Israel has its terrorists as well

ajwps said:
The world was a huge ball then, the universe a mighty harmony of ellipses, everything moved mysteriously, incalculable distances through the ether.

Everything epicycloid has two borders, you have now used ONE.....

Aj, here's you trying to deal with my game: :crutch:

DKSuddeth said:
so long as its not measured and thrown insults or flames, reply away. especially considering that I'm not flaming you.

Great... I hope we can keep it civil....

now, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that there was some sort of agreement with the UN that set up some sort of border defining what was Israeli lands and what belonged to palestinians. Is this not correct? and IF that is the case, then the Israeli government, having agreed to that, would owe those particular jewish people living on those lands, appropriate compensation, would they not?

Not at all....

UN Partition Plan Map 1947

PART.JPG

While the Jewish leadership and population in Palestine accepted partition, all of the Arab members states of the UN - Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen- voted against it. Upon the resolution's adoption, the Arab delegates declared partition invalid: The New York Times, Nov. 30, 1947. Within two days, the Arab governments declared their opposition to partition: The New York Times, Dec. 1, 2, 1947.

The Arabs that were living in British Palestine did not accept the UN partition and at the instructions of their religious leader the Grand Mufti, moved out of their homes and businesses to allow the Arab armies to wipe out the new state of Israel.

As the Arab who had lived in Palestine turned down the UN Partition, they gave up any and all rights to any land in Israel and all compensation was effectively refused by their abrogating any portion of Palestine.

These facts are well documented.....

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh well. If you refuse to learn the finer points of ellipses usage ...

Then you be the teacher of the finer points of ellpses use....

The ellipse is as aimless as that,
Stretching invisibly into the future so as to reappear
In our present. Its flexing is its account,
Return to the point of no return.

ATTRIBUTION: John Ashbery

rtwngAvngr said:
OK. standard usage is three. I don't know what you're talking about.

Okay I have no idea of what you are talking about. Standard usage of WHAT is three? Ellipses???????

Are you taking about astrophysics, theology, astronomy, mathematics, geometry, geology, choreography or just the borders of your brain?

ajwps said:
Okay I have no idea of what you are talking about. Standard usage of WHAT is three? Ellipses???????

Are you taking about astrophysics, theology, astronomy, mathematics, geometry, geology, choreography or just the borders of your brain?

Punctuation you schlub!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ellipses

el·lip·sis ** (*P*)**Pronunciation Key**(-lpss)
n. pl. el·lip·ses (-sz)

a. The omission of a word or phrase necessary for a complete syntactical construction but not necessary for understanding.
b. An example of such omission.

2. A mark or series of marks (... or * * *, for example) used in writing or printing to indicate an omission, especially of letters or words.

You're still invited to sit with the kids at http://www.rif.org

Jesus loves you, AJ!

rtwngAvngr said:
Punctuation you schlub!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ellipses

el·lip·sis ** (*P*)**Pronunciation Key**(-lpss)
n. pl. el·lip·ses (-sz)

a. The omission of a word or phrase necessary for a complete syntactical construction but not necessary for understanding.
b. An example of such omission.

2. A mark or series of marks (... or * * *, for example) used in writing or printing to indicate an omission, especially of letters or words.

You're still invited to sit with the kids at http://www.rif.org

Oh stupid me. You meant parenthesis. Why didn't you use the common elementary school English word usage?

Parenthesis: Insertion of a verbal unit that interrupts normal syntactical flow.

Examples
The garrulous Polonius from Hamlet can't help but interrupt himself as he speaks to King Claudius about Prince Hamlet's behavior toward his daughter, adding a parenthesis to his own parenthesis:

But what might you think,
When I had seen this hot love on the wing—
As I perceiv'd it (I must tell you that)
Before my daughter told me—what might you,
Or my dear Majesty your queen here, think...?

—Shakespeare, Hamlet 2.2.131-35

Now why did you even bring up parenthesis curved lines which encompas a parthentical statement?

Jesus loves you, AJ!

Moses loves you too......

rtwngAvngr said:
AJWPS says, "Actually the Arabs have negated any right to have any rights whatsoever in Israel. The Arabs are no longer welcome as guests in Israel and will shortly be deported as enemy combatants.This edict is final and there will be no recourse or appeals."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=115200&postcount=21

Just like in any civilized country, all enemy combatants using suicidal attacks against men, women and children have no citizen rights or privileges and are to be expelled from that land.

You might want to live in a large pit in your city filled with venomous snakes but most sane people do not have this desire.

ajwps said:
Just like in any civilized country, all enemy combatants using suicidal attacks against men, women and children have no citizen rights or privileges and are to be expelled from that land.

You might want to live in a large pit in your city filled with venomous snakes but most sane people do not have this desire.

Is this ejection gonna happen soon ?

dilloduck said:
Is this ejection gonna happen soon ?

Not soon enough for me but the reality is that it will take a strong leader like an Israeli George Bush, Winston Churchill or Harry S. Truman to evict those who swear to devour the Jewish people.

