Israel harvested organs without permission, officials say

I think their must be some truth in Pennys post Pheo............Jews in middle age are renown for being very unhealthy..........The only Blood Libels Spoken are by those recalcigent Zionists.

:lmao:
Reown? Recalcigent? I'll not bother to note what a semiliterate slug you are (that's a trait common to the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd) but I do find curious your "Jews in middle age are renown for being very unhealthy,and needing new organs" claim.
Actually, coming from one such as you it seems typical.
I know I'm right,thanks for the confirmation Dick Head.......Most Jews and Palestinians are Great..It's just Zionist Shit like you I object to........get use to it most of the world agree with me.....course they do with good reason

And once again you let your true self show when you use the term Zionist out of context and not as defined. You did the same with Palestinian prior to 1960 when you used it as a swear word for Jew.

Wouldn't work, wrong crowd because we know You would target
anyone in opposition as a "nazi jooo".

Placing Jews and Palestinians in one sentence is wrong.
One is a religion, culture and the second- 'palestinian'
well we still can't figure exactly, because Jews were called Palestinians too...and they can actually pronounce that.

"I hate NAZ" Jews"...and.... "Most Jew are...'
Quiet a fixation Liq.
Utter Crap...........find a Dumb Arse audience to spew your Hate...........I said NAZI-JEWS.....only Zionists use the term Jooooooooos on here...which is ironic really and trying to imply that folk on the Palestinian side use this term is Banal to say the least.....try harder in future because you look like a complete Moron from here

I don't need to try harder, you do it Yourself.

Why fixating on the nazi-Jews? What about muslim-palstinian nazis?
You could say just NAZIS but no You went dinging it even further with
overcompensating with: "Most Jews..."

Anyway this topic is proven wrong.

Last edited:
I think their must be some truth in Pennys post Pheo............Jews in middle age are renown for being very unhealthy..........The only Blood Libels Spoken are by those recalcigent Zionists.

Reown? Recalcigent? I'll not bother to note what a semiliterate slug you are (that's a trait common to the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd) but I do find curious your "Jews in middle age are renown for being very unhealthy,and needing new organs" claim.
I know I'm right,thanks for the confirmation Dick Head.......Most Jews and Palestinians are Great..It's just Zionist Shit like you I object to........get use to it most of the world agree with me.....course they do with good reason

And once again you let your true self show when you use the term Zionist out of context and not as defined. You did the same with Palestinian prior to 1960 when you used it as a swear word for Jew.

well we still can't figure exactly, because Jews were called Palestinians too...and they can actually pronounce that.

Quiet a fixation Liq.
Utter Crap...........find a Dumb Arse audience to spew your Hate...........I said NAZI-JEWS.....only Zionists use the term Jooooooooos on here...which is ironic really and trying to imply that folk on the Palestinian side use this term is Banal to say the least.....try harder in future because you look like a complete Moron from here

And only islamonazi's call Jews Nazis and Zionists as the new racist terms. The courts are seeing this as racism and will sentence Jew haters accordingly

in two words..BULL SHITTT......you are such a joke but hey that's OK...I understand

Quiet a fixation Liq.

And only islamonazi's call Jews Nazis and Zionists as the new racist terms. The courts are seeing this as racism and will sentence Jew haters accordingly
ZIONISTS are Haters,I'm a Debator...................you forget you Zionist History.....so would I if I was a Zionazi like you.........you perpetuate your homage to one of your modern prophets..Adolf Hitler..everytime you open your mouth Pheo........but I can understand but Never Agree of Course

Quiet a fixation Liq.

What the debased Zionist Courts?!!!!!!!...You are a Real Joke

Quiet a fixation Liq.

I don't need to try harder, you do it Yourself.

Why fixating on the nazi-Jews? What about muslim-palstinian nazis?
You could say just NAZIS but no You went dinging it even further with
overcompensating with: "Most Jews..."

