineless brown turd, if Israel is attacked, the gloves will come off, and those nations, will be bombed into nonexistence. While I was in the Air Force, I got to see some of the stuff we technologically traded , and the mooslims don't want to fuck with that. But stupid people will do stupid things, and Darwin Awards go to the stupidest.

Which nation, Hamas or Hezbullah

5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

This is not the usual thread about politics,
this is an Israeli signaling his tribe to make an effort this week -

GIVE LOTS OF TZDAKA in the name of all Israel,
READ TEHILIM, and STUDY TORAH by reading, videos or even repeating verses from memory -Jacob is facing a serious trouble no army is able to prevent.
Were're talking about thousands of precise modern missiles fired each hour for the 1st 24 hours, possible fall of infrastructure and infiltration רחמנא- ליצלן....and this is before we discuss Iran.

1Of David. O Lord, strive with those who strive against me, battle my foes.
2Grasp a shield and encircling armor, and rise to my assistance.
3And arm Yourself with a spear and bar the way before my pursuers; say to my soul, "I am your salvation."
4May those who seek my life be shamed and embarrassed; may those who plan my harm draw backward and be abashed.
5Let them be as chaff before the wind, with an angel of the Lord thrusting them.
6May their way be dark and slippery, with an angel of the Lord pursuing them.
7For without cause they have hidden for me a pit, yea a net; without cause they have dug it for my soul.
8May darkness that he does not know come upon him, and his net that he hid shall ensnare him; in the darkness may he fall into it.
9And my soul shall exult in the Lord; it shall rejoice in His salvation.
10All my bones shall say, O Lord, who is like You, Who saves a poor man from one stronger than he and a poor man and a needy one from one who robs him.
11False witnesses rise up; they ask me of things that I know not.
12They recompense me with evil instead of good, death to my soul.
13But, as for me, when they were ill, my attire was sackcloth; I afflicted myself with fasting, and may my prayer return upon my bosom.
14I walked about as though it were a friend or as though it were my own brother; I was bowed with gloom as the mourning of a mother.
15And, when I limped, they rejoiced and gathered; lame people gathered about me, [why,] I do not know. Were they to tear, they would not draw blood.
16Because of the flattery of scorn for food, they gnash their teeth at me.
17O Lord, how long will You look on? Return my soul from their darkness, my only one from young lions.
18I will thank You in a large assembly; in a mighty people I will praise You.
19Let them not rejoice over me, those who are my enemies for an unjust cause, neither shall those who hate me for nought wink their eyes.
20For they do not speak peace, and against the crushed people of the earth they think words of deceit.
21And they opened their mouth wide against me and they said, "Aha! Aha! Our eyes have seen [what we desired]."
22You saw, O Lord, do not be silent; O Lord, do not distance Yourself from me.
23Arouse Yourself and awaken to my judgment, my God and my Lord, to my cause.
24Judge me according to Your righteousness, O Lord, my God, and let them not rejoice over me.
25Let them not say in their hearts, "Our soul rejoices." Let them not say, "We have swallowed him up."
26Let them be ashamed and abashed together, those who rejoice at my misfortune; let them be clothed in shame and disgrace, those who raise themselves haughtily over me.
27Let those who desire my vindication sing praises and rejoice, and let them constantly say, "May the Lord, Who desires the peace of His servant, be magnified."
28And my tongue shall utter Your righteousness, Your praise all day long.

Last edited:
Lebanon’s energy minister vowed Thursday that Beirut will go ahead with oil and gas exploration near its maritime border with Israel, despite Israeli claims to the field that provoked wide condemnation in the tiny Arab country.

Cesar Abi Khalil’s comments to The Associated Press came a day after Israel’s defense minister described as “very provocative” Lebanon’s offshore oil and gas exploration on the countries’ maritime border and suggested that Lebanon had sought bids from international companies for a gas field “which is by all accounts ours.”
Lebanon blasts Israel over oil exploration near border

5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

Yes......

5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

This is not the usual thread about politics,
this is an Israeli signaling his tribe to make an effort this week -

GIVE LOTS OF TZDAKA, READ TEHILIM, and STUDY TORAH by reading, videos or even repeating verses by memory.

1Of David. O Lord, strive with those who strive against me, battle my foes.
2Grasp a shield and encircling armor, and rise to my assistance.
3And arm Yourself with a spear and bar the way before my pursuers; say to my soul, "I am your salvation."
4May those who seek my life be shamed and embarrassed; may those who plan my harm draw backward and be abashed.
5Let them be as chaff before the wind, with an angel of the Lord thrusting them.
6May their way be dark and slippery, with an angel of the Lord pursuing them.
7For without cause they have hidden for me a pit, yea a net; without cause they have dug it for my soul.
8May darkness that he does not know come upon him, and his net that he hid shall ensnare him; in the darkness may he fall into it.
9And my soul shall exult in the Lord; it shall rejoice in His salvation.
10All my bones shall say, O Lord, who is like You, Who saves a poor man from one stronger than he and a poor man and a needy one from one who robs him.
11False witnesses rise up; they ask me of things that I know not.
12They recompense me with evil instead of good, death to my soul.
13But, as for me, when they were ill, my attire was sackcloth; I afflicted myself with fasting, and may my prayer return upon my bosom.
14I walked about as though it were a friend or as though it were my own brother; I was bowed with gloom as the mourning of a mother.
15And, when I limped, they rejoiced and gathered; lame people gathered about me, [why,] I do not know. Were they to tear, they would not draw blood.
16Because of the flattery of scorn for food, they gnash their teeth at me.
17O Lord, how long will You look on? Return my soul from their darkness, my only one from young lions.
18I will thank You in a large assembly; in a mighty people I will praise You.
19Let them not rejoice over me, those who are my enemies for an unjust cause, neither shall those who hate me for nought wink their eyes.
20For they do not speak peace, and against the crushed people of the earth they think words of deceit.
21And they opened their mouth wide against me and they said, "Aha! Aha! Our eyes have seen [what we desired]."
22You saw, O Lord, do not be silent; O Lord, do not distance Yourself from me.
23Arouse Yourself and awaken to my judgment, my God and my Lord, to my cause.
24Judge me according to Your righteousness, O Lord, my God, and let them not rejoice over me.
25Let them not say in their hearts, "Our soul rejoices." Let them not say, "We have swallowed him up."
26Let them be ashamed and abashed together, those who rejoice at my misfortune; let them be clothed in shame and disgrace, those who raise themselves haughtily over me.
27Let those who desire my vindication sing praises and rejoice, and let them constantly say, "May the Lord, Who desires the peace of His servant, be magnified."
28And my tongue shall utter Your righteousness, Your praise all day long.

