Israel is the mother of terrorism in the Middle East.

In reality the vote did happen but once they were in power they have refused to hold elections.

Pure BS from Rude-eeeee, Palestine hasn't been allowed to hold elections ever since the people, given a free vote, voted for a government that the Zionists didn't approve of.

You should define your "Pal'istans": Gaza'istan or Mahmoud'istan.

In both cases, it's not the Great Satan ™ or any other external influence that is preventing Islamic terrorist elections. That is a function of your Islamic terrorist heroes who have an interest in maintaining their piece of the UNRWA welfare fraud.

You conspiracy theorists are a laugh.
The last time the Palestinians had an election they voted for the wrong people. The US/Israel had to take out that government and put the losers back in power.
Yeah, I agree, let's let give the Palestinians what they want as their leaders, Islamic terrorist animals! Ooops I shouldn't have called Hamas Palestinians! My apologies to in-Humanity.

Hamas are made up of Palestinians that is for sure...

Just don't so dumb to think that Hamas represents ALL Palestinians, ALL Muslims!

Do you consider that Trump represents ALL Americans?

Because American Christians would NEVER persecute and kill gay people would they!
Here we go with the false comparisons again. Do I have to tell you that you are comparing isolated non violent bigotry towards gays by individual citizens in Western nations, to govt. sanctioned institutionalized intolerance, persecution, and violence towards gays in Muslim societies like the Palestinians?

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Palestinian gays flee to Israel

Would Gays Be Executed or Imprisoned by a Palestinian State?

Palestinian Authority Blocks Gay Groups from AIDS UN Event

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

• 87 Number of Individuals Currently Under Sentence of Death

2016 Year of Last Known Execution

27 Number of Executions in 2014

3 Number of Executions in 2013

6 Number of Executions in 2012

Simply making a point Roudy...

"Palestinian animals"... How about saying 'Hamas animals' as it is "govt. sanctioned"? There is a difference!

Studies have been carried out in America to show that, actually, Muslims are more tolerant of gays in America than any other group!

I find the last sentence in your post very hard to believe. Sunni Man is a Muslim and he has stated that gays should be put to death. Humanity, won't you provide a link to these "studies"?

I have a friend, a christian, who also believes gays should be put to death... Your point is what exactly?

That you lied in your last sentence. When it comes to any progressive issue, Muslims are the least tolerant group.

Here is the link that I misread (It was very late)... However, you will see that Muslims STILL outrank some christian faiths!

In America, Muslims Are More Likely to Support Gay Marriage Than Evangelical Christians

In reality the vote did happen but once they were in power they have refused to hold elections.

Pure BS from Rude-eeeee, Palestine hasn't been allowed to hold elections ever since the people, given a free vote, voted for a government that the Zionists didn't approve of.

In both cases, it's not the Great Satan ™ or any other external influence that is preventing Islamic terrorist elections. That is a function of your Islamic terrorist heroes who have an interest in maintaining their piece of the UNRWA welfare fraud.

The last time the Palestinians had an election they voted for the wrong people. The US/Israel had to take out that government and put the losers back in power.
Yeah, I agree, let's let give the Palestinians what they want as their leaders, Islamic terrorist animals! Ooops I shouldn't have called Hamas Palestinians! My apologies to in-Humanity.

Just don't so dumb to think that Hamas represents ALL Palestinians, ALL Muslims!

Ask Tinmore. You Are also ignoring the big elephant in the room, that Hamas' policies of persecution of gays and non Muslims, as well as the terrorist activities are SUPPORTED by a majority of Palestinians.

Ask Tinmore. You Are also ignoring the big elephant in the room, that Hamas' policies of persecution of gays and non Muslims, as well as the terrorist activities are SUPPORTED by a majority of Palestinians.

You have a link to support your claims?

Sure, 93% of Palestinians are anti gay...now fuck off!

The Global Divide on Homosexuality

"Overwhelming majorities in the predominantly Muslim countries surveyed also say homosexuality should be rejected, including 97% in Jordan, 95% in Egypt, 94% in Tunisia, 93% in the Palestinian territories, 93% in Indonesia, 87% in Pakistan, 86% in Malaysia, 80% in Lebanon and 78% in Turkey."

Sure, 93% of Palestinians are anti gay...now fuck off!

The Global Divide on Homosexuality

"Overwhelming majorities in the predominantly Muslim countries surveyed also say homosexuality should be rejected, including 97% in Jordan, 95% in Egypt, 94% in Tunisia, 93% in the Palestinian territories, 93% in Indonesia, 87% in Pakistan, 86% in Malaysia, 80% in Lebanon and 78% in Turkey."

That's not a link supporting your claim that every Palestinian supports Hamas is it... As I said, you aren't the brightest are you!

Forum List

Back