Israel Has Gone To The UN

hoss, you give sniffy a thumbs up and you miss the entire point of the thread? Kiss Kiss Ass! lol

hoss, you give sniffy a thumbs up and you miss the entire point of the thread? Kiss Kiss Ass! lol
Look who's talking, the one who would give that crazy Skitt thumbs up. Anyway, does this mean you wouldn't be babysitting BecauseIknow next weekend?

wrong again Peeballs The problem is that muslims have confiscated HUGE AMOUNTS of jewish land -------if you find a few acres of "muslim land" jews have confiscated-----let me know The problem can be settled justly when muslims return ALL the land confiscated from jews and ---of course---if there is any land jews confiscated from muslims---that can be returned too. You have something against Justice? something INHERITED or an aspect of your "CULTURE"?

I'm glad to hear that you actually have friends. From the amount of time you have spent on this message board, I didn't think you got out which I thought was very unhealthy. Just how old are you now, and are you still in high school?

I have friends but I'm not that guy who likes going out alot. I enjoy forum boards. I'm young but I shouldn't say my age cause you will use it against me? I'm more mature than my age by a lot. :)
Actually you don't have to give us your age since it is quite obvious that you are quite young, possibly high school age. If you say you are more mature for your age, then maybe you are still in elementary or junior high school because you really don't sound like a mature high school guy. By the way, just how many forums are you on? Is this how you spend your days when you are not in school?

Oh, you're not mature by a long-shot, no matter what you may believe about yourself.

I'm glad to hear that you actually have friends. From the amount of time you have spent on this message board, I didn't think you got out which I thought was very unhealthy. Just how old are you now, and are you still in high school?

I have friends but I'm not that guy who likes going out alot. I enjoy forum boards. I'm young but I shouldn't say my age cause you will use it against me? I'm more mature than my age by a lot. :)
Actually you don't have to give us your age since it is quite obvious that you are quite young, possibly high school age. If you say you are more mature for your age, then maybe you are still in elementary or junior high school because you really don't sound like a mature high school guy. By the way, just how many forums are you on? Is this how you spend your days when you are not in school?

No im not that young. And you dont have to worry about it. You do this as a job? what a poor guy

Last edited:

Oh, you're not mature by a long-shot, no matter what you may believe about yourself.

Zionist trash talk means nothing :). They never talk like that to my face :cool:

Zionut: Any person, Jewish or otherwise, whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity. Believes any action of any kind undertaken by Israel is politically and morally correct, regardless of objective evidence to the contrary, and believes any criticism of Israel, however mild or justified, to be motivated by anti-semitism (or self-loathing when made by anyone Jewish).

Hossfly is insane. So is irosie91. They are paid propagandists people. Don't be offended by anything they say. That's what they want. They aren't real. I've dealt with zionists all my life. And seen them all over Gaza. I know what they're all about. That's why they have so much trouble and anger at me.

Last edited:

Zionist trash talk means nothing :). They never talk like that to my face :cool:

The koran is not "nothing" It is vile ----something like pig shit-- in that it stinks and is potentially dangerous. Touching it can cause illness Its filth had caused the deaths of hundreds of millions

The koran is not "nothing" It is vile ----something like pig shit-- in that it stinks and is potentially dangerous. Touching it can cause illness Its filth had caused the deaths of hundreds of millions

More Zionist tactics. Its sad Americans don't know how to debate with them. They are cowards in the real, i've seen many. They try to control everybody on the internet though. And they will use any tactics. But i already know of them. They aren't what people think they are. Whatever irosie says dismiss her :cool:

When Zionists see people stand up to them they get really nervous and resort to what they think is the most offending comment. But i've had experience with them. This is always a good sign. They will get paranoid when people stand up against them

Last edited:

Rose, can't you debate a point without sounding like a Looney Toon?

skit had you guys dancing
Pbel, have you picked up your head yet at the proctologist? You appeared to be one of the last ones who realized it was that crazy Skitt no matter what screen name he chooses for himself.

Rose, can't you debate a point without sounding like a Looney Toon?

I have not posted anything that is "LOONEY" it is a fact that hundreds of millions of people have been murdered in accordance with shariah law which is-----an interpretation of the koran by islamic scholars Historians agree that over 100 million hindus in India alone were murdered for islam in the first hundred years of MOGHUL RULE Muslims have comitted genocides that exceed those of the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"-----first, second, and third reichs ------not by all that much-----but they have still exceeded your group and it is not likely that you will ever CATCH UP

Zionut: Any person, Jewish or otherwise, whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity. Believes any action of any kind undertaken by Israel is politically and morally correct, regardless of objective evidence to the contrary, and believes any criticism of Israel, however mild or justified, to be motivated by anti-semitism (or self-loathing when made by anyone Jewish).

Hossfly is insane. So is irosie91. They are paid propagandists people. Don't be offended by anything they say. That's what they want. They aren't real. I've dealt with zionists all my life. And seen them all over Gaza. I know what they're all about. That's why they have so much trouble and anger at me.
Looks like school is out for the day. Don't you have any class projects to work on. Of course, this Arab doesn't give you the correct definition of Zionism. He is giving you the version that Arabs love. For someone who says he is a young fellow, do you really expect us to believe you have dealt with "Zionists" all your life. I would imagine you picked up your parents and relatives screaming about the Zionists, and who knows what they scream about Zionists in your Mosque. Meanwhile, it is not the "Zionists" who are running around in different places in the world murdering innocent people. It is your own fellow Muslims who are doing that. However, if I were you teacher, I would give you an A for your effort for ignoring what the Muslims do to others.

PeeWee here, probably in elementary school or junior high, is trying to make us believe he is a big strong guy whom the Zionists would never speak up against. Next he will be telling us he actually is "Gorgeous George." One thing you have to say is that he is always good for a laugh, and maybe when he grows up he will be a Muslim comedian.

Looks like school is out for the day. Don't you have any class projects to work on. Of course, this Arab doesn't give you the correct definition of Zionism. He is giving you the version that Arabs love. For someone who says he is a young fellow, do you really expect us to believe you have dealt with "Zionists" all your life. I would imagine you picked up your parents and relatives screaming about the Zionists, and who knows what they scream about Zionists in your Mosque. Meanwhile, it is not the "Zionists" who are running around in different places in the world murdering innocent people. It is your own fellow Muslims who are doing that. However, if I were you teacher, I would give you an A for your effort for ignoring what the Muslims do to others.

This isn't an Arab. It's what you are. Insane :cool:

No im not that young. And you dont have to worry about it. You do this as a job? what a poor guy
You said you will not think about marriage until you are around 23 or so, you don't like to hang out with friends as a rule but like to stay hom and participate in forums, and you sound like some kid who doesn't even have to shave. I don't have to work since I am retired. However, it is pretty pathetic that a young guy doesn't act like a young guy does normally. It almost sounds like you are afraid to leave the house.

You said you will not think about marriage until you are around 23 or so, you don't like to hang out with friends as a rule but like to stay hom and participate in forums, and you sound like some kid who doesn't even have to shave. I don't have to work since I am retired. However, it is pretty pathetic that a young guy doesn't act like a young guy does normally. It almost sounds like you are afraid to leave the house.

:lol: you can believe yourself all you want

Forum List

Back