Israel is the mother of terrorism in the Middle East.

Perhaps because Palestinian animals persecute and kill gay people like all depraved Islamist cultures do?

Because American Christians would NEVER persecute and kill gay people would they!
Here we go with the false comparisons again. Do I have to tell you that you are comparing isolated non violent bigotry towards gays by individual citizens in Western nations, to govt. sanctioned institutionalized intolerance, persecution, and violence towards gays in Muslim societies like the Palestinians?

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Palestinian gays flee to Israel

Would Gays Be Executed or Imprisoned by a Palestinian State?

Palestinian Authority Blocks Gay Groups from AIDS UN Event

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

• 87 Number of Individuals Currently Under Sentence of Death

2016 Year of Last Known Execution

27 Number of Executions in 2014

3 Number of Executions in 2013

6 Number of Executions in 2012

Simply making a point Roudy...

"Palestinian animals"... How about saying 'Hamas animals' as it is "govt. sanctioned"? There is a difference!

Studies have been carried out in America to show that, actually, Muslims are more tolerant of gays in America than any other group!
The map above is indicating 27 executions of gays in 2014 plus 87 currently in prison and sentenced to death by the Palestinian Authority animals alone. So to recap, they have both the PA and Hamas animals, the two entities governing Palestinians, that are persecuting and killing gays for being gays.

The depravity, bigotry, and human rights violations that you people defend just to see the Jews annihilated is astounding.

You see, this is where you get 'confused'... Which, sadly, isn't confusion, it's just your blind hatred of Palestinians, of Muslims, of Islam that makes you look foolish and ignorant....

I do not defend Hamas in any way, I have made that quite clear on more than 100 occasions... And I certainly do not want to "see the Jews annihilated"!!

Of the map you present, how many of those executions or those imprisoned are Palestinian?
You're the one who seems totally confused. You want to seperate the Palestinian people from the leadership that they voted for and fully support. Now, if the Palestinian people, or their delusional supporters such as yourself said something about the barbaric treatment of gays and other non Muslims at the hands of Palestinians and their leadership, then maybe you have a point.

Do you really think Palestinians do not approve of the persecution and murder of gays? These are the same people who fully support the terrorist atrocities towards innocent Israeli civilians. You are kidding yourself, as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still gonna be a pig.

Perhaps because Palestinian animals persecute and kill gay people like all depraved Islamist cultures do?

Because American Christians would NEVER persecute and kill gay people would they!
Here we go with the false comparisons again. Do I have to tell you that you are comparing isolated non violent bigotry towards gays by individual citizens in Western nations, to govt. sanctioned institutionalized intolerance, persecution, and violence towards gays in Muslim societies like the Palestinians?

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

"Palestinian animals"... How about saying 'Hamas animals' as it is "govt. sanctioned"? There is a difference!

Studies have been carried out in America to show that, actually, Muslims are more tolerant of gays in America than any other group!
The map above is indicating 27 executions of gays in 2014 plus 87 currently in prison and sentenced to death by the Palestinian Authority animals alone. So to recap, they have both the PA and Hamas animals, the two entities governing Palestinians, that are persecuting and killing gays for being gays.

The depravity, bigotry, and human rights violations that you people defend just to see the Jews annihilated is astounding.
No, the map shows no executions of gays, it shows death sentences in total (mostly for spying for israel, they may be gay too thats why israel recruited them)

Maybe all the head banging on the carpet during namaz has caused you to go blind. The title says "Palestinian Authority". Hamas isn't the PA. Those gays are in jail because they are gay, not convicted spies, shithead. The reason for those additional links is to show that Palestinian persecution and killing of gays is their official govt. sanctioned policy.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

You see, this is where you get 'confused'... Which, sadly, isn't confusion, it's just your blind hatred of Palestinians, of Muslims, of Islam that makes you look foolish and ignorant....

I do not defend Hamas in any way, I have made that quite clear on more than 100 occasions... And I certainly do not want to "see the Jews annihilated"!!