I have done all 3 since this crisis began. (Tehillim=Psalms, Tzedaka=Charity, Torah=Bible)

5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

They both do, if You cared to read the post - Hamas has proclaimed Thrusday as the day of confrontation. And immediately began moving all their forces while installing check points, and emergency situation inside Gaza.
Hamas being now openly supported by Iran move in coordination with other proxies.

"1Of David a psalm. The word of the Lord to my master; "Wait for My right hand, until I make your enemies a footstool at your feet."
2The staff of your might the Lord will send from Zion; rule in the midst of your enemies.
3Your people will volunteer on the day of your host, because of the beauty of holiness when you fell from the womb; for you, your youth is like dew.
4The Lord swore and will not repent; you are a priest forever because of the speech of Malchizedek.
5The Lord, on your right hand, has crushed kings on the day of His wrath.
6He will execute justice upon the nations [into] a heap of corpses; He crushed the head on a great land.
7From the stream on the way he would drink; therefore, he raised his head."

Last edited:

5a76a5e05b8433b71.jpg

IMG_20180204_081450.jpg

Thank You for the encouragement. Trump immediate response to this threat is an appreciated support, we haven't seen for so long before him.

However as Israel we cannot lean solely on the army, we must prepare at least 1 Torah student for each soldier on the front.

Last edited:
Let them try to fuck with Israel and watch what happens. The difference is Trump is president, meaning the US will back Israel up 100%.

Israel army: IDF to hold largest paratroop drop in years
Israel_IDF_to_hold_largest_paratroop_drop_in_years.jpg

Considering an assessment that Iran has resumed building a factory for precision weapons in Lebanon, the Israeli army will test the largest paratroop drop in years on the upcoming exercise scheduled for mid-2018.
Israel army: IDF to hold largest paratroop drop in years | February 2018 Global Defense Security army news industry | Defense Security global news industry army 2018 | Archive News year

In this week's Torah section we read: "You shall not form a covenant for them or for their gods." (Shmot 23, verse heart)

Last edited:
And I will make your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the river, for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hands, and you shall drive them out from before you.

:iyfyus.jpg:

And I will make your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the river, for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hands, and you shall drive them out from before you.

Yes the Mediterranean sea is called the sea of Philistines (once?) , because this is where they came from.
The sea is associated with them because their islands are in that sea, Philistine means 'an invader' in the local languages.

Last edited:
I've tried to make some sense of many reports in the Arab and Israeli media, comparing it to what other members posted regarding the Jet crash from the Western media - it seems that it's much more complicated.

Alarm (10/02/2018 04:25:54 AM):
10/02/2018 04:25:54:
Beit Shean Valley, Beit Shean, Gesher, Dushan Farms, Havat Eden, Havat Shaf'a, Hamadia, Hefetziya, Tirat Zvi, Yardena, Kfar Ruppin , Sde Nahum, Sdei Nahum, Sdei Nahum, Sdeh Nahum, Sdeh Nahum, Netivot, Shlafim, Tel Teomim
Regional Councils and Central Regions: Beit She'an, Regional Council, Valley of the Springs
RA28dPw.png

4:25 AM - Israel shoots an Iranian UAV reaching for a populated area in the Beit Shean valley:

5a7f355d6b1c4968.jpg

IAF followed with a strike on the UAV's control room in Syria, during which a Jet was hit by a barrage of SA-6 missiles which fell in Jordan and Israel.
2560565-46.jpg

833943501002499640360no.jpg

833913001000939801225no.jpg

Before ejecting, pilots of the F-16 Sufa made sure to crash the jet in Israel.

At 6:10 AM IDF reporting of a successful shooting of an Iranian UAV that was followed before crossing the border.
In response the IDF is attacking Iranian targets in Syria. Mentioning that the alarms went off because anti-air missiles are being shot.

7:30 AM Chief General reports that the event is in progress, due to the situation additional measures are implemented. Explaining that the explosions heard are missiles against the air force.

As the event continues, the northern part of Israel fills with sirens until about 9:30 AM.

QPakTLY.png

Have at it boys!

Just make sure you wipe each other out so we don’t have to listen to your crap anymore.

So what does your al-Qur-an say about the Jews and Israel? :oops8:

Forum List

Back