Israel Loves Trump So Much, They Are Planning to Name a Town After Him

Makes sense, he is one of their most faithful and loyal servants.
is he that extreme or is he a nazi?

seems people that don't like trump push him to an extreme either way it suits the conversation. :)

Pretty sure you will never find a post from me calling him a Nazi. I do not base my post on what others might do.

He is pretty extreme towards Israel. Every president has sucked up to and capitulated to Israel but Trump seems to take it to a whole new level.

seems people that don't like trump push him to an extreme either way it suits the conversation. :)

Pretty sure you will never find a post from me calling him a Nazi. I do not base my post on what others might do.

He is pretty extreme towards Israel. Every president has sucked up to and capitulated to Israel but Trump seems to take it to a whole new level.
not you - i rarely if ever see you do the "name calling" other than statist and the like which are more adjectives at that point. :) certainly isn't mocking someones name like many choose to do.

but in general the left dips into the extremes regardless of whether or not truth bears it out. then again the right isn't far behind in that either. when i disagree with a devout "right" leaning person i get just as cussed out.

not you - i rarely if ever see you do the "name calling" other than statist and the like which are more adjectives at that point. :) certainly isn't mocking someones name like many choose to do.

but in general the left dips into the extremes regardless of whether or not truth bears it out. then again the right isn't far behind in that either. when i disagree with a devout "right" leaning person i get just as cussed out.

Tis not just the left that dips to the extremes. Have you read the threads on here? Or do you also think that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim that wanted to destroy the country and the gay people should not even be allowed to run for office?

Tis not just the left that dips to the extremes. Have you read the threads on here? Or do you also think that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim that wanted to destroy the country and the gay people should not even be allowed to run for office?
Did you miss my last 2 sentences?

The Town Trump.

It’s where they drop off their garbage.
Nothing is recycled.

Forum List

Back