Anyway this topic is proven wrong.
Just Truth and Right rylah.................you are like pheo a proven Bull Shitter....Keep Shitting It Suits You.

in two words..BULL SHITTT......you are such a joke but hey that's OK...I understand

Nope fact as shown by your own posts on here, you are just a Rabid Jew hating anti semitic islamonazi POS

Quiet a fixation Liq.

ZIONISTS are Haters,I'm a Debator...................you forget you Zionist History.....so would I if I was a Zionazi like you.........you perpetuate your homage to one of your modern prophets..Adolf Hitler..everytime you open your mouth Pheo........but I can understand but Never Agree of Course

You could not debate to save your life, you are just some spotty faced muslim boy from Brick Lane or Tower Hamlets. You mangle the word Zionist and use it out of context and as a swear word because you think you can hide your RACISM that way. It seems that you re write history to meet with your islamonazi brainwashing and forget what Zionism means. Not one of my prophets, but he is much revered in Islamic nations and became almost godlike. Now crawl back down your foetid hole and lick your wounds

Quiet a fixation Liq.

No the Courts in the civilised nations that are sentencing RACIST's like you all the time for using Zionist as an insult. I believe that Australia has led the way in these cases and have deported many undesirables for the offence

Quiet a fixation Liq.

No the Courts in the civilised nations that are sentencing RACIST's like you all the time for using Zionist as an insult. I believe that Australia has led the way in these cases and have deported many undesirables for the offence
No Pheo,I am not Racist at all but I am factual....................calling someone like a Zionist is no insult at all,like me saying someone is a Hindu, You are a Zionist aren't YOU.......your answer would be Yes........how is that not factual?????how could it be an insult???????

You Zionists are far too thin skinned,and considering your Murderous Terrorism in the past you really have a Feeking hide opening your mouth....No it would be you who would be CHARGED AND DEPORTED......GET THAT RIGHT.........you Zionists are shameful in your whinging

Quiet a fixation Liq.

No Pheo,I am not Racist at all but I am factual....................calling someone like a Zionist is no insult at all,like me saying someone is a Hindu, You are a Zionist aren't YOU.......your answer would be Yes........how is that not factual?????how could it be an insult???????

You Zionists are far too thin skinned,and considering your Murderous Terrorism in the past you really have a Feeking hide opening your mouth....No it would be you who would be CHARGED AND DEPORTED......GET THAT RIGHT.........you Zionists are shameful in your whinging

Then you would mean that I support the Jewish national home and the right to defend it from attack. As that is the only meaning of the word Zionist. ANY OTHER IMPLIED MEANING IS A RACIST REMARK THAT WOULD RESULT IN ARREST AND SENTENCING IN ANY CIVILISED NATIONS COURTS.

You Nazi types have precious little room to call "BULL SHITTT" on anyone or anything.

December 21, 2009 5:14 p.m. EST

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Israel harvested organs from bodies in the 1990s without permission of family members, the former head of a state-run forensic laboratory said in a newly released interview.

Government officials acknowledge that the practice happened, but emphasize that it ended years ago.

In an interview in 2000, which was released to an Israeli TV channel and broadcast over the weekend, Dr. Yehuda Hiss -- who was once head of the Abu Kabir forensic institute -- discussed the practice.

"We started to harvest corneas for various hospitals in Israel," Hiss said in the interview on Israel's Channel 2 network

The report said organs were at times also harvested from Palestinians and foreign workers.

In the interview, Hiss was asked about the legality of such practices. "It wasn't clear," he said, adding that he thought families were supposed to be asked for permission.

After getting permission from family members to perform an autopsy, "we felt free" to harvest organs, he said.

Organs were not harvested if it was believed relatives might discover it, he said, adding that in some cases glue was used to close eyelids to hide missing corneas.

The report included a statement from the military, the Israel Defense Forces, saying the activity ceased a decade ago.

