Support Freedom For Palestinians

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Please join with me in condemning Israel for their unforgivable treatment of the Palestinians. What right does Israel have keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions? Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

The Palestinians deserve their own Palestinian State with self determination where they can no longer suck off of Israel to provide for them. The question is where can it be? They want nothing to do with Israel & yet no surrounding Arab country will allow the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. So where can there be a Palestinian State so Israeli's & Palestinians can live in peace?

Please join with me in condemning Israel for their unforgivable treatment of the Palestinians. What right does Israel have keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions? Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

What a self hating Jew lol. The anti Israel posters got you that low that you make sarcastic threads condemning Israel? Lolollololol pbel got you mad?

What a self hating Jew lol. The anti Israel posters got you that low that you make sarcastic threads condemning Israel? Lolollololol pbel got you mad?
He doesn't have the ability to have a rational debate. He only knows 500 words and just keeps repeating them over and over and over, then acts like he just said something significant.

Or, he's just a fucked up little troll, who's only goal is to prevent any meaningful conversation from taking place.

BecauseYouDon'tKnow, do you want a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza, or all of Israel? This ? also goes to Tinny, Loinboy, pbells, etc. Let's cut to the chase.

He doesn't have the ability to have a rational debate. He only knows 500 words and just keeps repeating them over and over and over, then acts like he just said something significant.

Or, he's just a fucked up little troll, who's only goal is to prevent any meaningful conversation from taking place.

He definitely tries to prevent any conversation from taking place :cool:

BecauseYouDon'tKnow, do you want a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza, or all of Israel? This ? also goes to Tinny, Loinboy, pbells, etc. Let's cut to the chase.

Explain to us how you have a Palestinian state in the same land you're in? Gaza?

I love how foreveryoung limits a Palestinian state to the exact land they live in. Gaza and most of the West Bank

I really don't give a fuck. That shit has nothing to do with my daily life. The only reason I comment on it, is because I don't like arrogant, big-mouth, premadonna's trying to tell me the emperor has new clothes. Someone looking me right in the eye and telling me something that we both know isn't true, gets me aggressive and angry.

Well, sure looks like we all agree the Palestinians deservre their own Palestinian State. And not in Gaza or the West Bank under Israel's yolk. Which brings us bak to the question of WHERE can there be a Palestinian State whereby Israel & the Palestinians can live in peace?

Do you think maybe Mecca would be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

I love how foreveryoung limits a Palestinian state to the exact land they live in. Gaza and most of the West Bank

What are you, some kind of Zionist? What you got against Palestinians having their own Palestinian State free from Israel?

What a troll.

You're a Zionist for saying Mecca is the state. Palestinians originate right exactly where they are from

where they are from is transjordan. :)

i saw Queen Noor, whom I generally like, on Bill Maher a while back. Maher asked why Jordan didn't take in it's palestinian people like Israel would have taken in it's jewish population.

she hemmed and hawed...really had no answer for him.

why do you think jordan won't take in it's own people but would rather leave them as an open wound in the arab world?

How dare you call me of all people a ZIONIST. I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. No Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does.

Like you say, "Palestinians originate from where they are from." Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return from where they originated. So where do we go from here?

What are you, some kind of Zionist? What you got against Palestinians having their own Palestinian State free from Israel?

What a troll.

You're a Zionist for saying Mecca is the state. Palestinians originate right exactly where they are from

i saw Queen Noor, whom I generally like, on Bill Maher a while back. Maher asked why Jordan didn't take in it's palestinian people like Israel would have taken in it's jewish population.

why do you think jordan won't take in it's own people but would rather leave them as an open wound in the arab world?

Jillian my relatives always have lived in that land. My grandpas Grandpa. We always lived in that land. And we had property in tel aviv. :)

Even if you believe in Transjordan the people still lived in the land known today as Israel. You can't kick them out. :cool:

What about the Jews who came as immigrants? They have more a right than the people living there?

Last edited:

Jillian my relatives always have lived in that land. My grandpas Grandpa. We always lived in that land. And we had property in tel aviv. :)

Even if you believe in Transjordan the people still lived in the land known today as Israel. You can't kick them out. :cool:

What about the Jews who came as immigrants? They have more a right than the people living there?

So you're saying you want Tel-Aviv?

How dare you call me of all people a ZIONIST. I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. No Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does.

Like you say, "Palestinians originate from where they are from." Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return from where they originated. So where do we go from here?

Shlomo go eat a falafel sandwich maybe it will stop the trolling :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back