Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

You have it wrong. Israel has been attacking the Palestinian people for decades, killing and killing and killing, men, women and children.
I posted the same articles I found on google in three (3) other forums and now I am banned from them all.
I thank the Lord that I am still here.
btw: the tunnels are under their own land and have a right to build them as some form of protection.
"help the palestinian people-?"
The Israelis have destroyed the Palestinian agriculture.
The Israelis have destroyed the Palestinian fishing industry.
The Israelis have contaminated the water supply.
The Israelis have cut off the electricity and still you support them. why-?

:)-
'
I have also been closed down on several forums over the years, they just won't tolerate any alternative narrative, i must say so far this is the best i have been on, they seem to allow debate to take place, i had a final warning on another forum because i called someone an idiot.

I have also been closed down on several forums over the years, they just won't tolerate any alternative narrative, i must say so far this is the best i have been on, they seem to allow debate to take place, i had a final warning on another forum because i called someone an idiot.

Want a medal for that?

Maybe an OBE?

Or the Peace Prize?

:salute:

Bibas-family-300x174.jpeg

“IDF investigating ‘cruel’ Hamas claim that Bibas children, mother killed in Gaza,” Times of Israel, November 29, 2023:

Fears were raised Wednesday [Nov. 29] for the youngest hostage held in the Gaza Strip after Hamas claimed that 10-month-old Kfir Bibas had been killed alongside his brother and mother.
Israel’s military said it was assessing the claim, while relatives said they were “waiting for the news to be confirmed or hopefully refuted soon” about the family members, who have become leading faces of the hostage crisis.
During the Hamas massacre of October 7, the Bibas family, including 10-month-old Kfir Bibas, his 4-year-old brother Ariel Bibas, and their mother Shiri Bibas — were kidnapped alive into Gaza,” the Israel Defense Forces said in a statement.
“The barbarism and cruelty of Hamas is on full display to the world. IDF representatives spoke with the Bibas family following the recent reports and are with them at this difficult time. The IDF is assessing the accuracy of the information,” it added.
It follows a claim by the military wing of Hamas, which said earlier in the day that the three hostages had been killed in Gaza as the result of Israeli bombing.

NBC News could not verify the claim. Israel has accused Hamas of using civilians as human shields.
“Our family is updated on the latest Hamas publication. We are waiting for the news to be confirmed or hopefully refuted soon by military officials,” said the Bibas family in a statement released by the Hostages and Missing Families Forum.
It added: “We thank the people of Israel for the warm embrace but ask to maintain our privacy at this complex time.” Footage of kibbutz Nir Oz near the Gaza border as she clutched her two young children has become one of the lasting images of the terror attack, and the subsequent plight of the hostages inside Gaza.
At 10-months old, Kfir is believed to be the youngest captive.
Shiri Bibas’ husband, Yarden, was kidnapped alongside her and their children, but there was no information immediately available about his well-being….

Facts! Idiots, racists and bigots like to pretend that the world began on October 7th, 2023.
Of course not. October 7, 2023 was just the date hamas broke the cease fire Israel was arm twisted in 2021. That was also a hamas initiated action. Israel is always badgered into a cease-fire before the job is done. Now they should finish the job and finish off hamas. Israel had very effective Nazi hunters.

After 11 Jewish Olympians were massacred in Munich in 1972, by guess who? The Palestinian Black September group, 5 Jewish assassins tracked down the responsible men and killed them all. Tracking the hamas plotters is right down their alley.

Israel must finish the job before another September, 1972 or October, 2023 happens.

DaYahooo is committing genocide/ethnic cleansing right now.

DaYahooo’s goal is to exterminate the Palestinian people.

Aren’t you a little upset about this or are you smiling at the thought--?
just asking

Keep on watching from afar.

It’s better that way.

