Israel kills terrorist

From what I am seeing Odium is terrorist are putting all people at risk and many who are innocent are paying the ultimate price. Nazi's recruited many children also.

With the EU stuck with their own "refugee" problems palistanians have to revive interest to themselves by getting their own killed, the younger the better, of course. Old newz. “Wake up, my son!” Night of the living dead. Palistanians do have a satanistic streak, don't they? All that cult and culture of death and destruction.
I don't think it is all of them but the fact is on any human condition if you hang with that crowd you'll become guilty by association. Europe definitely has its own problems to deal with and there are those who desire to bring that hatred here and have for a long while.

From what I am seeing Odium is terrorist are putting all people at risk and many who are innocent are paying the ultimate price. Nazi's recruited many children also.

Yeah damn idiots should have never been in their own home doing nothing but minding their business! Damn terrorists....continue blaming the victim....typical republican move.

Yeah damn idiots should have never been in their own home doing nothing but minding their business! Damn terrorists....continue blaming the victim....typical republican move.

I'm not blaming the victim. The victims are almost always generally the children that suffer the most when adults can't get their shit together, no matter what or which sect they come from. Teaching children to hate is does not solve the social issues that the Pali's or the Israeli's have for one another.

If you want a place to put the blame put it on the people sending forth the seed money to make sure that war is brought forth.

Sahir was killed on Friday afternoon when an Israeli warplane bombed his family home in the Tal al-Zaatar neighborhood in northern Gaza.

sahir_abu_namous_by_sea.jpg

Sahir Abu Namous by the sea in Gaza.

“He was playing and smiling next to his mother when missile shrapnel divided his head,” Mahmoud writes.

“His father took him to the hospital screaming ‘Wake up, my son! I bought toys for you, please wake up!’”

That was a year ago, after rockets had ben fired from the building at Israel and the people inside had been warned by IDF there would be Israeli incoming.

Just days before.............

>>On the evening of July 12, hundreds gathered for a peace rally in Tel Aviv’s central Habima Square, with the slogans “The children of Gaza and the children of Sderot are the same” and “Jews and Arabs refuse to be enemies.” Hamas had just announced it would unleash a barrage of new, powerful J-80 rockets on the city at exactly 9 p.m<<

Sahir was killed on Friday afternoon when an Israeli warplane bombed his family home in the Tal al-Zaatar neighborhood in northern Gaza.

“He was playing and smiling next to his mother when missile shrapnel divided his head,” Mahmoud writes.

“His father took him to the hospital screaming ‘Wake up, my son! I bought toys for you, please wake up!’”

That was a year ago, after rockets had ben fired from the building at Israel and the people inside had been warned by IDF there would be Israeli incoming.

>>On the evening of July 12, hundreds gathered for a peace rally in Tel Aviv’s central Habima Square, with the slogans “The children of Gaza and the children of Sderot are the same” and “Jews and Arabs refuse to be enemies.” Hamas had just announced it would unleash a barrage of new, powerful J-80 rockets on the city at exactly 9 p.m<<
Keep blaming the victim...I will take that in mind as I supervise the Palestinians getting their payback at the ovens when time comes :)

Keep blaming the victim...I will take that in mind as I supervise the Palestinians getting their payback at the ovens when time comes :)

See you come true to form eventually and show that you are really wanting to mass murder all the Jews because they dare to defend against islamonazi attacks. Did not take you long to walk like a duck, quack like a duck and swim like a duck did it

Oh buuuruther. What next from these lunitics? Hey Odium, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? Go tell your neighbors. Heh Heh!
Why am I not surprised a israel firster is laughing at a child's head being blown off....anyone surprised?

Why am I not surprised that you stated you would be shovelling the Jews into the ovens like the good little NAZI you are. Proving that what I posted was actually true.

So if you were given a 24 warning of your neighbourhood being the target for return fire would you just sit there doing nothing waiting for the bombs to drop. Or would you run like hell anywhere but where hamas was planting illegal weapons in the hope that you would be killed and make good propaganda. It came out shortly after that hamas forced the families to stay put just so they could have propaganda pictures like the one you posted. What sick people go looking for such material just so they can spread a lie and blood libel against the Jews.

