Russia suggests use of Turkish NATO base for Syria raids

It would be a reason to kick Turkey out of NATO immediately. If they want to go then buh bye.

It would be a reason to kick Turkey out of NATO immediately. If they want to go then buh bye.

ALL good ----an escalation of muzzie filth in a prescribed areas with -----ruskies going piggy back------might do the planet lots
of good. Civilized countries should commence airlifts of
Christian and Kurdish population and let the ruskies and muzzies FIGHT IT OUT

This would be a great move and prove that Turkey is really serious about the counter-terrorist cooperation with Russia.
The base has been cordoned off and energy supply has been cut off for a while after the coup. Fear of the ancient US nukes being stolen and or the coup being coordinated in Incirlik may have been the reasons.

Russian officials suggest use of Turkish NATO base for Syria raids

Good news, thank you!

I just imagine the reaction of Washington... Those Globalists may go shoot themselves even before they see the results of their elections!!! Go, Russia!!!!

Last edited:
This would be a great move and prove that Turkey is really serious about the counter-terrorist cooperation with Russia.
The base has been cordoned off and energy supply has been cut off for a while after the coup. Fear of the ancient US nukes being stolen and or the coup being coordinated in Incirlik may have been the reasons.

Good news, thank you!

I just imagine the reaction of Washington... They may go shoot themselves even before they see the results of their elections!!! Go, Russia!!!!

Washington has just as much reason to REJOICE as does anyone else-----Well----not to pat my own back-----I am not at all surprised that turkey has joined the AXIS powers I have
been predicting it for ---a few years. Between Turkey, Syria, Russia and Iran-----and their barbaric invasions and thefts of the ports controlling the Red Sea and the Mediterranian and the Arabian sea etc-------they are well on their way to self annhilation

Good news, thank you!

I just imagine the reaction of Washington... They may go shoot themselves even before they see the results of their elections!!! Go, Russia!!!!

Washington has just as much reason to REJOICE as does anyone else-----Well----not to pat my own back-----I am not at all surprised that turkey has joined the AXIS powers I have
been predicting it for ---a few years. Between Turkey, Syria, Russia and Iran-----and their barbaric invasions and thefts of the ports controlling the Red Sea and the Mediterranian and the Arabian sea etc-------they are well on their way to self annhilation
Come on, irosie. You need to calm down. If the balloon balloons to much it explodes and I think you are really close to that. Hot air will be the outcome, anyway.

Good news, thank you!

Come on, irosie. You need to calm down. If the balloon balloons to much it explodes and I think you are really close to that. Hot air will be the outcome, anyway.

right------it will soon explode-------but Russia will escape unscathed -------POOTIN will walk away from the Baathist pig
carnage----smiling just as did his fellows -----way back in the
1950s when Baathist pig Nasser dropped nitrogen mustard gas on Yemeni women and children for the BAATHIST CAUSE as the USSR -------danced. ----same idea in 1967 when RUSSIAN MILITARY ADVISORS in the SINAI walked away smiling over the dead bodies of half of BAATHIST NASSER's army.

Good news, thank you!

I just imagine the reaction of Washington... Those Globalists may go shoot themselves even before they see the results of their elections!!! Go, Russia!!!!

strat-----you are a bit confuses as to just who are the GLOBALISTS

Good news, thank you!

right------it will soon explode-------but Russia will escape unscathed -------POOTIN will walk away from the Baathist pig
carnage----smiling just as did his fellows -----way back in the
1950s when Baathist pig Nasser dropped nitrogen mustard gas on Yemeni women and children for the BAATHIST CAUSE as the USSR -------danced. ----same idea in 1967 when RUSSIAN MILITARY ADVISORS in the SINAI walked away smiling over the dead bodies of half of BAATHIST NASSER's army.
I meant you, not something you invented and call it "it". What are you scribbling here, btw?

Good news, thank you!

He is very right. You are a good indicator. Whenever you go mad and spam a thread with your bullshit, we know, your puppet masters are very upset.

Good news, thank you!

Bleipriester, should we ask Irosie who the Globalists are? :lmao:

Irosie, if you lived in Ukraine or Syria, you would grow up quickly and stop coming up with your stupid comments. Those, who actually live in the countries, destroyed by Globalists, know too good, who those bastards are. They don't need to ask you, dummy.

Last edited:

Good news, thank you!

Bleipriester, should we ask Irosie who the Globalists are? :lmao:

Irosie, if you lived in Ukraine or Syria, you would grow up quickly and stop coming up with your stupid comments. Those, who actually live in the countries, destroyed by Globalists, know too good, who those bastards are.
If that isn´t the kick-off of one of irosies fantastic narratives from her youth in Adolftown, I´ll eat my hat :cool:

The terms GLOBALIST and ELITES ----are Baathist, Nazi, Stalinist, Islamist, Shiitist constructs as a futile attempt to cover their own totalitarian stinking asses

amongst the GLOBALISTS of the world are---INCLUDED---Baathist pigs

"INCLUDED" is not enough. They should be "contained" (Obama's favorite word). They we'll all relax.

included is the correct word------Baathist shit is an ideology ---
which is based on TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN OLIGARCHAL TYRANNY_-------just as is NAZISM AND ISLAMICISM AND STALINISM-----(and an offshoot of islamicism---to wit SHIITISM) all four have formed ALLIANCES since they share a common agenda. NOTHING LESS THAN WORLD WIDE CONTROL . The present alliance between Baasthist shit and SHIITIST SHIT-----is not surprising despite the traditional hatred of arabs harbored in the IRANIAN SHIITE heart. The historical and repetitive support by STALINISTs of BAATHISM is----also not surprising since the overriding issue is TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN OLIGARCAH TYRANNY

Forum List

Back