How do you know?
Israel Knew Hamas’ Attack Plan a Year Before Oct. 7: Report
A YEAR BEFORE Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel, a document detailing plans to carry out the assault circulated among Israeli officials, according to the New York Times.
Israel Knew Hamas' Attack Plan a Year Before Oct. 7: Report

• The Prime Minister of Israel knew the attack was coming and ignored the warning because he needed an excuse to attack Gaza which Israel has attacked at least three times before.
  • The IDF has destroyed every building and home in Gaza knowing that many lives, men, women, and children would be killed.
  • Israel was in no danger and used this as an excuse to wipe them put.
I believe the Prime Minister will be charged with war crimes.

Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades, trying to ethnically cleans the land for Zion settlements

Timeline: Israel’s attacks on Gaza since 2005

This is the latest assault by Israel on Gaza since the 11-day war in May 2021 killed hundreds and wounded thousands.
Timeline: Israel’s attacks on Gaza since 2005

Effects of the Gaza War (2008–2009)
There are multiple humanitarian, medical, economic, and industrial effects of the 2008–2009 Gaza War which started with the Israeli air strikes on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January with a cease-fire implemented unilaterally by Israel, and later the same day by Hamas and other Palestinian factions. The cease-fire followed twenty-two days of bombardment by land, sea and air which left over 1,300 Palestinians dead and over 5,000 injured, and the death of 13 Israelis. The United Nations Development Programme warned that there will be long-term consequences of the attacks on Gaza because the livelihoods and assets of tens of thousands of Gaza civilians have been affected

Effects of the Gaza War (2008–2009) - Wikipedia

The 2014 Gaza War, also known as Operation Protective Edge (Hebrew: מִבְצָע צוּק אֵיתָן, romanized: Miv'tza Tzuk Eitan, lit. 'Operation Strong Cliff'), was a military operation launched by Israel on 8 July 2014 in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian territory that has been governed by Hamas since 2007. Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank by Hamas-affiliated Palestinian militants, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) initiated Operation Brother's Keeper, in which some 350 Palestinians, including nearly all of the active Hamas militants in the West Bank, were arrested. Hamas subsequently fired a greater number of rockets into Israel from the Gaza Strip,

The Israeli military operation aimed to stop rocket fire into Israel from the Gaza Strip.
2014 Gaza War - Wikipedia

The Israeli's are murdering men, woman and children (genocide) to make room for more illegal settlements
do not be fooled by the zion crapola
Awesome, awesome post! Thank you for stating the truth about this situation!

The Prime Minister of Israel knew the attack was coming and ignored the warning because he needed an excuse to attack Gaza which Israel has attacked at least three times before.

Gaza has been attacking Israel for 17 years.

Ever since the unilateral withdrawal of every last Jew, IDF, what have you, from that territory.

Gaza has been attacking Israel for 17 years.
I am sorry, but you are wrong; you have reversed the truth.
Ever since the unilateral withdrawal of every last Jew, IDF, what have you, from that territory.
Gaza has no army or Airforce or even one (1) tank; wow, what a threat !!!

There is a rumor that the Gaza folks used to fill balloons with cow farts and when the wind was blowing towards Israel they would release them.
So I warn the Israelis, DO NOT POP THESE BALLOONS !!

Israel Knew Hamas’ Attack Plan a Year Before Oct. 7: Report
A YEAR BEFORE Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on Israel, a document detailing plans to carry out the assault circulated among Israeli officials, according to the New York Times.
Israel Knew Hamas' Attack Plan a Year Before Oct. 7: Report

• The Prime Minister of Israel knew the attack was coming and ignored the warning because he needed an excuse to attack Gaza which Israel has attacked at least three times before.
  • The IDF has destroyed every building and home in Gaza knowing that many lives, men, women, and children would be killed.
  • Israel was in no danger and used this as an excuse to wipe them put.
I believe the Prime Minister will be charged with war crimes.

Still not evidence his goal is to exterminate the Palestinian people.

Still not evidence his goal is to exterminate the Palestinian people.
The evidence is right before your eyes, if you cannot see it, get glasses.

All I can say at this point is that your Israeli bosses should get a new forum spammer because you are not up to the task.

Just a suggestion

sorry, I have to go but I will be back. This should give the spammer time to come up with some more crapolas

Forum List

Back