It is the right of any free country to declare the right of IMMINENT DOMAIN or the retaking of property necessary for the public good.

ajwps said:
Not soon enough for me but the reality is that it will take a strong leader like an Israeli George Bush, Winston Churchill or Harry S. Truman to evict those who swear to devour the Jewish people.

It is the right of any free country to declare the right of IMMINENT DOMAIN or the retaking of property necessary for the public good.

Too bad Israel has people that think differently than you. You could have your very own Arab holocaust !

dilloduck said:
Too bad Israel has people that think differently than you. You could have your very own Arab holocaust !
Yah a difficult question how do you fight the enemy, who bent on total extermination of your people, and still remain moral about the fight.

dilloduck said:

The transfer of a hostile and murderous people to another land is no comparison to the holocaust or murder of an entire people.

Ignorant statement.

drac said:
Yah a difficult question how do you fight the enemy, who bent on total extermination of your people, and still remain moral about the fight.

You don't kill them. You move them to another Arab country just as the other surrounding Arab countries have killed and expelled ALL the Jews who have lived in their countries for centuries.

ajwps said:
You don't kill them. You move them to another Arab country just as the other surrounding Arab countries have killed and expelled ALL the Jews who have lived in their countries for centuries.
The forced involuntary movement of whole population is a direct violation of human rights. It is similar to say all jews are greedy money-centric people just because few might be. Look at what Stalin did to chechens in '46(?). They still remember it.

Just curious, how will you move them and where, since non of the neighbours wants them?

Isreal has terrorists, America has terrorists, and so on.

DKSuddeth said:
Jewish Extremists Plotting Violence

JERUSALEM — A cache of weapons discovered hidden in caves in the West Bank has raised extra alarm bells among Israel's internal intelligence service because the terrorists are Jewish extremists.

Good, a policing agency actually doing their job. Instead of some kind of a joke of authority who's role is to actually support terror more often than what they normally do... ignore it. It's a fine thing to see competant, lawful rule prevail against those who might carry out murderous acts. This is what a real government does in society.

The weapons were stolen from the army by members of the same movement that tried to blow up an Arab girls' school in Jerusalem two years ago using a trailer packed with explosives.

Tried, failed, arrested, and now whatever terror by Jews was to be is no more.

Now the head of Israel's Shin Bet Security Service is warning the rise of extremism on the far right in Israel could lead to the assassination of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, to stop his plan to withdraw Jewish settlements from Gaza.

Well I guess it's Jews wanting to kill another Jew, one who Arafat would love to see dead.

Israel's minister for internal security has issued a warning that Jewish extremists are again planning to attack mosques in the hopes of igniting a war and halt any peace process.

The world is actually tolerant and respects most of Islam and their holy places of worship. And in return, every sacred thing among others is violated and the masses of Islam are silent.... or joyous in worship.

So after all the murders, in churches or temples or upon civlians or Jets or in subways or on Buses, or even as they behead civilians in cold blood by hand, an act shared with all fellow Muslims by video, what is more sick and demented than that?

And surely after all that time of giving a flying f*ck about others, our temperance in return is seen a sacred right from Islam. But who are they kidding?

Itamar Ben Gvir is one of the leaders of the outlawed Kach Movement — followers of the radical Rabbi Meir Kahane. The posters in their office call for expelling the Arabs from Israel. This Jewish group with an office in downtown Jerusalem is listed both in Israel and the United States as a terror group.

A terror group with a poster!

Kach's "summer camps" for Jewish teenagers teaches them how to attack soldiers, evade army roadblocks, retake their homes if the army tries to evacuate them and survive police interrogations.

Yeah, well. Jews are like terrorists without the mass murder aspect against non-Jews, but even if they did wage senseless murder upon Arab Muslims and their Mosques it's simply another reason to continue as usual, with the silent approval of the masses. And while it's still very rare, whatever kind of scare tactic in response invites no more wrath than what remains the status quo of death by any means.

ajwps said:
The transfer of a hostile and murderous people to another land is no comparison to the holocaust or murder of an entire people.

Ignorant statement.

and I assume they will agree to this transfer without a fight ?

drac said:
The forced involuntary movement of whole population is a direct violation of human rights.

Give link to human rights violation laws or commandments.

It is similar to say all jews are greedy money-centric people just because few might be. Look at what Stalin did to chechens in '46(?). They still remember it.

Do you remember when the American government moved the indigenous Indian populations to reservations or die? Do you remember when every Arab country killed and moved the remaining living Jews out of their countries. Did they violate those human rights violation clause of the galazy?

Just curious, how will you move them and where, since non of the neighbours wants them?

It really doesn't matter where they move as long it is not in Israel where they have sworn to murder the entire Jewish people.

Israel has a place in mind to move ALL the Arabs. It is Mecca, Saudi Arabia. You simply announce by loud speakers, word of mouth, fliers, radio, television and announcements in every mosque, that the Arabs have 24 hours to pack their bags and gather their valuables. They will be loaded on buses and trucks and moved over the Allenby bridge into Jordan. If some of the Arabs wish to stay, they will be in the way of the bulldozers toppling all the villages and mud-huts which were formerly Arab abodes.

This will bring peace and no more Arabs being killed by the evil Jews in Israel.

Forum List

Back