Israel Defines Humanity

As the old joke goes....how many Arabs does it take to change a lightbulb?
None....they sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

1. Not just the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, but this tiny nation, surrounded by 7th century savages and nations led by power and money hungry dictators who care not a whit for their citizens, goes more than the extra mile to make life better for its enemies.
As a necessary protection from the homicide bombers and would-be 'martyrs'...

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

Israel anti terror wall (1)

Israelis don't want the wall....each 2 meter wide section costs $8,000, and neither the Right, who see it as giving away greater Israel, nor the Left, who want to live peacefully with the Arabs, want it.

But, without the wall, the savages pour in...

Hamas_murder.jpg

How the West mocks its own anti-terrorism narrative - The Commentator

a. BTW....take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.
That city is what the western media refers to as 'a settlement.'

That's like calling Manhattan a settlement.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
It is not. It is a vibrant, thriving community rising up from the desert.
And it is permanent.

I'll get to that title, "Israel Defines Humanity" in a moment....

And it will be undeniable.
Your post is full of the stupid resentments that have fueled the ME conflict for decades. In fact, the Israeli government actions don´t differ from that of Hamas. The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian.

"The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian."

Gads, you're a moron.

Daniel Silva, writing about Hafez Assad, and his rise to power in Syria:

"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells.

But it was in the town of Hama, a hotbed of Muslim Brotherhood activity along the banks of the Orontes River, that the regime showed the lengths to which it would go to ensure its survival. With the country teetering on the brink of civil war, the Defense Companies entered the city early on the morning of February 2, 1982, along with several hundred agents of the feared Mukhabarat secret police. What followed was the worst massacre in the history of the modern Middle East, a month long frenzy of killing, torture, and destruction that left at least twenty thousand people dead and a city reduced to rubble.

The ruler never denied the massacre, nor did he quibble over the number of dead....a new term came into vogue: Hama Rules."
You really hate Islamists but what you Zion-Servants do even hate more is Syria, where Islamists are the good guys in the government´s crackdown on the banned MB and now in the war on Syria where you Zion-Servants are busy to blame and condemn Assad all over the Internet, not ISIS, not al-Qaeda.
Do you really think I am interested in what your filthy NYT scribbler says about Syria?

"The Islamist uprising in Syria were a series of revolts and armed insurgency by Sunni Islamists, mainly members of the Muslim Brotherhood from 1976 until 1982. The uprising was aimed against the authority of the secular Ba'ath Party-controlled government of Syria, in what has been called a "long campaign of terror".
Islamist uprising in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know you didn't miss the part where I identified you as a moron...but you seem to have missed this:
"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells.

But it was in the town of Hama, a hotbed of Muslim Brotherhood activity along the banks of the Orontes River, that the regime showed the lengths to which it would go to ensure its survival. With the country teetering on the brink of civil war, the Defense Companies entered the city early on the morning of February 2, 1982, along with several hundred agents of the feared Mukhabarat secret police. What followed was the worst massacre in the history of the modern Middle East, a month long frenzy of killing, torture, and destruction that left at least twenty thousand people dead and a city reduced to rubble.

The ruler never denied the massacre, nor did he quibble over the number of dead....a new term came into vogue: Hama Rules."
I am sure you think it becomes true when you repeat it.

:lmao:I am certain the irony of you making that claim of another poster flew right over your head, Achmed.

Will you produce the evidence then to back up the islamonazi claims, tinmore has tried and failed using islamonazi propaganda sites.

Who gave the arab muslims the land after they signed it away in 1917 as part of the surrender terms ?
The basis of your argumentation is what is wrong here. People might think your are reasonable but then they realize you are a paid scribbler who wants all but the Jews to be gone. All Muslims have to disappear and only Jews may live there. All the Muslims will be deported to the UK where you will have to pack your bags.

And who pays me, as I do this because I hate the muslims and their ethics. Having been on the receiving end many times I know just what they are like. The basis of my argument is facts backed by reality and historical evidence. The arabs that are prepared to live in peace can stay and prosper, those that like you want to exterminate the Jews can start packing their bags
Your last sentence shows our real attitude. Who doesn´t agree to "All the lands must be owned by the Jews" is an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews.

"....an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews."

Well...not Christian Arabs or Druze....

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Soooo.....you're battin' below the Mendoza Line, huh?

They call it the Medina Line.

No, it´s my website, moron.
Speaking of terrorist supporters and morons, where the fuck did montelatici run off to? Is he afraid of speaking too much?

Hey, montelatici, are you living in the US or Europe? Someplace else? Anywhere where INTERPOL has influence? Do you have a terrorist supporting website too or do you just hide and name-call from the safety of your keyboard?

He does this every time he gets a warning from the mods

No, it´s my website, moron.
Thanks for the confession it's your scam pro-terrorist website. I'm sure that information is already known to German and international intelligence and they are using you to identify fellow pro-Islamist assholes/terrorists.