The report also described how for years the Abu Kabir institute, "supplied not just tragic passing announcements but also news about organs donated for transplants which saved the lives of hundreds of patients."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/12/21/israel.organs/

Arafat Jaradat and the man behind his autopsy

Jessica Purkiss

Wednesday, 02 July 2014 16:37
Last Monday, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz published an article on Turkish pathology expert Dr. Sebnem Korur Fincanci's findings regarding the death of Palestinian prisoner Arafat Jaradat. Thirty year old Jaradat died in his cell at Israel's Megiddo Prison on February 23, 2013. He had been arrested by the Shin Bet security service five days earlier, on suspicion of throwing rocks. (Guess who did his autopsy)

Reading this will make one ill, apparently we'll never really know how anyone died or where they may of disappeared to , for me anyway, just can't believe anything anymore.

Yeah.....anything a JEW does is Israel's fault.

Quiet a fixation Liq.

"Debator?" You can't even spell the word, MORON. :lmao:
You're pompously delusional. More like a semiliterate masturbator.

Jerusalem (CNN) -- Israel harvested organs from bodies in the 1990s without permission of family members, the former head of a state-run forensic laboratory said in a newly released interview.

Government officials acknowledge that the practice happened, but emphasize that it ended years ago.

In an interview in 2000, which was released to an Israeli TV channel and broadcast over the weekend, Dr. Yehuda Hiss -- who was once head of the Abu Kabir forensic institute -- discussed the practice.

"We started to harvest corneas for various hospitals in Israel," Hiss said in the interview on Israel's Channel 2 network

The report said organs were at times also harvested from Palestinians and foreign workers.

In the interview, Hiss was asked about the legality of such practices. "It wasn't clear," he said, adding that he thought families were supposed to be asked for permission.

After getting permission from family members to perform an autopsy, "we felt free" to harvest organs, he said.

Organs were not harvested if it was believed relatives might discover it, he said, adding that in some cases glue was used to close eyelids to hide missing corneas.

The report included a statement from the military, the Israel Defense Forces, saying the activity ceased a decade ago.

The report also described how for years the Abu Kabir institute, "supplied not just tragic passing announcements but also news about organs donated for transplants which saved the lives of hundreds of patients."

Jessica Purkiss

Last Monday, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz published an article on Turkish pathology expert Dr. Sebnem Korur Fincanci's findings regarding the death of Palestinian prisoner Arafat Jaradat. Thirty year old Jaradat died in his cell at Israel's Megiddo Prison on February 23, 2013. He had been arrested by the Shin Bet security service five days earlier, on suspicion of throwing rocks. (Guess who did his autopsy)

Reading this will make one ill, apparently we'll never really know how anyone died or where they may of disappeared to , for me anyway, just can't believe anything anymore.

To be precise, with Pene anything a Jooo does is Joodaism's fault.
She has a disease (but the IdiotLiq believes in her). Go figure.

Jessica Purkiss

They knew about it and did nothing, and let him continue to be head of the pathology clinic. So yea, its Israel's fault.

Penelope, et al,

Let's not blow this out of proportion. This is part of the illegal organ trafficking, and the business known as "transplant tourism."

They knew about it and did nothing, and let him continue to be head of the pathology clinic. So yea, its Israel's fault.
(COMMENT)

This is not unique to Israel. Many countries, including the US, have touched the illicit trafficking. In fact, about five years ago, the center of the "transplant tourist" facilities for the Middle East was in the vicinity of the Antalian Resorts, along the southern coast of Turkey on the Mediterranean Sea. The Russian Mafia is involved, as well as, some unscrupulous businesses in China, India, and the Philippines. It is regarded by some White Collar Systems as a growth industry yielding high returns.

The fact that it happens in Israel is unremarkable. The Lab Coat Harvesters have clients in nearly every industrialized nation in the world. Acquisition are clustered, with Eastern Europe providing more then its share, but also the supply is comes from Mexico, Haiti, Bolivia, Peru, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam. This organ trafficking trade deals in the selling of organs from live donors; as well as the recently deceased.

On of the most trafficked organ is the Kidney. "Wealthy patients are paying up to £128,500 (roughly $191,028 today) for a kidney to gangs, often in China, India and Pakistan, who harvest the organs from desperate people for as little as £3,200 (roughly $4,756 today)," reports the Daily Mail.

Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 3.19.32 PM.png

It is what it is.

But Israel plays a very small part.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back