Israel kills terrorist

Waiting for this to get removed. We are not allowed to see what the Palestinians live.

Oh wait...nvm that's just a toddler that had his head blown off....god damn terrorist!

So, where is the Israeli who did this??? Holy mackeral. Is it actually possible some dumb ass Pali terrorist did it & as usual they blame Israel???

Sahir was killed on Friday afternoon when an Israeli warplane bombed his family home in the Tal al-Zaatar neighborhood in northern Gaza.

sahir_abu_namous_by_sea.jpg

Sahir Abu Namous by the sea in Gaza.

“He was playing and smiling next to his mother when missile shrapnel divided his head,” Mahmoud writes.

“His father took him to the hospital screaming ‘Wake up, my son! I bought toys for you, please wake up!’”

Oh buuuruther. What next from these lunitics? Hey Odium, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? Go tell your neighbors. Heh Heh!
Why am I not surprised a israel firster is laughing at a child's head being blown off....anyone surprised?

You should thank God every day for his mercy in sparing you the rigors of intelligence.

Oh buuuruther. What next from these lunitics? Hey Odium, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"? Go tell your neighbors. Heh Heh!
Why am I not surprised a israel firster is laughing at a child's head being blown off....anyone surprised?

You should thank God every day for his mercy in sparing you the rigors of intelligence.
Yawn.

Oh wait...nvm that's just a toddler that had his head blown off....god damn terrorist!

Are you 100% positive that this is Palestine as they are known to use scenes from elsewhere in their propaganda. And can you prove that it was done by Israel

Facebook is not a valid unbiased and non partisan source as it has no control over what is posted.

So, where is the Israeli who did this??? Holy mackeral. Is it actually possible some dumb ass Pali terrorist did it & as usual they blame Israel???

You're sick.

No you are for believing that every atrocity in the world is the work of Israel. and then ignoring the evidence that shows it is actually arab muslims to blame.

Sahir was killed on Friday afternoon when an Israeli warplane bombed his family home in the Tal al-Zaatar neighborhood in northern Gaza.

“He was playing and smiling next to his mother when missile shrapnel divided his head,” Mahmoud writes.

“His father took him to the hospital screaming ‘Wake up, my son! I bought toys for you, please wake up!’”

If thuis is true then the Palestinians are paying the price for electing terrorists to power.

If thuis is true then the Palestinians are paying the price for electing terrorists to power.
Another terrorist state supporter.

Another terrorist state supporter.
That mahmoud?

Forum List

Back