McAffe is wrong. Everybody can see there are no forms to submit data into and there is no account to donate to. Maybe, it is just because you falsely reported the page abusing the system and it will be solved soon.
LOL. The fact you claim you're better and smarter than both Norton and McAfee reveals you to be either completely delusional or a big fucking liar. Time will tell which is which.
You are scam. I don´t talk to you, liar. I don´t read your posts, liar. Liar, the page is still in my signature.

Caution to all the others:
Don´t talk to Divine.Wind the liar. If you don´t agree with him, he will spread lies about you and everything connected to you. Just show this filthy piece of trash the middle-finger. He is not worth wasting a second for him.

Last edited:
....you racist jerk
So....you didn't favor my putting you in your place? Bet it happens to you quite a bit, huh?

Peabody may well be a Stormfront-based Nazi troll but the looniest of Israel's left have been driven stark, raving mad by the left's loss of standing and power in Israel. They just can't understand most Israeli's unwillingness to bend over and take it where the sun don't shine. For them, political ideology trumps even their God-given sense of survival. Unfortunately we have the same kind of loony-left (and raunchy right) loons here who have nothing but disdain for America and Americans.

I was only there for a few weeks, and don't really have a handle on the Left in Israel, and the extent of their influence.

Any truth to the rumor that they no longer worship God, and, instead, worship Jillian????

Will you produce the evidence then to back up the islamonazi claims, tinmore has tried and failed using islamonazi propaganda sites.

Who gave the arab muslims the land after they signed it away in 1917 as part of the surrender terms ?
The basis of your argumentation is what is wrong here. People might think your are reasonable but then they realize you are a paid scribbler who wants all but the Jews to be gone. All Muslims have to disappear and only Jews may live there. All the Muslims will be deported to the UK where you will have to pack your bags.

And who pays me, as I do this because I hate the muslims and their ethics. Having been on the receiving end many times I know just what they are like. The basis of my argument is facts backed by reality and historical evidence. The arabs that are prepared to live in peace can stay and prosper, those that like you want to exterminate the Jews can start packing their bags
Your last sentence shows our real attitude. Who doesn´t agree to "All the lands must be owned by the Jews" is an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews.

"....an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews."

Well...not Christian Arabs or Druze....

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Soooo.....you're battin' below the Mendoza Line, huh?

They call it the Medina Line.

Mendoza....baseball: the lowest bating order.

Medina? Endless railroad?

If Israel is so great, why must we fund their military? Maybe that gives them the money to spend on trees?
Sounds like new Zealand :lol:

I suspect many Americans support our pro-Israel policies as a way to poke our collective thumb in the eye of hateful slugs like Penelope.

It's just good, clean fun!

"...slugs like Penelope."
...and Obama.

"I suspect many Americans support our pro-Israel policies...."
Just not Democrats

You are scam. I don´t talk to you, liar. I don´t read your posts, liar. Liar, the page is still in my signature.

Caution to all the others:
Don´t talk to Divine.Wind the liar. If you don´t agree with him, he will spread lies about you and everything connected to you. Just show this filthy piece of trash the middle-finger. He is not worth wasting a second for him.
Ummmm, you just did read my posts in order to respond, Blitzbirne. Thanks for taking 3-5 minutes to pound out that tirade on your computer with your thumbs. :)

You are a terrorist-supporter and you have confessed to owning a malware/scam website collecting money for terrorists. I sincerely hope INTERPOL and/or German intelligence burns your Jihadist ass and rounds up all your like-minded friends.

....you racist jerk
So....you didn't favor my putting you in your place? Bet it happens to you quite a bit, huh?

Peabody may well be a Stormfront-based Nazi troll but the looniest of Israel's left have been driven stark, raving mad by the left's loss of standing and power in Israel. They just can't understand most Israeli's unwillingness to bend over and take it where the sun don't shine. For them, political ideology trumps even their God-given sense of survival. Unfortunately we have the same kind of loony-left (and raunchy right) loons here who have nothing but disdain for America and Americans.

I was only there for a few weeks, and don't really have a handle on the Left in Israel, and the extent of their influence.

Any truth to the rumor that they no longer worship God, and, instead, worship Jillian????
Your obsession with my homeland is weird and disgusting. Leave us alone and stay out of Israel. You are not welcome here by our people .

....you racist jerk

Your obsession with my homeland is weird and disgusting. Leave us alone and stay out of Israel. You are not welcome here by our people .

Hard to imagine how you managed so many errors and falsehoods in one short post.

You serve as an icon to idiots worldwide.

....you racist jerk

Hard to imagine how you managed so many errors and falsehoods in one short post.

You should just give up and stop posting

"You should just give up and stop posting."

You shouldn't: everybody needs a good laugh.

Thanks. At least someone appreciates my sense of humor

Thanks. At least someone appreciates my sense of humor

A talent that suggests a future career, along the lines of selling Star Trek memorabilia on the internet.

....you racist jerk

Loony Leftism is a religion unto itself.

....you racist jerk

Loony Leftism is a religion unto itself.

Exactly right!

Unfortunately, it is the fastest growing religion on the planet.

Forum List

Back