Of the map you present, how many of those executions or those imprisoned are Palestinian?
You're the one who seems totally confused. You want to seperate the Palestinian people from the leadership that they voted for and fully support. Now, if the Palestinian people, or their delusional supporters such as yourself said something about the barbaric treatment of gays and other non Muslims at the hands of Palestinians and their leadership, then maybe you have a point.

Do you really think Palestinians do not approve of the persecution and murder of gays? These are the same people who fully support the terrorist atrocities towards innocent Israeli civilians. You are kidding yourself, as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still gonna be a pig.

If you cannot separate 'the people' from 'the politics' then you are a delusional fool...

"This is not new to anyone who is familiar with the way the Shin Bet operates and the sometimes despicable methods it uses to recruit collaborators to strengthen Israeli control in the territories. The members of the Shin Bet put a cruel choice before gay Palestinians: betray their people by spying for the regime and risk being cruelly put to death – all in exchange for keeping their secret – or have their secret exposed and be ostracized from their families, exposed to violent attacks and perhaps even murdered.

In practice, the defense establishment takes advantage of Palestinian gays’ “weak point” – their sexual identity. Because of their sexual identity they are allowed to be persecuted, abused and their lives put at risk, cut off from their families and their dignity trampled. Let us remember, too, that as all of this happens, the unfortunate person being forced to choose between a homophobic society and a society that makes use of homophobia has never done a thing to endanger Israel’s security." Israeli army's gay soldiers must stop persecuting gay Palestinians
The damn Muslims are more of a danger to gays than Israel is. Since Israel is gay friendly they are safer with them than their own.
They would probably disagree with you.
You talk to a lot of gays in Muslim countries? LOL

seperate school make people gay...:D
Shayad ageh khoda bekhad Trump to Iran engelab bokoneh een akhondayeh heyvoun beeroon beshan:

The New York Times Just Outed The CIA's Top Iran Spy

inke faghat balade terror kone. emad moghnie in agha kosht

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

If you cannot separate 'the people' from 'the politics' then you are a delusional fool...

All. Irrelevant. Keep squirming trying to deny that Palestinians practice govt. sanctioned persecution and execution of its gay population. This is totally supported by the Pelestinian population, which have zero tolerance for gays.

Last edited:
The damn Muslims are more of a danger to gays than Israel is. Since Israel is gay friendly they are safer with them than their own.
They would probably disagree with you.
You talk to a lot of gays in Muslim countries? LOL

seperate school make people gay...:D
Shayad ageh khoda bekhad Trump to Iran engelab bokoneh een akhondayeh heyvoun beeroon beshan:

The New York Times Just Outed The CIA's Top Iran Spy

inke faghat balade terror kone. emad moghnie in agha kosht
Faghat een meetoneh Iran ro avaz kooneh. Kooneh akhondah ro pareh meetoneh, sabr kon bebin.

All. Irrelevant. Keep squirming trying to deny that Palestinians practice govt. sanctioned persecution and execution of its gay population. This is totally supported by the Pelestinian population, which have zero tolerance for gays.
And this is relevant to the fact that Israel is the mother of terrorism in the Middle East, somehow?

The more I read your posts, the more I realize that your only function here is to make posters like teddyderp and foreverdumb somehow seem smart.

Of the map you present, how many of those executions or those imprisoned are Palestinian? Something you have failed to answer twice already....

So, if every individual is responsible for atrocities of it's government then every American is responsible for Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and every war that America started! Shame on EVERY American!

Of the map you present, how many of those executions or those imprisoned are Palestinian? Something you have failed to answer twice already....

So, if every individual is responsible for atrocities of it's government then every American is responsible for Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and every war that America started! Shame on EVERY American!

I already answered, all. Why do you even ask such a stupid question? The site is dedicated to the oppression and persecution of gays in different communities and countries.

Your argument would hold a little more water if a majority of the Palestinian people disapproved or were protesting the persecution of gays, but too bad for you that they actually fully approve.

I already answered, all. Why do you even ask such a stupid question? The site is dedicated to the oppression and persecution of gays in different communities and countries.