Gaza doctor loses 3 daughters

Shell fired by IDF tank in Jabalya area hits family of Dr. Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, who has been working in Israeli hospital for many years. Two of his daughters evacuated to medical centers in Israel. 'My daughters were soldiers of peace,' he says
Another tragedy in Gaza: Dr. Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, a gynecologist from Gaza who works in Israel, lost three of his eight children in an Israel Defense Forces shelling, Channel 10 reported Friday.

Two of Abu al-Aish's daughter are hospitalized at the Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon and the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer in serious condition.

Dr. Abu al-Aish is a fertility expert who has been working at the Sheba Medical Center for the past few years and researching the treatment of Palestinian and Israeli children at the Gertner Institute. He also worked at the Soroka Medical Center for many years.

His wife died of leukemia several months ago.

An initial IDF inquiry revealed that a tank fired back at the Jabalya refugee camp after being fire on by gunmen. After learning that Abu Al-Aish's family members had been hurt, the Coordination and Liaison Authority at the Erez crossing decided to evacuate the injured to Israeli hospitals.

A Palestinian ambulance led the wounded to the Erez crossing, where they were transferred to an Israeli ambulance. The investigation into the incident continues.

Prof. Ze'ev Rothstein, director-general of the Sheba Medical Center, told Ynet, "Since the operation began, Dr. Abu al-Aish returned to Gaza to be with his daughters. There are not enough words to describ

Yeah damn idiots should have never been in their own home doing nothing but minding their business! ...
See, hamas had its "best" plans laid down for them, of course. Anyway, with all that palistan agitprop setups, lies, bulshitt and drivel palistanians devalue themselves and then bitch bitterly about not being taken seriously, of course.

Putting it in to context, not blaming the child.

I know exactly what Sahir looked like, I've seen the pictures and I've witnessed other children that looked the same or worse. I don't have to have been in gaza, I lived through years of the grotesque dead bodies.

You blame the Israelis but failed to give the explanation behind the image of the boy

You are manipulating the victim and the tragedy of a child's death

As Gaza Death Toll Tops 1,800, Dr. Mona El-Farra Mourns Loss of 9 Relatives in Israeli Strike

Gaza doctor loses 3 daughters

Shell fired by IDF tank in Jabalya area hits family of Dr. Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, who has been working in Israeli hospital for many years. Two of his daughters evacuated to medical centers in Israel. 'My daughters were soldiers of peace,' he says
Another tragedy in Gaza: Dr. Ezzeldeen Abu al-Aish, a gynecologist from Gaza who works in Israel, lost three of his eight children in an Israel Defense Forces shelling, Channel 10 reported Friday.

Two of Abu al-Aish's daughter are hospitalized at the Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon and the Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer in serious condition.

Dr. Abu al-Aish is a fertility expert who has been working at the Sheba Medical Center for the past few years and researching the treatment of Palestinian and Israeli children at the Gertner Institute. He also worked at the Soroka Medical Center for many years.

His wife died of leukemia several months ago.

An initial IDF inquiry revealed that a tank fired back at the Jabalya refugee camp after being fire on by gunmen. After learning that Abu Al-Aish's family members had been hurt, the Coordination and Liaison Authority at the Erez crossing decided to evacuate the injured to Israeli hospitals.

A Palestinian ambulance led the wounded to the Erez crossing, where they were transferred to an Israeli ambulance. The investigation into the incident continues.

Prof. Ze'ev Rothstein, director-general of the Sheba Medical Center, told Ynet, "Since the operation began, Dr. Abu al-Aish returned to Gaza to be with his daughters. There are not enough words to describ

from 2009. really?

As Gaza Death Toll Tops 1,800, Dr. Mona El-Farra Mourns Loss of 9 Relatives in Israeli Strike

You would think that they would have learnt by now that attacking Israel will result in many deaths of innocents. Any other group would have stopped the violence and asked for talks to resolve the issues rather than see more of their citizens getting killed.

Forum List

Back