Israel Has Gone To The UN

Zionist trash talk means nothing :). They never talk like that to my face :cool:

The koran is not "nothing" It is vile ----something like pig shit-- in that it stinks and is potentially dangerous. Touching it can cause illness Its filth had caused the deaths of hundreds of millions

More Zionist tactics. Its sad Americans don't know how to debate with them. They are cowards in the real, i've seen many. They try to control everybody on the internet though. And they will use any tactics. But i already know of them. They aren't what people think they are. Whatever irosie says dismiss her :cool:

When Zionists see people stand up to them they get really nervous and resort to what they think is the most offending comment. But i've had experience with them. This is always a good sign. They will get paranoid when people stand up against them
Isn't it amusing how this young, young guy has had all this experience with Zionists when he is still wet behind the ears? However, he is funny if we learn to dismiss all of his Taqiyya and all his blustering. Since BecauseIKnow is saying that the Zionists want to control the Internet, perhaps he can tell us about the repressive effect of blasphemy laws in Muslim countries such as Pakistan. As far as someone being paranoid, it looks like BecauseIKnow becomes paranoid when someone says anything against Islam even if it is the truth.

The koran is not "nothing" It is vile ----something like pig shit-- in that it stinks and is potentially dangerous. Touching it can cause illness Its filth had caused the deaths of hundreds of millions

More Zionist tactics. Its sad Americans don't know how to debate with them. They are cowards in the real, i've seen many. They try to control everybody on the internet though. And they will use any tactics. But i already know of them. They aren't what people think they are. Whatever irosie says dismiss her :cool:

When Zionists see people stand up to them they get really nervous and resort to what they think is the most offending comment. But i've had experience with them. This is always a good sign. They will get paranoid when people stand up against them
Isn't it amusing how this young, young guy has had all this experience with Zionists when he is still wet behind the ears? However, he is funny if we learn to dismiss all of his Taqiyya and all his blustering. Since BecauseIKnow is saying that the Zionists want to control the Internet, perhaps he can tell us about the repressive effect of blasphemy laws in Muslim countries such as Pakistan. As far as someone being paranoid, it looks like BecauseIKnow becomes paranoid when someone says anything against Islam even if it is the truth.

You just proved my point about Zionists. This is what they resort to when they are nervous. It's always a good sign :)

You just proved my point about Zionists. This is what they resort to when they are nervous. It's always a good sign :)

"BECAUSE" sweetie the word "THIS" is a pronoun It cannot be used alone unless the writer makes clear to that which it REFERS What is "THIS" in your comment?

as to zionists "controlling the internet" are you suggesting that there are parts of the internet being BLOCKED by "zionists" ? The countries I know about which block internet access are MUSLIM countries Are your idiot posts being blocked by "zionists"? or is it your THOUGHTS that are CONTROLLED by zionists?

Zionut: Any person, Jewish or otherwise, whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity. Believes any action of any kind undertaken by Israel is politically and morally correct, regardless of objective evidence to the contrary, and believes any criticism of Israel, however mild or justified, to be motivated by anti-semitism (or self-loathing when made by anyone Jewish).

Hossfly is insane. So is irosie91. They are paid propagandists people. Don't be offended by anything they say. That's what they want. They aren't real. I've dealt with zionists all my life. And seen them all over Gaza. I know what they're all about. That's why they have so much trouble and anger at me.
Looks like school is out for the day. Don't you have any class projects to work on. Of course, this Arab doesn't give you the correct definition of Zionism. He is giving you the version that Arabs love. For someone who says he is a young fellow, do you really expect us to believe you have dealt with "Zionists" all your life. I would imagine you picked up your parents and relatives screaming about the Zionists, and who knows what they scream about Zionists in your Mosque. Meanwhile, it is not the "Zionists" who are running around in different places in the world murdering innocent people. It is your own fellow Muslims who are doing that. However, if I were you teacher, I would give you an A for your effort for ignoring what the Muslims do to others.

This isn't an Arab. It's what you are. Insane :cool:
I believe that a child psychologist would say that any young man living here in America who spends his time out of school on message boards instead of hanging out with his contemporaries or doing other things young men do, like sports, has something mentally wrong with him, so if I were you, I wouldn't be calling others insane. Why don't you take up in-line skating. It would get you out in the fresh air and you would be getting some exercise.

Looks like school is out for the day. Don't you have any class projects to work on. Of course, this Arab doesn't give you the correct definition of Zionism. He is giving you the version that Arabs love. For someone who says he is a young fellow, do you really expect us to believe you have dealt with "Zionists" all your life. I would imagine you picked up your parents and relatives screaming about the Zionists, and who knows what they scream about Zionists in your Mosque. Meanwhile, it is not the "Zionists" who are running around in different places in the world murdering innocent people. It is your own fellow Muslims who are doing that. However, if I were you teacher, I would give you an A for your effort for ignoring what the Muslims do to others.

I believe that a child psychologist would say that any young man living here in America who spends his time out of school on message boards instead of hanging out with his contemporaries or doing other things young men do, like sports, has something mentally wrong with him, so if I were you, I wouldn't be calling others insane. Why don't you take up in-line skating. It would get you out in the fresh air and you would be getting some exercise.

And I just was playing sports for the past 5 hours :) :lol:

Is pocket pool a sport?

Is pocket pool a sport?