Your argument would hold a little more water if a majority of the Palestinian people disapproved or were protesting the persecution of gays, but too bad for you that they actually fully approve.

You answered? I must have missed it... Want to repeat your answer here, now?

My "argument"? When was the last time that the Palestinian people were allowed to vote?

Currently, you have a government who will not allow an open, free vote to the people... That, in my opinion, is a dictatorship NOT democracy!

It's ok... You continue your hate... Your bigotry... Its what we have come used to from you... However, your hate, your bigotry is hollow and worthless as you are not able to see facts!

You answered? I must have missed it... Want to repeat your answer here, now?

My "argument"? When was the last time that the Palestinian people were allowed to vote?

Currently, you have a government who will not allow an open, free vote to the people... That, in my opinion, is a dictatorship NOT democracy!

It's ok... You continue your hate... Your bigotry... Its what we have come used to from you... However, your hate, your bigotry is hollow and worthless as you are not able to see facts!
Don't you Palestinian supporters keep telling everybody that Palestinians voted for Hamas, to not only run Gaza, but the West Bank as well? In reality the vote did happen but once they were in power they have refused to hold elections. But then again, are you claiming that Palestinians actually support gay rights, because if you are, you are delusional and totally ignorant of their mentality and ideology.

In reality the vote did happen but once they were in power they have refused to hold elections.

Pure BS from Rude-eeeee, Palestine hasn't been allowed to hold elections ever since the people, given a free vote, voted for a government that the Zionists didn't approve of.

In reality the vote did happen but once they were in power they have refused to hold elections.

Pure BS from Rude-eeeee, Palestine hasn't been allowed to hold elections ever since the people, given a free vote, voted for a government that the Zionists didn't approve of.
So you're confirming what I already claimed. The people did indeed vote to be ruled by Hamas which are barbaric Islamists, labeled as terrorist by the US and most of the civilized world. Subhumanity has a problem when people call Hamas Islamist animals "Palestinians". Perhaps you should take it up with him / her and explain why they do indeed represent "Palestinians". :rofl:

Key word there is "Presents". Mossad blackmails Palestinian gays to spy for them.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

I find the last sentence in your post very hard to believe. Sunni Man is a Muslim and he has stated that gays should be put to death. Humanity, won't you provide a link to these "studies"?

Key word there is "Presents". Mossad blackmails Palestinian gays to spy for them.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

I find the last sentence in your post very hard to believe. Sunni Man is a Muslim and he has stated that gays should be put to death. Humanity, won't you provide a link to these "studies"?

I have a friend, a christian, who also believes gays should be put to death... Your point is what exactly?

You should define your "Pal'istans": Gaza'istan or Mahmoud'istan.

In both cases, it's not the Great Satan ™ or any other external influence that is preventing Islamic terrorist elections. That is a function of your Islamic terrorist heroes who have an interest in maintaining their piece of the UNRWA welfare fraud.

You conspiracy theorists are a laugh.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

I have a friend, a christian, who also believes gays should be put to death... Your point is what exactly?

That you lied in your last sentence. When it comes to any progressive issue, Muslims are the least tolerant group.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

Are there other Christian communities or nations that are putting gays to death? That's the point, exactly.

Also, you have a "FRIEND" who believes gays should be out to death?! What kind of a crowd do you hang out with, exactly?

Last edited:

In both cases, it's not the Great Satan ™ or any other external influence that is preventing Islamic terrorist elections. That is a function of your Islamic terrorist heroes who have an interest in maintaining their piece of the UNRWA welfare fraud.

The last time the Palestinians had an election they voted for the wrong people. The US/Israel had to take out that government and put the losers back in power.

The last time the Palestinians had an election they voted for the wrong people. The US/Israel had to take out that government and put the losers back in power.
Yeah, I agree, let's let give the Palestinians what they want as their leaders, Islamic terrorist animals! Ooops I shouldn't have called Hamas Palestinians! My apologies to in-Humanity.

Forum List

Back