Are you watching me? Get over it and quit bitching :cool:

Tell us another good one. If you weren't on another forum posting nonsense, then you felt you had better catch up on your homework.

Tell us another good one. If you weren't on another forum posting nonsense, then you felt you had better catch up on your homework.

:cool: you want a tissue? You don't know who I am in person so quit making baseless claims.

Is pocket pool a sport?

Are you watching me? Get over it and quit bitching :cool:
I guess you don't realize that you are the one who is always bitching and lying about something, but thanks for admitting that you were playing pocket pool for five hours. So let's have a little fun for a while and watch Achmed the Terrorist, and you can sit back and relax for a short while.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go]Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist - YouTube[/ame]

Hossfly. I don't play your sports. And I'm not bitching like you. You can stop now. Your impression that only old people are on forums is skewed.

Hossfly my best friend in Gaza is a Christian. They aren't bothered at all with Hamas. I speak with many Christians there. They have some of the best successful businesses in Gaza. And he wasn't under pressure. You seem to have so much of a problem with people who convert to Islam. If he had converted to Judaism would you complain he was forced? Not at all
So everything those Christians living in the Gaza Strip said were lies??? I don't think so. I have no problem if anyone wants to convert to another religion. It appears that the only ones who actually have a problem with this are the Muslims who call these people apostates and these people are harassed and even killed over their conversion to another religion.

What Christian's? A few Christians disappointment in their child's conversion just means they are disappointed. I've been to Gaza and Christians aren't oppressed at all. We aren't bigoted people everyone in Gaza is united. It's not Israel you're confusing Gaza with Israel. I have many Christian friends. Who own the most successful companies there. One of them specifically owns the biggest bread factory and all the Muslims buy from him and his family

Interesting. Two women talk about Gaza.

Gaza starts at 10:23.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9zTDAjmiI]41 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem...divx - YouTube[/ame]

For "Because" ---- your claim that christians are not oppressed in muslim countries and in places like Gaza is silly. Even Scarlett O'Hara had a black friend------does that fact disprove slavery

For "Because" ---- your claim that christians are not oppressed in muslim countries and in places like Gaza is silly. Even Scarlett O'Hara had a black friend------does that fact disprove slavery

Gazans are all opressed by the same Israel. Bigotry doesn't exist in Gaza. We aren't Zionists

Gazans are all opressed by the same Israel. Bigotry doesn't exist in Gaza. We aren't Zionists

Bigotry exists in ever country where there are muslims The first muslim I knew well enough to understand his POV was the MOST BIGOTED person I had ever met to that point He was born in India -----his hatred of hindus was virulent I grew up among people so bigoted that there was not one black person in the town----and my family----was among the first jewish family to buy a house there------the seller was a NAVY MAN as was my father. The good news is that more jews with VA mortgage rights did move in and------now there are blacks. -----Interestingly ---they were not any more welcomed than we were------when I went away to college my mom told me that there were little boys teasing another kid calling him N**g*r-- She had to rescue him and then the boys attacked HER as the "jew lady" The kid under attack was a pakistani new comer------That is the town in which I grew up but nothing came close to the Muslim doc from New Dehli. He got really upset when I asked "since you hate hindus, why did your family not move to PAKISTAN"? ----well-----he did not tell me he was a shiite ------way back then it would not have helped-----I did not know about the shiiite thing until years later-----but he did PROUDLY show me a scar on his head-------I had no idea what he was talking about and why he was so damned proud of that scar

try to remember "because" I have relatives born in muslim countries ----it would be better if you stopped lying about the issue of bigotry amongst muslims Now about my citizenship in Saudi arabia -----and my husband's land in yemen

Bigotry exists in ever country where there are muslims The first muslim I knew well enough to understand his POV was the MOST BIGOTED person I had ever met to that point He was born in India -----his hatred of hindus was virulent I grew up among people so bigoted that there was not one black person in the town----and my family----was among the first jewish family to buy a house there------the seller was a NAVY MAN as was my father. The good news is that more jews with VA mortgage rights did move in and------now there are blacks. -----Interestingly ---they were not any more welcomed than we were------when I went away to college my mom told me that there were little boys teasing another kid calling him N**g*r-- She had to rescue him and then the boys attacked HER as the "jew lady" The kid under attack was a pakistani new comer------That is the town in which I grew up but nothing came close to the Muslim doc from New Dehli. He got really upset when I asked "since you hate hindus, why did your family not move to PAKISTAN"? ----well-----he did not tell me he was a shiite ------way back then it would not have helped-----I did not know about the shiiite thing until years later-----but he did PROUDLY show me a scar on his head-------I had no idea what he was talking about and why he was so damned proud of that scar

try to remember "because" I have relatives born in muslim countries ----it would be better if you stopped lying about the issue of bigotry amongst muslims Now about my citizenship in Saudi arabia -----and my husband's land in yemen

Perhaps you should visit Gaza then report your experience.

Gazans are oppressed by her Egyptian brethren. Take your whining to the source.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Gazans are oppressed by her Egyptian brethren. Take your whining to the source.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Egyptians don't shoot at their fisherman or farmers. Egyptians don't control virtually 100% of their electrical power. Egyptians don't have roadblocks and checkpoints on thier land.

Like an irresponsible little baby, you create a bunch of shit and expect other people to clean it up.

Forum List

Back